Chapter 137

A house blew up and a person went flying.

However, everything else still seemed calm.

This is definitely enough for Cale to consider this place to be weird.

"Mm."

'But more importantly, he is pretty heavy compared to when he first joined.'

Cale lowered his head down. Raon quickly avoided his gaze.

Raon had grown about 5 cm to 1m 15cm, becoming much heavier in the process.

"Achoo!"

He could see that Raon was smiling as he sneezed and avoided his gaze. Cale wanted to shake his head, but held back and stared at the mountain, no, a residence in the distance.

At that moment, he heard Witira's voice.

"Is Cale-nim considering our offer?"

"Of course not. This temperature is a bit too cold for the children. They will get sick like this little one."

Cale answered back smoothly. As he just gazed at the direction where that human/whale was sent flying.

"That person... Blue Whale?"

"Oh, Cale-nim noticed?"

A blue whale. As their name indicates, they are the lifeform with the largest body after the monsters and dragons.

Cale just calmly answered her.

"They are the largest among the Whale tribe. They are also said to be the strongest."

Both of their grazes headed toward where the Blue Whale had gone flying.

"Cough, cough!"

They could see someone getting up as they coughed. He did not seem to be hurt at all as he stood up and dusted away the ice particles on his clothes. Cale's expression never changed, even at the sight of the crazy whale laughing.

"Human. That Whale is laughing!"

Raon announced.

'Apparently.'

Cale turned his gaze away from the laughing Blue Whale. Witira smiled once they made eye contact.

"He's a bit...special."

"...I see."

Cale just accepted it as it is and changed the topic.

"It is very quiet."

The Whale village was very quiet.

Although the ice houses were shining brightly in the sun, the architecture itself was simple and the sizes were average.

Cale didn't say anything as he observed the place. Spotting Penguin tribe as well, working together with the Whales.

He could barely make out the Paerun Kingdom in the distance. While it still stood as a proud kingdom. Not a ruined nation caused by him.

"I don't see any wyverns?"

He had heard that the Paerun Kingdom's wyvern tamers had come once or twice a week since last October.

That was the reason Witira had to stealthily move the Whale tribe last November when they were dealing with Arm's First Battle Brigade.

Of course, the Whale tribe had no issues with the surveillance from the wyvern tamers.

They were letting them do it.

Cale could see Witira smiling brightly at his question.

"They won't be back for a few days."