Chapter 2

After school, Xu Jinyi and Meng Zijie said hello and went directly to the counselor's office.

This university is just an ordinary 985 college, the dormitory is only a dozen square meters, but it has to accommodate four students, and there is no independent bathroom in the dormitory, even if you take a shower, you have to go to the public bath!

Xu Jinyi has practiced survival skills since he was a child. When he was a teenager, he was thrown into the mountains by Xu Boyi and lived alone for half a month. To say that it is simple, such dormitory conditions are a hundred times better than those in the mountains. It is not that he cannot bear it.

But in this different world, Xu Jinyi has a lot of things to do in order to complete the task, and boarding school is not convenient.

Now the original owner has just entered the sophomore year, and the day-study procedures are easy to handle. Xu Jinyi spent another sum of money to rent a small apartment next to the school with complete appliances. The original owner was very arrogant, and worked hard part-time every weekend to earn living expenses, but the money that Xu's father and mother called were saved by the original owner, which happened to be cheaper for him.

Xu Jinyi was sitting on the single sofa in the apartment, and his two eyebrows were slightly raised. Just now he checked the bank card of the original owner, only to find that the original owner had worked so hard to save for a year, but the money was only more than 30,000 yuan. This apartment After spending a lot of the rent deposit, Xu Jinyi felt stretched for the first time. Shrinking her thin pink lips, Xu Jinyi's eyes showed a little smile. It is novel and interesting that the president Xu, who never eats the fireworks of the world, suddenly becomes the reading man who breaks with his family and needs to support himself. Well, from now on, he will be the reading man. Xu's father is a senior official in Nancheng City, Jiangsu Province. Although he has little power, he never forgets his original intention and is determined to do practical things for the people and seek welfare. He has been in politics for more than 20 years, and he does not accept bribes or nepotism, and is widely loved by the masses in Nanshi. Xu Jinyi lowered his eyelids and calculated carefully. Father Xu's promotion from an ordinary civil servant to his current position in more than 20 years is largely due to his character and political achievements, but Father Xu's position has stagnated in recent years. In the final analysis, it is he Lack of sufficient financial support, in some special circumstances, the lack of money hindered his way.

Now that he has promised the original master to help Xu's father Qingyun straight up, he will do his best. But if you want to build a green road for Father Xu, financial resources are essential. Xu Jinyi clenched the bank card in his hand and pursed his thin lips. Although the amount of money in this card was only over 20,000, for him Xu Jinyi, it was enough to start his business. Xu Jinyi has outstanding IQ and is far more sensitive to finance than ordinary people. He was an excellent graduate of Wharton Business School and received the top business education. With talent and hard work, Xu Jinyi's entry into the business circle is like a fish entering the sea . In the real world, Xu Jinyi's stock can stop falling and rebound, and it is inseparable from Xu Jinyi's efforts. In this wonderful parallel world, Xu Jinyi has become this reading man, and he is destined to be a legend! Xu Jinyi smiled confidently, accidentally caught a glimpse of the boy in the mirror, and couldn't help being stunned for a moment, the boy in the mirror was not what he looked like in the real world, but a completely unfamiliar appearance. But this Xu Jinyi really deserves to be the person who can make the male protagonist fall in love at first sight. He has a fair and clean face, red lips and white teeth, and delicate facial features, which are no less than his appearance in the real world. At this time, he opened his mouth slightly, and under his thin red lips, there were teeth that were whiter than pearls. It really made people want to stick out their tongues to find out whether there were valuable snow-white pearls hidden under the deciduous teeth. It's just that the pair of fox eyes with spring and charm remained, which made Xu Jinyi frown in annoyance. With a hairy body and his parents, Xu Jinyi is not dissatisfied with his appearance. But as a man, he looks too delicate, and even unnaturally shows off a seductive look. In the end, he is a little less masculine. After all, seductive is seductive. With Xu Jinyi's appearance, who would dare to say no? "Jin Yi, we are all downstairs in the dormitory, why haven't you arrived yet?" Even if he urged, Meng Zijie's voice was soft and slow, just like his appearance, gentle, harmless, and the wind changed the rain. Xu Jinyi raised his eyebrows, it was not entirely unreasonable for Meng Zijie to defeat the original owner to gain Zhao Chengli's blue eyes. With this gentle and careless temperament, he easily threw away the delicate and arrogant original owner for several streets.

