Message from the author

Hello to all my dear readers. First of all, I'd like to thank you all for always reading, voting and commenting. Your support really means a lot to me. I want everyone to know how excited I get each time someone comments because it tells me how much you are liking (or not), the story and the characters.

I am currently writing the next chapter and I'm hoping to finish it by tomorrow. I have thought of several ideas for future chapters which will address the new twists that I introduced the last few chapters. Also, we are about half-way through the story already and after the next 2 or 3 chapters, Mika and her friends will start to face trouble after trouble. The story will be more intense as Mika and Sasuke's relationship is put to test while they face new challenges at the same time. However, this also gives me a new challenge as an author. I am thinking of how I can weave all those ideas that I have thought about without making it too overwhelming for you to read and follow. I also need to think about other details about the biggest hurdle that Mika and her friends will have to face. Before I started writing Lost In His World, I've always thought that my main character (Mika) will have to face this devastating obstacle in this secret world. And even after she survives it, there would still be another issue that she has to face. I want it to be really good. I want every chapter of that obstacle, every scene of it, to be captivating. I want my readers to be on the edge of their seats. That's why I have to really think about it. I don't have the details yet so please bear with me as I try to figure this out.  

Please look forward to the second half of the story. I hope you will keep on supporting it until the end. Happy New Year everyone. ^___^