Chapter 47: His Majesty

As the king advisor, Gordon Windchester, lead their red haired guest to the king's office, the grand door was knocked on, before it was pushed open. Sitting in the grand room, was the King of the Roan Kingdom, Zed Crossman. Cale respectfully bowed to the king.

"Greeting, our Kingdom's Greatest King of the Sun. How may this lowly noble help you?"

Cale greeted as he bowed to the king, who was just smirking at the red head.

"Young man... Are you really Count Deruth's child? Because you act more like an old friend of mine, instead of your reserve father."

Zed Crossman asked, like he was just talking to a family member, and not a random problematic noble. Cale tilted his head in confusion, as he know he only has an uncle other than his father in the Henituse Family. Plus, he never knew his uncle knew the king personally.

'Uncle Luke was one of the powerhouse fighting with the Eastern Continent, but he died early in the war... why would he know the king?'

As the king accessed the young blood's confused expression, he just explained to the young man.

"Your uncle was a very close friend. You could call us Dongsaeng and Hyung."

"That is an understatement, your majesty. That man is a barbaric man, he won't hesitate to punch or smack you, like he wasn't smacking the king."

The advisor who guided Cale to meet the king growled with clutched fist. The king just laughed as his old friend started ranting about Cale's uncle, like his nephew wasn't here to talk about the topic he was supposed to address.

'Haaaa. So, why am I here?'

Cale wondered as the advisor just grumbled here and there. Until one of the other servants knocked on the door to inform the king that lunch will be served in 15 minutes.

"It seems that we have wasted, Sir Cale Henituse's time. Or should I say the real hero of the Plaza Bombing incident."

"What is your majesty saying? I'm just a lowly noble. I do not have the power to defeat the terrorist."

Cale answered calmly, as despite the many magic devices around the room, to sense the use of mana, he was looking through pairs memories the whole time they were bickering. He got the point that they wanted to know who was it and why and how they manipulated everyone's memories in a short span of time.

"Indeed... you didn't defeat them, all you did was guided the said heroes to victory. Now, will you tell us why and how you did it and know the information of those terrorist attacks?"

Zed Crossman sternly asked, before his expression quickly changed into a cheery one.

"Or shall we have lunch first? I know you were here to talk to my eldest about business, along with the disrespectful servant of my youngest son. I apologize on their behalf."

"...huh?"

The change in tone, made Cale even more confused at the king's intentions...

'It's a good thing I told Raon not to follow me. This is going to get very messy. My dear uncle, what did you do in your youth?'

"Your Majesty! This isn't that barbaric man. Please compose yourself."

Gordon called his master with a warning tone, making the king cough a little to try to pretend that never happen.

"Sir Henituse, this will be a very long conversation, therefore, please join us for a private lunch."

Earl Windchester told the young noble, who accepted the lunch, as he was led out. Not before Cale sent a message via Abyss to tell Aster about the change of plans that he won't be able to leave.