Forum (readers' section)

Have you heard about those websites dedicated to sharing Naruto manga chapters? Have you visited one? A lot of them, if not all, have a section dedicated solely for fans/members to exchange ideas. They open a ‘thread’ by asking a question about the series or anything that bothers them or makes them curious. Sometimes it’s a legitimate question to ask, a lot of times the questions are just so silly. But fans for some reason, especially those who are FULL OF CURIOSITY, enjoys participating in those and throwing their own ideas. I hope you do know what I’m talking about here.  

So anyway, this section or chapter, whatever you want to call it, is dedicated for that. I found that some of my readers have burning questions about something that I didn’t address in the story. There are really only 3 answers to that: (1) I forgot to address that part; (2) It is completely irrelevant to the story; or (3) I don’t/can’t answer the question because it would/might mean giving away some details for future chapters or spoiling the story to other readers.

I CANNOT ANSWER ALL OF YOUR BURNING QUESTIONS. I will, however, try to answer those that I can.   But if, for any reason, you find yourself curious about something you read in my story, here’s your chance to ask other readers for their opinions.

NOTE: If you think that your question should be addressed to me, the author, then comment on the chapter that you read and ask me your question under that chapter as you normally would. Otherwise, please use this section to ask other readers for their opinion.

IMPORTANT: No bad words and bashing/insulting the author and/or other readers allowed! Please be respectful and just enjoy exchanging opinions.