Chapter 110: Damsel (Arm Route)

A.N: As warned. I can't write smuts, much less rape scenes. I tried my best.

Don't mind me. 

You are warned.

Poor Cale-nim, is being defiled.

Saint-nim, please cleanse my mind, for having such thoughts. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a derange fool took the beauty to a stone tower. He was supposed to wait for someone to collect the product. Their spy for this mysterious organization, who claims that they plan to bring order to the new world. The place was guarded by a couple of mercenaries the Viscount heir had hired to protect him.

If the Royal family knew about this betrayal, he would be executed on the spot... not before they squeeze as much information from him and his allies. It was bad enough that he was almost caught when Venion was caught up in this shit as well. But the higher ups want confirmation that he was still on their side.

So, the plan was to give them Roan Kingdom's treasure. Someone who had power on par with the Crown Prince. They wanted to use that trashy son of the Henituse County as a bargain object. But they found an even precious treasure.

An unknown beauty with a mysterious background, yet they were able to convince the prince and the future duke to work with her. Someone like that in the organization would reward them with more treasures, than they could image.

Or so they think.

"Boss, what a should we do now?"

"You are just needed to protect me and the product, while we wait for the secret organization to arrive."

"Then can we have some fun with the chick? You can't deny that the chick is a beauty. I have never seen anyone as pretty as her."

"Tsk. Do what you want, but should anything happen to that bitch, it would be on our head."

The noble clicked his tongue as he walked out of the room, where they left the product sleep, as no one who consumed so much drugged wine will be waking up anytime soon. The burly mercenary all approached the sleeping red head.

The perverts started by stripping the pants of the sleeping beauty, to discover another secret. They aren't female, they are male. But that didn't deter them from anything.

[I really don't want to write it, but as implied there is rape. I don't know how to write the scenes + plus Cale is unconscious. So, I will leave it up to your imagination.]

--

After several loads of bodily fluids were squeezed out of the burly perverted mercenaries. The noble tried holding it in, but he can't but feel turned on by the act.

"Move."

"Oh. Is boss finally having the guts to take his turn? Then don't mind us."

The mercenary taunted back, as they took walked away from the defiled body. But Cale still had a glorious and look of purity, even if he was covered in cum and hickeys.

"I can't believe the great and wealthy Cale Henituse, likes to dress like a slut."

[excuse me bitch. Cale-nim dresses gracefully.]

"Well, more for me."

The bastard smiled and spears his sword into their loose hole, using the leftover cum as lube. He started thrusting in and out of the hole, which tightens when he likes it, as he groans in pleasure.

The noble was enjoying himself, until a bounded wrist, pushed against his head. Making the Viscount heir look at the culprit.

"So, you are finally awake."

"Get the fuck out."

Cale groaned as he attempted the push the bastard away from him, as latter just smirked and continue his hard thrust. Causing groans and pants coming out of Cale's mouth.

"But you are enjoying it."

"S-stop!"

"You can't even stop me. Now, cry for me."

Viscount Chase taunted with a glee expression. As the sight of drool and tears coming from Cale only brought joy to his face.

As he emptied his load into Cale's hole, there were noises coming from the door beyond them. Along with screams of agony, before the door was smashed opened, by none other than the Hero-nim himself.

"Oh fuck."

The hero's motion was so fast, that even Cale who is used to fast movement could not keep up with it.

[Cale you are drugged. I doubt you are in top form.]

The trash noble was ripped off the red head and flung into the wall. Choi Han quickly removed his cloak to cover the dishevelled latter's body, as the Molans all arrived at the scene as well.

"Cale/Young Master."

Ron and Aster were the ones who approached Cale to assist with freeing him from his bound, but immediately narrowed their eyes at the state of their liege. Ass full of cum, hickeys everywhere and with tears in his eyes.

"You are late."

Cale groaned as he lean against Aster, while Ron properly covered his body with Choi Han's cloak.

Beacrox and Choi Han looked overly tempted to just kill the man on the spot. As their weapons were pointed at the shaking noble.

"I feel disgusting. Can we go home?"

"If that is what you wish."

Ron calmly answered, as he was about to help Cale onto his feet. Only for the red head's legs to give way, the moment he tried to stand. Making Cale click his own tongue in frustration.

"Choi Han."

Cale for once called out to the hero first, instead of the other going to him.

"Cale-nim."

"Take me back."

Choi Han nodded and picked Cale up bridal style, and as they were about to exit, Cale added one more task for the Molan family.

"Interrogate them. It sounds like they are assisting Arm."

This revelation, made everyone's eyes narrowed at the shivering fool.

"I will leave this to you."

"As you wish."

[the sinful deed is done. I really do not know how to write smut.]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is one more chapter, before we return to canon. 

Enjoy.

Comments?