Chapter 16: fight & alliance

Recap

"Ready?" Amiru asked as both me and Toonka stood opposite each other. I had my left hand behind my back as I held my sword in my right, while that brute just cracked his knuckles. "Begin." with that he rushed at me for a punch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<3rd PoV>

When Lady Amiru announced the beginning of the fight, Toonka or Bob rushed at the weakling Henituse like a bull. As he landed a punch and created a huge dust cloud. But when the dust cleared, the red head was behind the buff man with his sheathed sword aimed and the back of the brute's neck.

"How?! one more round!"

"2 out of 3?" Cale just asked the latter, who nodded. As Amiru also nodded, before they took their stands again.

"You can move first." Toonka announced as he readied himself to guard the Henituse's attack.

"BEGIN!" at the immediate call, there was a sudden blur from where Cale stood, before he suddenly appeared beside the Whipper Kingdom warrior and swung his sword like how the latter swung his bat and nailed him in the stomach. Sending the latter flying back a good few meters. While the latter just flexed his wrist, at the weight that he swung his sword at. Before walking over to the latter and poking the area where his heart is, as they had yet to regain composure. "Winner Cale." Amiru announced.

"NOOO. Again. I will be ready. I will fight you at full strength!"

"3 out of 5? if you lose, you have to listen to me, alright?" Cale offered the bet with a sly grin, like he was about to scam someone. When Toonka ran at the red head, he was dodging all the swings of their fist.

"Why don't you counter me!?" Toonka yelled at the red head, who just dodged another punch or redirect his hit. "Fight me like a man."

"But my noodle arms will break if I directly fight with your beef arms. So, I will dodge until you drop your guard." as Cale told the brute, he tripped the other and pinned him to the ground. "But don't worry. After you conquer the Whipper Kingdom. I will fight properly on some terms. Do prepare yourself." he whispered the last part to the other's ear.

"Winner Young Master Cale!" Amiru announced, as she ran over to the young master, asking if he had any wounds, but the latter just shook his head and smiled at her. Before clipping his blade back onto his belt and helping Toonka up. "Young master Cale, can you explained what has happened, while we were investigating?" Amiru asked as she eyed the mess, Toonka and Witira made, when the brute picked a fight with her.

"Nothing much happened, Young lady Amiru. Shall we take this back at the mainland?" Cale asked back, with a sly smirk, before snapping his fingers and a giant rune covered the whole island, before returning it to it's original state before the pair destroyed it. The knights that Amiru brought were shocked at how the trash of Count Henituse is capable of such achievements, even using magic. When he has no attribute to wield magic of any sort. Or have never properly picked up swordsmanship, yet he was able to defeat a barbarian from the Whipper Kingdom.

As both the foreigner and the whales boarded the ship. No one caught sight of the red head wiping the blood which trailed down from his nose.

-Human, are you alright? That must have taken a lot of energy to repair. Don't use it anymore. I will find a spell which can do the same.-

"Don't worry Raon. I don't think a spell like that exist." Cale whispered to him, before sniffing a little.

As they arrived at the residences that the Henituse were staying at, Amiru sat beside Cale, while the guest sat opposite them with Paseton between the battle craze duo. To prevent them from fighting. "Young Master Cale, how should we approach this?" Amiru whispered.