Chapter 21

"God, don't patronize and feed Ningning, you can eat it too." Zheng Ronghan put two pieces of scrambled eggs into Xu Jinyi's bowl.

After the locust plague, Xu Jinyi suddenly thought that chickens and ducks are the natural enemies of grasshoppers. People can't grow fields, but they can catch grasshoppers to raise chickens and ducks. This method can not only slaughter the raging locusts, but also add a little meat and eggs to the people.

Xu Jinyi told Zheng Ronghan about this law, and then carefully asked the people for their opinions before gradually implementing it.

The plate of scrambled eggs on the table today is the first batch of eggs produced by the chickens and ducks raised by the common people.

In this life-or-death time, a handful of food might save a person's life. Even if the government bought a large amount of grain from grain merchants, the officials did not dare to greed for a grain of grain, and distributed it to the people as much as possible.

As a role model for officials, King An Zheng Ronghan set an example by himself. When he eats, there are only a few miscellaneous noodles and a few bowls of gruel on the table. If he can see a little green wild vegetables, it is an excellent meal.

Today, the common people forced these eggs into the county government office, but Zheng Ronghan refused, so he had to hand them over to the kitchen. At noon, the kitchen made a plate of scrambled eggs.

For a plate of scrambled eggs, Zheng Ronghan invited Xu Jinyi to eat together.

Xu Jinyi felt sorry for his daughter, and he was reluctant to eat it, so he first fed Ning Ning two pieces.

Zheng Ronghan saw that Xu Jinyi only cared about feeding his daughter and felt sorry for his little gentleman, so he hurriedly put the little gentleman in a bowl.

Xu Jinyi filled the two pieces of eggs into his mouth and smiled at Zheng Ronghan, "Thank you, my lord."

Zheng Ronghan noticed that the little gentleman only ate the two pieces he gave him, and then he refused to face him again. The egg has moved chopsticks.

Zheng Ronghan sighed and lost his appetite. He turned his head to look at the sunny weather outside, and his heart was sore, it would be great if God could make it rain immediately.

If this drought can be passed immediately and the people live and work in peace and contentment, he will immediately take the little gentleman back to Beijing to resume his life. At that time, all kinds of delicacies of mountains and seas, nectar and jade liquid will be placed in front of the little gentleman, so that the little gentleman can eat enough.

If the sky has eyes, you will be happy to end the heavy rain, don't let him love the little gentleman who is not enough, even the most ordinary egg is reluctant to eat.

Who knows, the weather will change that afternoon.

The originally hot sun was covered by a layer of dark clouds, and the sunny sky was also drowsy.

The more and more dark clouds gathered, the more and more they became heavier, and finally they almost weighed on the roof. The people looked up at God, or the wrinkled-faced yellow-haired old man, or the drooping child who had just been the governor, all with hope in their eyes. Light, looking eagerly at the sky above.

Finally, a flash of lightning that was so bright that it was almost dazzling divided the dim sky in half, and then a thunderous sound pierced through the ears out of thin air, and the pea-sized raindrops crashed down.

The people burst into tears with joy, and could not help but ran into the rain to accept the belated baptism of God.

The bean-sized raindrops hit the body with pain and pain, but no one was willing to hide in the house. They had waited so long for this rain that they couldn't believe it at the moment of waiting. Only when they felt the pain in their bodies could they be satisfied.

Cheering, dancing, and bursting into tears.

"It's raining, it's finally raining."

"Survived, we are saved!"

"I can wait until this time, it's really hard to survive, there will be blessings! Haha, I can live for another ten years. "

It's still autumn. When the rain is over, there will still be some radishes and cabbage growing in the fields. This rain is not too late, not too late!"

Xu Jinyi moved a chair and sat under the eaves of the county government office, watching. The people outside greeted the rain with open arms and smiled slowly.

"Godsend, it's raining."

Xu Jinyi turned his head and looked at Zheng Ronghan, who was also smiling, "My lord, I wish you good weather and rain in the coming year."

"No!" Zheng Ronghan stretched out his palm, followed by the rain that was flowing down the eaves, "I wish my grand celebration good weather and rain, I wish my Daqing people good food and clothing every year!"

"I wish God bestowed," Zheng Ronghan looked at his little gentleman again, his eyes were gentle, "I want everything to come true, I am always happy.

" The land was fully nourished, and the people were full of joy.

The first thing Xu Jinyi had to do was take a hot bath.

It's ashamed to say, Xu Jinyi has never taken a shower since he entered this world. Before the rain, he felt reluctant to take half a basin of water to wipe his body.

The county office is not big, Zheng Ronghan's room is next to Xu Jinyi. Hearing the sound of water rushing from the little gentleman's house, Zheng Ronghan's heart is hairy and itchy, his heart is beating violently, and his hands are shaking uncontrollably.