Chapter 101: Healing Hannah

As they took the express pass (teleportation), directly to the Jungle. Both Tasha and Mary are trying to calm their excitement of seeing Eruhaben with them. Mainly Tasha, as she knows of two dragons, but does not know that this young master knows of a third.

[Don't worry Tasha. When he met you. He didn't.]

"Young Master Cale, are you a dragon?"

Tasha asked at the lineup of people.

"No. Stop asking stupid questions."

Even Eruhaben is interested at seeing a Necromancer. As he hovers around Raon and Mary, as he observed her.

"I haven't seen a necromancer in a while."

"Goldie you met another necromancer before?"

"You think I'm a little kid like you?"

"Mary, you don't need to listen to Goldie saying, 'little kid'."

It was a childish conversation not fitting Dragons, but that was not important to this Dark Elf. Who was trying her best to maintain her composure. Cale gently patted Tasha's shoulder.

"Remember... secret."

Tasha shivered at Cale's words.

When they arrived at on the beach by the Jungle, they were greeted by Bin and some of the other men, setting up a basic livable arrangements, in the area.

"Long time no see."

Cale received Bin's greeting and peeked toward the side.

"Grrr."

The Black Panther revealed his fangs, before pouncing onto Cale. Who was ready, as this was not the first time. Catching the adult panther in his arms and carrying them like a baby. Ten gave Cale a couple of licks, before wriggling himself out of Cale's hands.

"Is this normal?"

Tasha asked, as Cale wiped the saliva off his face.

"Yup. Shall we go?"

As everyone got onto the horses and carriages, brought by Bin and the other Jungle residences.

Cale was about to enter the carriage as well, but his shirt got bitten by Ten and the red head just sighed as he turned to the panther, who just crouched, expecting Cale to climb on.

"It looks like Ten missed you, young master-nim. Her majesty said that, if it was young master Cale-nim, Ten would let you get on."

"...I see."

In the end, Cale's group was divided into the carriage and horses while Cale himself got on top of Ten.

"Grrr."

Ten seemed to be happy as he continued to growl while Cale clenched onto Ten's fur. He then asked Bin another question.

"Where do I need to go to meet them?"

Bin didn't need to ask who Cale wanted to see. He knew that Cale was going to meet with the Saint and the Holy maiden.

"The two of them are in Section 7 of the Jungle."

The Jungle was divided into a total of 15 sections. Section 7 was at the center of the Jungle qith a large lake cutting through the region.

Furthermore, the Palace of the King of the Jungle has been in Section 7 for generations. Cale looked toward Bin and jokingly asked.

"It is darkest underneath the lamp?"

"Something like that."

Queen Litana was taking good care of the twins. Cale urged Bin to move.