Chapter 131: Looting the Church

'Are you trying to sacrifice yourself to protect it?' -Super Rock

'What bullshit is he spouting?'

Cale wondered to himself, as he snuck into the place.

'I have gone into more dangerous places and this is nothing.'

Cale slowly crept to the ancient text section, while Raon was keeping an eye for any spies or other guards coming over. Heading to the empty bookshelves. As he recalled Saint Jack's words.

'The Pope is the one who has always designated the administrator for the Vatican library. That person regulates who can and cannot go in the ancient texts corner. First head to the ancient text corner and look at the bookshelves that are against the wall.'

Cale headed toward those specific bookshelves.

''There is a phrase inscribed on the middle shelf of every Vatican bookshelves.'

Cale could see the phrase.

<Darkness disappears at the morning's arrival and every life opens their eyes.>

This was something that the believers of the Church of the Sun God chanted every morning.

'Sounds like bullshit. Darkness never disappears, and there is something called night life. The sun god knows nothing."

----

In the god realm.

Angelica sneezes, while the gods were watching their favorite human.

(I think something is talking bad about me.)

----

'There is one phrase that is written incorrectly. It is only a few words different.'

Cale slowly walked following the wall.

Tap. tap.

His slow and quiet footsteps could barely be heard until....

He stopped moving.

He reached his hand out.

<Darkness disappears at morning's arrival and every life wakes from their dreams.>

He recalled Jack's information

The small words on the bookshelf on the farthest corner in this restricted area.

'You just have to press on those words.'

His long fingers touched the words one by one. Wake from their dreams.

Cale moved his hand away.

Click.

He could hear gears starting to turn.

'The door will soon open after that, Cale-nim.'

Shhhhh-

A quiet noise similar to leaves rustling in the wind could be heard as the bookshelf slowly descended down. Then a door with a golden sun, the Sun God's crest, appeared.

-Human, i will go in first once you open the door.-

Cale listened to Raon's message as he pressed the middle eye of the three-eyed golden sun.

Kiiiiiiii-

A sharp piercing noise could be heard as the door slowly started to open.

By Cale over-preparedness, he had placed silencing runes to stop the noise that they might make from escaping, instead of asking Raon to use magic. Because, magic is traceable and Runes are not traceable by non-users.