Extra + Break

Gonna take a break for the week, with the main plot. 

But here is a subplot that will happen, just off screen and we know that Cale pays everyone who works for him. But what does Aster do during his free time and with his money?

--------------------------------------------------

Note: this would have happened after he had disowned his father. And Lily knows little about it. It is just that he will use the name Thames instead of Henituse.

What does Aster does on his day off?

It was the rare times that Cale had given him nothing to do. And Aster started getting restless. He was in his room, reorganizing the Cale collection that he is the president of Cale's fan club. Buy more recording orbs, for future uses and alterations.

[Cale: Is that what you use the allowance I gave you for?

Why don't you make it yourself?

Aster: I am too lazy. And it takes less time to alter the magic circuits inside than to make one of my own.]

'What do I do now? Normally if I get a break, I would clean up my foster father's house. But that would take a couple of hours. And I don't want to leave Cale's side right now...'

He started scratching his head, until his own fingers got caught between the dead-knots of his hair...

"I need a haircut."

Aster complains and frees his fingers from getting caught in his bird nest hair.

"Father isn't here and I don't think hyung wants to touch my hair."

They mumbled to themselves as he wondered who would help him cut his hair. He looks around the village. Where most of them stay, but Cale is only here to use it as an office and the Super Rock Villa is the place he calls his home.

'Normally, I get Glenn to cut my hair. But he would be busy with Bud around this time and I heard that Cale gave them an assignment.'

So, like a wandering soul he was, he went off to the main cities to see what they have to offer for a haircut. Unfortunately for him, they were only willing to serve nobles and not commoners. This made the brunette want to burn the place down. But that would only give his liege more paperwork. Somehow, he made his way back to Harris Village to see his liege with his sword. The real sword and training with Felicia-nim.

"Would Cale's aura be the same as the other timeline?"

He mumbles to himself, as he hears how excited the Elementals were, while they watch the fight take place. Everyone else was also taking a break and watching the intense match.

Cale was obviously holding back, but even while he was holding back with his true strength, the future Royal Knight was actually pushing his liege back.

It was at that moment, there was a glow mist radiating off the female knight.

The sign of a sword aura.

"Damn Cale is so cunning."

Aster mumbled, as he sees even little Lily here with On, Hong and Raon all in their original forms. (yes. Cale places his trust with his siblings before his parents. Especially Deruth, to know the origins of his children. Violan doesn't know, but she suspects. Violan is a smart lady.)

It was at the final strike from the female knight, when the first sign of sword aura really appeared. There was a glowing amber aura along her blade, like it was a spark of fire. Cale was smiling, but he easily swatted the attack away, making her recoil and skid away.