Chapter 44: Raon's Revenge part 2

Recap

The masked man wielding that whip slowly approached Venion.

"You must be very confuse."

The sole lady mentioned as she took a sip of her wine.

"Do not worry, we aren't going to kill you. We plan to repay this debt ten times. Maybe you might wish that you died here. Isn't that right, little one?"

The red haired lady, proudly said, before she turned to the Black Dragon on her lap.

"Yup. Start."

Raon gave the order.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The masked man, Beacrox, flicked the whip.

Flick.

The whip cut through the air and landed on Venion.

"Aaaaah!"

Venion's body was heavy, but he could still feel pain. The whip continued to land on Venion's body. The simple noble's attire underneath the robe started to tear and the skin underneath started to bleed as the sharp additions to the whip cut into his skin. Some of the glass fell off the whip and remained pierced in his skin.

It was the same way Raon was abused when he was just a newborn.

"Oo, ugh, oo-!"

Venion was shouting something but the words did not come out of his mouth. He tried to struggle and move but his body was still paralyzed.

Just like Raon had suffered under the mana restriction chains, Venion could not do anything but suffer. All he could do was slowly curl up.

However, just as Raon had done, Venion glared up at the Black Dragon in the lady's lap. It was a glare that showed that he would not give in.

Flick! Flick!

The whip cut through his cheeks as he continued to glare.

"Aaaaah, ugh!"

Venion's body shook in pain as it was slowly became drenched in blood. However, Beacrox showed no reaction and continued to whip at a steady pace.

He whipped the bleeding areas over and over and did not show any emotion even as the blood sprayed into the air.

"Mm."

"Little one, do I have the permission to add something to this?"

The one disguised as a Dark Elf asked, whose voice Venion recognized as the one who sliced his arm off.

"Go ahead."

As Mieko got up and walked over to where Beacrox and their victim were, he tapped Venion's forehead with a smirk, as the noble flinched at the touch, as the moment it was done, the pain from his wounds intensified. Till the point that tears started streaming from his eyes.

"AAAAAAH!"

"What did you do?"

The little dragon asked.

"Well, I made the pain intensify... he won't die. But he will certainly wish he was dead."

The Mind dragon answered, as Beacrox returned to whip the bastard. As the scream intensified in volume and pitch.

Cale made sure that On and Hong weren't here, as having Raon watch this is bad enough, the children shouldn't be expose to this. As he watched Beacrox torturing the blond noble with a bad attitude. He occasionally pats Raon's head, as he feels his child grip on his dress, as he continues to feed himself, while listening to Venion scream.