Chapter 93: More problems & a beach side villa

"H-hannah?"

"Saint Jack, you may be concern for your sister, but the choice is not yours, it is your sister's. it is her chance to live. But looking at her eyes, I think I know what your choice is."

"Sir is indeed sharp. I want revenge and in order to achieve my revenge I need to stay alive. If you know someone who can help, please help me. I will repay you back."

Hannah determinedly told Cale who smiled at her answer.

"Good. Rest for now. Ron had made some food. Let's eat and meet Queen Litana, the next morning."

As Cale said that Ron being his ever loyal self served up a simple soup using the ingredients they brought with them and handed some over to the twins. As Cale took a stretch to walk out of the cave for a while.

"Young Master."

Ron accompanied Cale out of the cave, as he needs confirmation that the person he formerly served knows what he is doing. As Arm is a dangerous group, and having the enemies in their group, could get them killed.

"... What does that got to do with you? If you are afraid, you do not need to follow me. Besides, they won't kill me, if that is what you are worried about."

"Young master. You do not need to hide your emotions anymore --"

"I'm not hiding anything, but my own bloodlust for revenge. It will be find, as my plans has not backfired on me yet. When it does, I will deal with it."

Cale waved for the old butler to return to the fire, as he stood out to take a deep breathe. Until there were a couple of yaps of surprised, before there was a purr below the pair. And they turned to see a white cat rubbing itself on Cale's pants. Followed by Terra appearing out of the ground and tackling the cat.

"Young master?"

"Ignore them."

--

Not long later as Cale was still enjoying the freedom of his crippling lack of emotions, from needing to deal with a crying Saint. There were a couple of rustling from the bushes, as Choi Han, Beacrox and Miss Lina appeared. With the Queen holding a glowing orb in her hand.

"Cale-nim."

"Long time no see, Miss Lina."

Cale greeted back, as they had discuss to come for a while, but it was pushed off until now.

Ignoring the orb, which had the crest of the Sun God and pointing into the direction of the cave. Cale could guess what it really was, it was probably something similar to the compass he handed to Choi Han and Beacrox.

"It seems that you found our guest. Let's head to the Jungle, we can talk better there. We have brought some horses for Miss Hannah and Saint Jack to ride on."

As Cale nodded, the twins looked a bit guilty for making the Queen do this. As they accepted help, as Hannah rode on a horse with Knight Felicia, while Saint Jack rode on with Cale's uncle who had became fast friends with the kids.

"Does the young master want to ride with me?"

She asked as she pat Ten to crouch, but Cale shook her head. As he turned to Terra who 'Baa'ed in excitement as it grew into his adult form. The same form he used when they fought off Arm at the Elf's village. the other cat seem to glare at the goat, as it grew too and took their albino panther form.

Then the Divine Beast started arguing. Like animal style fighting, which only caused Cale to face palm. As he turned to the Queen and his companions once again.