"Sorry, don't wait for me, I suddenly have something to do today, and I can't go to the dinner." The

original owner regretted that his father failed in his career. Xu Jinyi would help his father to a higher level. The original owner hated Meng Zijie for robbing him. Beloved, Xu Jinyi will let Meng Zijie have a taste of the loss of his true love. The cowardice and inferiority of the original owner in the second half of his life, Xu Jinyi will replace him to become the most dazzling existence in this world. But the original owner seemed to have some expectations for Zhao Chengli, but Xu Jinyi didn't plan to help him get his wish.

After all, the one who really lives in this world in this life is not the former scholar. His dignified president of the Xu family will not spend the rest of his life with a game character for the sake of a game. Today in the original book, Zhao Chengli fell in love with the original owner at first sight, followed by a stalker for more than half a year. To say that it was a piece of cake to get rid of Zhao Chengli in exchange for Xu Jinyi, but he didn't want to ask for trouble, so there was no need to attend this dinner. "Okay, I'll tell the monitor." Meng Zijie hung up the phone, turned his head and smiled at several boys and girls. He has a high emotional intelligence, a good personality, and is very popular in the class. After listening to Meng Zijie's words, several boys pouted, and more or less complained about Xu Jinyi who had changed his mind temporarily. Xu Jinyi was gloomy all day, and he couldn't say a word to anyone except Meng Zijie. But this Xu Jinyi looks like the first in the class or even in the school. The girls all say that he is a melancholy and beautiful man, which brings huge competitive pressure to these boys with hormonal outbreaks. "Jinyi, Bifu Garden is really luxurious. It's a pity that you didn't go last night!" Meng Zijie glanced at the teacher on the podium, and whispered what he saw yesterday with his head sideways, the burning desire in his eyes was hard to hide. "It's big and beautiful inside, and the dishes are so delicious that you can't wait to swallow your tongue. If it wasn't for the class leader, I don't know how many years I would have to struggle to open my eyes." "Oh?" Xu Jinyi put down the textbook , raised his eyes to look at Meng Zijie who was still reminiscing next to him, his beautiful eyes turned into a style of romance, "A place like Bifuyuan must be either rich or expensive, and you didn't encounter any overbearing presidents and gangsters yesterday. Boss?"

"Don't tell me!" Meng Zijie suddenly approached Xu Jinyi, "Last night there was a guest, and the boss greeted him as soon as he entered the door. Several people crowded into the box, I guess he must be a big man!"

Thinking of that made him Meng Zijie was a little bit shy when he was in love with him. "That person is tall, handsome, and imposing. If I can be with him... I can grow up to be like him!

" To the dislike in Xu Jinyi's eyes, Xu Jinyi was not the original owner, nor did he have much hatred for Meng Zijie, he just had a slight habit of cleanliness, and physically did not like strangers being so close.

Even the slight glance of disdain made people's hearts move. Meng Zijie blinked and let out a long breath. This Xu Jinyi looks too tempting, if it weren't for him being pure zero, he likes tall and mighty men, Xu Jinyi's stunning looks, he really can't resist.

Thinking of the man he met in Bifu Garden yesterday, Meng Zijie bit his lip, his face flushed. The first time I saw that man in Bifu Garden yesterday, his heart was beating non-stop. At this moment, when he thought of that tall, handsome man who was more perfect than a statue carved in gold and jade, he still felt the same way. I couldn't control the heat on my face.

If he admires him like this, if he also—

but, Meng Zijie glanced at Xu Jinyi, Xu Jinyi's face is so beautiful, is it more attractive than himself...

Xu Jinyi raised his eyebrows and glanced at Mencius Zijie, knowing that he had been right Zhao Chengli was taken aback.

In the original book, there was a rift between Zhao Chengli and Xu Jinyi, and it must have been Mencius Zijie's writing. Zhao Chengli's suppression of Xu Jinyi's father was nothing more than the jealousy of Meng Zijie, who was a commoner.

Xu Jinyi raised the corners of his lips, with a slight irony in the arc. "Pretty and beautiful, gentle and thoughtful, kind and generous, and indifference to the world, these words are used in Mencius, and he does not think that they are very accurate.