Chapter 96: Curing the saddened

They teleported to Archduke Silvia's house, as there were a couple of people waiting for them. One was Alberu, the other was the 2nd prince Robbit and finally Basen.

And they were arguing, at least the princes were arguing, with the Archduke, for how heartless he was at the party.

Only to jump when a group of people teleported into the sitting room.

"W-what?"

"Intruder?"

"Cale!!"

"Hyung!"

Both princes yapped at the appearance of Cale Henituse, the one who was stabbed by the Queen in a fit of rage.

"I see, did I convince you to work together? Good. Well, let's get to business."

Cale smirked as he went to the group, whose attention had turned to him instead of his uncle who was bombarded by so many questions.

"W-what? H-how?"

"It was an experiment. And I have been agitating the 3rd prince faction for a while, as I ignored many of their invitations."

Cale explained, as he drew the attention to him and allowed the rest to either go off to set up at their Capital Henituse estate, or at the Archduke's house. Raon not wanting to leave Cale's side, was invisible and listening into their conversation.

"But why would the Queen desire to kill you?"

Basen asked.

"I'm annoying?"

Cale half-heartedly shrugged his shoulder as he answers his brother.

"Think about it this way. I am a single person who has a famous trash title, yet I am able to fight off, the highest of nobility, the royal family."

"That is correct, you are too powerful, Cale Henituse, the queen is scared."

The 2nd prince agreed with Cale's statement.

"Plus, without a specific loyalty to either sides."

He gestured to the crown prince and a figurative manifestation of the 3rd prince.

"I am a wild card. If the prince nor, their side can control me... then no one should. Isn't that right?"

Cale asked the mass and they nodded in agreement.

"But aren't you technically on, Alberu hyung's side?"

[after Robbit decides to formerly give up on the pressure of the throne, he is now assisting with other paperwork. In other words, aiming for Earl Windchester's advisor position. He is now more friendly with his eldest brother.]

"No. I want him to be king. Only. I have no intention of being his lap dog. Aren't you two busy? I'm surprise you are personally interrogating uncle about this."

Both brothers looked at each other and sighed, as their father was the one who passed the investigation to them to deal with it. They wanted to ask the person who brought Cale along, and was supposed to be protective over them, yet did nothing when the queen stabbed 'Cale'.

"If you are going to do something like this, please inform us beforehand. It would make clean up easier."

Alberu let out a tired sigh, as he face palms.

"I make no promises."

"What is that anyways?"

"I make no promises in telling you."

Cale emphasize, as the princes sighed and finally left.

"How did you guess, Basen? I was sure I only told the king."