Chapter 120: The start of the battle

Five days later.

Cale looked at the sun setting over the horizon as he smirked to himself.

When he returned from scouting with Witira, Gashan, Aster and Raon. Sphinx had told him that Choi Han had caught him before he left, after dropping the Tiger cubs and non-fighters off at Harris Village.

The first thing that punk asked, no demand. Where did he go? The punk had to try to demand answers from a dragon. But the next thing was that the hero thought that he had to bring this mutt with him wherever he goes.

Was it the instructions of that annoying prince?

He was executing his own revenge, he does not plan to fund the revenge of the mutt for him.

The dragon did not say anything and left before the hero tried to beat the answer out of him.

And that was what happen, which made the dead dragon annoyed.

"The winter ocean feels nice."

"Human, isn't it cold? Do you want me to use temperature regulating magic?"

"...No, i was just making an observation."

How could Cale be cold?

He has Abyss, who lowered his body temperature when he used her. He is now used to the cold.

"They are finally here."

Aster, Raon, Gashan and Paseton in his small Humpback Whale form all looked toward the horizon after hearing Cale's comment.

They could see small specks beyond the horizon. Those specks would ve the tens of ships heading their way.

The Humpback Whale Paseton approached the boulder where Cale was standing and started to speak.

"Young master Cale-nim, my sister wanted me to tell you that we are ready."

There were Whale tribe members and tens of Whales currently waiting in the ocean to move.

Cale started to speak.

"Gashan."

"Please prepare."

The closed eyes of the shaman opened.

Caw. caw. Caw.

Tens of crows appeared from the forest behind him. Gashan started to speak.

"Go."

The crows broke into groups and started to head toward the other Hais Islands.

They would serve as messengers for the Tiger tribe, Whale tribe and Cale's group who were all stationed at different Hais Islands. Aster poked his head into the scene as he wanted to ask some last minute questions.

"Cale, is it a good idea to put Mary with the Molans?"

"Aster, you are a Molan too."

"You know what i mean."

"It will be fine. Mary can train and have Ron and Beacrox protect her. Geo and Iris have Felicia and Sphinx to keep an eye on them and Mieko is fine on his own. Miss Hannah said that she can take them on her own... what is there to worry about?"

Aster just smiled at how Cale was informed about his people's status even though he isn't anywhere near them.

Besides, he had also been training with Hannah to bring her up to Choi Han's level, which was going smoothly. But that Holy Maiden kept asking Cale, why hasn't he broken the limit to sword master himself, since he was so skilled.