Chapter 121: First Battle

----------------------------------------

Ruuuuumble-

Thunder started to roar in the area.

Drip. drip.

Opid, the leader of Arm's First Battle Brigade. He looked toward the raindrops falling on the ship and started to frown.

"Raining in the nighttime, is it about to storm?"

"It is only a few drops right now, so I think we should quickly rush to Hais Islands and see what happens."

"Is it possible to get there before it gets much darker?"

"Yes sir."

Opid nodded his head at his subordinate's response and looked around. Many people on each ship were moving around quickly in order to prepare for the rain.

"Tsk, should we have brought crews with us?"

"Leader, we had no choice."

His assistant Leader Greetel approached Opid and patted his shoulder.

"We had to quietly go while hiding our identities. We could not bring large crews with us. It's already going to be a pain killing all the navigators once we get to our destination."

"Greetel, you're right, but..."

Ruuuumble.

Opid looked up after hearing the thunder and had an ominous feeling.

(You should. Bc everything will be destroyed before you know it.)

It was at that moment.

Splaaaaaaash-

Splaaaaaaash-

It was not just once.

'It's coming from the back.'

Opid turned around.

He was located at the center of the formation of ships.

He looked toward the ships following behind his ship.

Gwaaaaaaaa-

A loud roar was followed by a large lifeform jumping into the air.

"...Whales."

It was the Whales.

Approximately ten Whales appeared on top of the water before disappearing back underwater.

He noticed one Whale among the group.

It was a Humpback Whale. This Whale had an x-shaped scar on her back.

"...THE WHALE TRIBE!"

Opid's eyes opened wide.

He had been told that the Whale tribe was up north. The Whale King, Shickler, was said to not move from their territory.

Arm's First Battle Brigade only moved after receiving that information from the Northern Alliance. So why was it that the Whale tribe's future Queen was here?

"Leader! It is the Whale tribe. Why are they here?"

Assistant leader Greetal started to frown and asked. Opid did not respond and instead gave an order to his subordinates.

"We will head for the closest Hais Island."

Facing the Whale tribe in the water would result in severe casualties. No, they would need to be prepared for death.

"Put the black flag on the spotlight."

After giving the order to raise the black flag that signaled that there was an emergency, Opid looked toward Assistant Leader Greetel.