Chapter 95: Death

Sometime later, Cale Henituse, the trash of the Henituse County was invited to the Capital with his brother and father for some ball, held by the 3rd prince. Cale was sipping his wine at the corner and observing the whole thing, as everyone else were all gossiping and afraid of him. After all the rumors of him started spreading. Not that Cale really cared about it.

"Young Master Cale, it is an honor that a fearsome warrior like you would grace us with your presences."

Her majesty, the Queen greeted him.

"Greetings, the shining sun of Roan. It is an honor for the brilliant prince, to invite a trash like person like me to a grand party."

Cale fake greeted the Queen, as she hid her face behind her own fan.

"Indeed. It is an honor for someone you to be invited to a grand party like ours."

Cale had a hidden smirk, under his smile, as he smiled back at the queen.

"That is right. Therefore, next time, there is no need to invite someone like me to a party like this. Besides, I do hate parties."

Cale bluntly told her with a smile, as he sees a subtle flinch coming from her. He strolls away from her, as he just enjoys the food. Not knowing of the growing hatred the Queen has for him. As she only invited him here to help convince the Henituse family to side with her son. As Alberu was gathering too much power with the Heroes and the Archduke. She needed to bring that bastard's power down. And with the news that the heroes stay in the same village as the trash of the Henituse County. They think that he would provide them with the information about the heroes. To blackmail them.

[Give it up woman.]

'Tsk. If my son can't have you, then no one can.'

The queen's thoughts were filled with so much rage, that she could not control herself. As the anxiety of her son losing his rights to the throne. Like how her step-son, Robbit lost his rights to ascend to the throne, because he poisoned that trash.

[Zed! Your bitch is crazy!]

Picking up a knife that was placed at the side, unable to hold her bloodlust back and she took a swing at Cale back.

But the bitch was dumb enough to do it in the open. In the middle of a party. Where the king is also here to support his youngest son's attempts at gathering more power. And like in any craze psychopathic maniac queen, she brutally stabbed the poor noble to death.

[For those who does not like, very violent scenes. aka. Me. I will leave your imagination up to you.]

'Cale Henituse' died.

...

Not really.

This was a test.

But there were only a selected number of people who knew about the test. A test of durability and a test of the Queen's sanity.

And both scores were a big fat F. the Queen, by the order of Zed Crossman was arrest for the murder of a fellow nobleman in the open.

As for the Henituse, Deruth faint, at the sight of his first born son, covered in blood, with a lack of pulse. He mourned once again, but this time there was no one beside him to comfort him.

Archduke Luke who happened to be the one who escorted his brother and nephew to the party was snickering by the side. As he didn't expect his nephew to be spot-on, on the queen's personality and the things she did.

'Wait till I tell him about it.'

"Uncle."

Basen came running over as he expected the Archduke to be furious about the whole situation. But was shocked to see him laughing.