Chapter 108: Another scheme with High risk

A.N: this is the start of the kidnap arc. Not part of canon. 

!!Warning!! This will imply R18 things and not PG friendly scenarios. If you are not comfortable, please skip the upcoming chapters. 

If you are fine, with these types of content. Proceed on, my dear readers. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cale had been resting and receiving reports everywhere, that he was burnt out and lazing around on the sun chair, in Harris village. Plus, now he has another annoying task to do... another party, by the Duchess.

The only good thing is that crossdressing is allowed and he can disguise himself and have a little fun. But he was still spent from work and want to just sleep for eternity right now. Cale was close to falling asleep, when Ron appeared in his line of sight.

"Young Master, this is not the place to rest."

"Ron, leave me be."

Cale groaned as he opened his eyes and sat up from the sun chair.

"Besides, we have a party to attend."

"Is that so. Shall this old man accompany you?"

Ron had a benign smile on his face, as Cale just stares back with a blank one.

"Suit yourself. I'm going to visit madam Lum. And get an attire from here."

--

Cale made a trip to the very inspiring designer, who had progress her ideas into real things. And with the assistance of the other ladies with the same passion, they began a small line of prototype designs.

"Countess."

Cale called out to his step-mother who was also admiring the design and style.

"Cale. How have you been?"

Violan greeted back, but frowned at the eyebags under his eyes.

"Have you been resting well?"

"As much as I could. But I have been very busy these days. How is the madam?"

Cale switched the topic back to the fashion designer.

"You certainly have an eye for talent. She is talented in her work and still has lots of inspiration. Her skills would certainly benefit the county."

'I don't care too much about the county. I want her talent and designs.'

Cale thought to himself as he hears his step-mother's praises. So, Cale stroll up to the madam to get his bullshit business done.

"Madam Lum, how have you been?"

"Young Master Cale! H-how can I help you?"

Cale had already glanced at the work on display and pointed to one which perked his attention and scheme. Which he points to.

"This one. Can you make one my size?"

"Young Master, that is a woman's style-"

But Cale was just smiling, making her shiver a little.

"I think I can pull it off. Don't you think so?"

Cale teased back, as the lady looked at him, up and down before debating a little, with a blush on her cheeks.

'Young Master Cale would certainly look elegant dressed in my design.'

"May I ask what event you are wearing this for?"