Chapter 29: Billos, the magic tower

When we arrived at the smallest port in the Whipper Kingdom, as Cale had requested. There was someone there to greet them, the most important player for this transaction.

"Young lady nim."

The even chubbier Billos now further resembled a piggy bank. He jumped onboard to greet the disguised lady on the deck. But the latter, seems much lighter than his actual weight, as he agilely jumped on board as soon as the ship stopped.

"Aigoo, young lady nim, I hope you didn't get seasick?"

Billos, held his hand to take the lady's, like a gentlemen. Cale just smirked as he allowed his hand to be taken, acting like a young lady instead of the trash he is known to portray.

"Ready to catch the big fish?" the young lord asked his round merchant, who's eyes started smiling at the question.

"Of course. I will trust you, young master." as he added one thing, "Refuge, for the fleeing mages has been prepared."

"good."

The magic tower will be destroyed and the liege of the Magic Tower will be ripped to shreds by Toonka. All the mages inside the Magic Tower will be killed, however, the liege of the Magic Tower was a greedy person.

As the red head lady looked at the messy port that was very different from the ports of the Roan Kingdom and casually said aloud.

"Treasure hunts are so fun."

As long as you find the treasure, that is.

"Treasure hunts are indeed fun. Do you need some help with that?" Billos asked the young lord, who just smiled as they left the ship.

"I will leave the hunting to the children. But I will share some with you, should everything go well." Cale told the merchant, who smiled along. Before he asked another question, "How are those land acquisition going?"

"Those property are already under the Widow's name. It went really well." he told the young master, as Cale had purchased 4 pieces of land in the Eastern Continent. The spot where the silver vein was, another had a gold vein, a magic stone mine and an entire mountain. All the locations has undiscovered items inside which will serve as the funds needed for many things Cale has to do.

"Good. You have done a great job, Billos."

The next thing to be cautious about was Rosalyn, "...Miss Rosalyn."

"What is it, young master Cale?" Rosalyn asked the disguised man, who handed a simple bracelet to her.

"What is this?"

Cale smiled at her before answering.

"It hides your mana. And I see you are prepared for the trip. A cub would certainly be useful to bashing people's heads in." Cale noted at the cub and leather armor she was wearing.

"Ah. Aster did recommend this. Beside, as a former Crown Princess, I was trained in physical combat to protect myself." she boosted.

"That is great. Should anything get too much, use Aster as your shield. He certainly won't mind."

"EXCUSE ME. I DO TOO!" the mentioned yells out as he shoves the camping equipment into the spatial bag.

Both red heads ignored the latter Rosalyn accepted the bracelet as it will serve it's purpose when there is a need to. Cale had already given one to Raon should he need to hide his mana.

"Young Lady nim, we can move now. The carriage is prepared."

"Great."

Cale nodded at Billos's statement and started walking along the road, as they headed to the residence Billos had prepared for them. Once everything was done, he spoke with Billos in his room, and removing his disguise.