Chapter 80: Symphony

"I can't believe you convince grandmother to do this again. At such a big event. Are you out of your mind?"

The Heir of the Gyerre family grumbles as he dances with a certain someone who was just smirking at the whole situation. As they lead the dance floor, with everyone eyeing them for their graceful dancing. And whispering at the identity of the person dancing with the future duke of Gyerre.

"Of course not. How do you think I gathered my information, hyung? As long as this trash sigma stays on me, no one will expect the trash to disguise himself and sneak into such parties... I assure you, if I didn't have my way, I would not bother being here. I'm honestly wasting time, being here."

The person grumbles, as they swing their long red hair, which was style down and not in a typical bun, to show off the natural beauty of the young lady. As they wore a deep blue dress and matching heels. 

https://www

https://www.cargoclothing.com/prom-dresses-c34/mascara-london-navy-mc166147-lace-halter-with-open-back-prom-dress-p2416 (Cale's dress)

"I can see why Young Master Eric doesn't want to escort you."

"Antonio hyung, don't be disrespectful to Eric Hyung."

'i pity you Young master Eric. Take care of this idiot.'

Once the music was over, Antonio and a disguised Cale bowed to each other. And were about to leave, when one of the musician's collapsed. As they stood back, Antonio was requested to play a piece, by his friends.

"Young Master Antonio, it's not a life or death situation, just play the piece you are best at."

Cale advised and he nodded, before approaching the piano stage, but retrieved a violin and handed it to Cale.

"Shall we be a duo together once again?"

"How demanding."

Cale just smirked back at the other noble, before accepting the violin.

Hozier-Take me to church for violin and piano (cover)

The music drew the attention of the mass, as they watched the elegant young master Antonio and a graceful young lady complimenting each other's melody, like they had practised with each other for a long time. There were cheers for encore and Antonio reluctantly complied, but both lady and young master swapping their instruments.

"Duchess Gyerre. Who is that young lady who danced with Young master Antonio?"

"They look so graceful together."

Ladies complimented left and right, also glaring at the lady who they know nothing of. Yet their red hair was so iconic, that there were very few people who had that hair colour,the current one they know who is female with red hair, was the former princess of the Breck Kingdom.