Chapter 31: Treasure

AN: due to impulse and happiness for those who like the fanfiction. Here is one more chapter. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And while everyone celebrated below, as Choi Han was MPV of the fight with Toonka. Aster was helping his dear brother with the pot once again and arguing. The young master never left the tower as he was hidden under a pile of documents, which he has been going through and shoving into his spatial bag.

'I still haven't found anything. Their information are like none existent... I don't want to go to Moguru Empire, as that is where Aster lost his foster father and they were pursuing them because of the knowledge. But if they know about runes, that means they have some information about them.'

Cale debated to himself as he is surrounded by papers. Which most are unreadable, due to Harol trashing his father's office. While looting the place for information, he also found a secret drawer with the liege's journal or diary. Before reading through the content of how he met his wife and Harol popping out. But then he was swamped with work and the experiments. In fact, when the non-mage faction attacked. He was ready to accept his death, by the hands of his son.

'Abyss. Destroy this.'

'Why not give it to the chief?' she asked.

'It will only deter him from the ultimate goal. It's full of regrets, but his son didn't regret anything at all. It is useless now.' with that the book was covered in ice, before it broke into a million pieces.

-Human!

The red head turned to the door, as it was pushed open by the children as they walked in.

"Did you find him?"

The three children started to smile.

"We have a good feeling about where he may be!"

"We know approximately where he is!"

They were very excited. As he used the Sound of the Wind to will the documents into his spatial bag. As they slowly walked down the stairs, since Cale has been in the liege's room the whole time.

"So, where is he?" as he remembers the designer of the Magic Tower. A half breed dwarf and rat kind. Someone like him would know the design of this tower like the back of his hand. Should Cale be able to recruit him, he can entrust him to the construction of his territory walls and to make magic items.

With a small body, he should be able to hide almost anywhere.

"The first underground level!" as he picked the kittens up, before gesturing Raon to follow behind him, before he jumped off the stair and had the winds support their descend down. He reached the 2nd story stairs before quietly walking down to the first floor.

"A-amazing!"

"We got down here in an instant!"

-You are weak, but as fast as my claw, human!-

Cale listened to the compliments of the 3, who averaged only 7 years of age, while he stood outside the stairs to the underground levels.

"Around here?"

"Yes!"

The kittens were saying that they could smell a Rat. However, even they could not know the exact location. So, Cale just slowly walked around the place until he could feel air through one of them. Pulling a magic stone out, he finds a spot on the wall with five holes in the shape of a star. Before he put the magic stone at the center of those five holes. It was at that moment.