Chapter 54: Let the island explode

Recap

Cale, who had been waiting for the Whales to run wild and draw people out, suddenly flinched.

Baaaaang!

The golden aura rushed out of the swordsman's sword and crashed into the water, splitting the ocean into two for a moment.

"Raon."

"What is it, human?"

"Let's hurry over."

Cale could feel his heart beating fast. Seeing the strength of the enemy was not good for his health.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their flying speed increased a bit. Raon started to speak at that moment.

"That Whale is pretty good too."

Cale wordlessly looked down again. There was a woman darting through the parted water.

"The small Whale is sort of good too... he did improve since the last time."

There was a man following behind her.

It was Witira and Paseton. The siblings wield a whip and sword respectively as Witira rushed toward the swordsman and Paseton rushed toward the spearman.

The two were rushing forward while spraying blood as Cale had expected, quickly rushing toward their targets.

"Faster Raon, they are buying as much time for us. We can't let their hardwork go to waste."

"Right."

They rushed to Hais Island 5.

Rosalyn started to speak.

"The traps and alarm magic are around the coast, as Mr Ron mentioned. The flow of mana is focused on those areas as well."

"There are none in the air."

Aster added on. Cale didn't know about the traps and alarm magic, but he didn't need to care too much about it, as he could halt them like how he did so, back at the Magic Tower.

"We don't need to bother about them. All we need to do is plant the bombs around the whole island."

Cale told them.

"How about the barrier?"

Rosalyn asked, as they looked at the multiple layers of barrier around the base. Cale smirked at her question as he knows the velocity of the bombs, they were meant to destroy anything in it's path.

"Young master... what is with that look?"

Rosalyn asked nervously, as whenever he smirks like that, it means that he was about to prove her wrong.

"Just do as we planned and don't touch the base as you plant the magic bombs."

Raon had created these magic bombs. Since Raon's mana was the signal for them to explode, Raon needed to focus on the 10 magic bombs for them to go off.

"Then where should we put all 10 bombs."

Cale showed the map to the group at Raon's question.

They could see a total of ten points on the map.

"You can put one in each of these spots."

Rosalyn looked at the 10 points before opening her mouth and then closing it back again. She started to think while looking at Cale and Raon.