⇜Chapter 29⇝

Kuro and my other captor, apparently called Shiro, exchanged a quick look when a noise echoed from outside. A woman’s voice followed. She seems to be crying about something. The men ignored her.

           “Oi! Keep it quiet, I’m trying to sleep”, yells Kuro when the woman won’t stop whining. But it just made her cries louder which irritated both men even more. Kuro glanced at his partner quickly and stood up right away when he noticed the crooked eyebrows of the bigger man. He opened the door of the abandoned storage house where they’re keeping me and found a blonde young lady crying like a pig being butchered. It seems like she hurt her foot.

         “Oi. Shut up and go away. You’re disturbing our sleep”, he ordered trying to scare her. Unfortunately, she just cries even more.

               Damn woman.

            “Oi lady. Shut the f*ck up if you want to live. You better go while you still can. Don’t wait until…” Kuro didn’t finish his sentence for Shiro slammed his hand on the door so hard that the old building shook a little.

              Oh no. Here we go. You have done it, you pathetic woman. You’re a goner.

            “You better have a good excuse for waking me up, lady”, Shiro said in between gritted teeth. He’s huge. He towers even over Kiro who’s also full of muscles. He looks like a giant on steroids. And he’s got such an intimidating face especially with that scar across his face. Anyone would be running for his life when they see this man coming. But not this lady. She doesn’t seem to know who to be scared of. She even slowly got up, pouted her mouth and gave him puppy eyes.

              “Please mister. I hurt my foot and can’t walk. Would you be a hero to a beautiful maiden and carry me to my house?”

              Kuro glanced at Shiro. The latter doesn’t have an expression on his face. He’s just looking at the lady so Kuro doesn’t know what his partner is thinking. Which in his opinion could spell disaster. The last time he saw his partner with that kind of face, the unlucky bastard who was the reason behind it nearly lost his life. Well, technically that unlucky bastard wasn’t as unlucky as the others. Yeah he lost a leg because Shiro chopped it off, he had all his ribs broken, his face rearranged curtesy of Shiro’s punches and he almost lost his left arm as well if Shiro didn’t lose his balance when he swinged his sword. But at least he survived right? He’s alive. But Kuro’s not so sure if this woman would be so lucky. She looks like a dummy to him with that expression on her face.

                Kuro let out a sigh when Shiro grabbed the woman’s neck.

                Oh boy.

                “Ano, Shiro-san. What do you say we keep this one alive for a little longer?”

                “And why would I do that?”, he asks while staring at the choking lady.

             “You seem tense lately. You might want to loosen up those tense muscles tonight, if you know what I mean.”

                  Shiro looked at him a second.

                 “She is a pretty girl. And she’s young,” he said while the young lady very obviously let one of her sleeves fall off her shoulder to show cleavage and bent her leg at the knee to show her skinny leg. “Besides, would you really want to ruin your sword for someone like her? You don’t want it to dull before Uchiha comes, right?”