Chapter 23

The sound of fighting drew more people, and several assassins were either killed or captured alive. Only then did the bearded and cold-faced subordinates get close to Zheng Ronghan. When they saw Zheng Ronghan's situation, they were shocked and hurriedly sent someone to invite a doctor.

When he transferred Zheng Ronghan to the bed, he woke up once, opened his eyes and rolled his eyes to find something, and finally fixed his eyes on Xu Jinyi beside him. Seeing that he was safe and sound, Zheng Ronghan held Xu Jinyi's hand tightly and fainted again.

Xu Jinyi's heart trembled.

"My lord, Mr. Trouble is waiting here." This time, it was not the bearded man who spoke, but the cold-faced subordinate who often did not say a word.

The bearded man has been with Zheng Ronghan for more than 20 years, and he has long regarded the master as his belief and life. This time Zheng Ronghan suffered such a serious injury in order to save Xu Jinyi. .

The cold-faced subordinates are well-informed, and the prince rescued Li Tianci with his own body. There is always a reason for the prince.

Xu Jinyi held Zheng Ronghan's hand tightly without saying a word, just nodded.

"The wound is too deep, it hurts the heart, if it can't last tonight--" Several famous doctors in the city were invited, all of which were said, and they shook their heads with a long sigh.

After a while, Zheng Ronghan's whole body became hot, and the doctors went in and out, all with a worried state.

Xu Jinyi held Zheng Ronghan's hand and wiped his sweat with a dry handkerchief in the other hand, taking care of him until dawn.

When the sword stabbed, it seemed to have a cold light, and Xu Jinyi could even feel that the cold and hard sword energy had caught up with his body that fled in a panic.

If Zheng Ronghan slowed down by a minute and a second, the sword would surely penetrate deeply into his body, but now it is not Zheng Ronghan, but Xu Jinyi who is lying on the bed or even in the coffin.

After the panic, there was happiness that rose all the way from the soles of the feet to the scalp. However, seeing Zheng Ronghan, whose life was in danger at any time because of the blood that was injured by the assassin for saving himself, Xu Jinyi had mixed feelings in his heart. He knew very well that. Moment is not just panic and guilt.

Xu Jinyi held Zheng Ronghan's hand tightly. Zheng Ronghan, don't die.

Suddenly, Zheng Ronghan's fingers seemed to move, and Xu Jinyi, who was staring at his wound, suddenly raised his head.

Zheng Ronghan's eyelids are shaking!

"Zheng Ronghan." Xu Jinyi lowered his head and called softly.

The double eyelids seemed too heavy, but Zheng Ronghan actually worked hard for a while to open his eyes. His lips twitched.

"Sir, are you alright?"

"It's alright." Xu Jinyi squeezed out a smile, intending to dab some water on Zheng Ronghan's lips, but Zheng Ronghan still clenched his hand tightly. Xu Jinyi shook it slightly, signaling him to let go.

Zheng Ronghan didn't know whether he didn't understand or pretended he didn't understand, but he still held on tightly.

Xu Jinyi didn't insist, and called the doctor next door to come in.

"Your Majesty can wake up with the blessing of God. If you can take good care of your body, you should be fine." The

two subordinates and the officials who came to hear the news were overjoyed. Xu Jinyi also rolled his eyes and felt relieved. With a long sigh, "How to use the medicine for Wang Ye's injury, please also ask the doctor to write a prescription, and if there are any taboos when recuperating, please also ask the doctor to write it together."

"Naturally." After several doctors bowed their hands to Zheng Ronghan, They left the inner room together, and several subordinate officials also said a few clever words and hurriedly left. The prince just woke up, and his body was very weak. This is not the time for them to rush to compliment.

Only Zheng Ronghan and Xu Jinyi were left in the room.

"Godsend."

"Huh?" Xu Jinyi lowered his head and pricked his ears to listen.

"I just had a dream that your name was... Jinyi." Zheng Ronghan frowned, his face full of confusion, "It seems that my name is not Zheng Ronghan, but..."

"What is it?" Xu Jinyi opened his eyes His big eyes were clenched tightly, and his eyes suddenly turned red.

"It seems to be Chengli? The dream is very chaotic. I can't remember it. Godsend, what's wrong with you?"

Xu Jinyi held Zheng Ronghan's big palm tightly, and his voice became hoarse for no reason, "Zhao Chengli? Zhao Chengli!"

"Godsend?" Zheng Ronghan looked at the little gentleman's gleaming eyes, his heart was very distressed, he raised his hand to wipe the tears for the little gentleman, but at this time he was completely weak, and he couldn't even lift his hands, so he hurriedly said: "Godsend, don't cry, Don't cry."

Xu Jinyi was gently buried in Zheng Ronghan's neck, tears fell on Zheng Ronghan's neck drop by drop, the scalding heat made him feel pity, but for some unknown reason, intense satisfaction and joy rose in his heart.

This was the first time Mr. Xiao took the initiative to get close to him.

"Zheng Ronghan, do you want to hear my answer?" Xu Jinyi raised his head, with a choked sob in his nasal voice.

"What's the answer?" Zheng Ronghan's brain flashed, his eyes brightened for a moment, and then he became uneasy, "The one I asked you at the door just now? Come back to Beijing with me?"

"Yes, do you want to hear it?"

Zheng Ronghan His eyes flickered, and he seemed to be holding Xu Jinyi's big palm even harder. After a long time, he finally said "um", "I'll be good to you for the rest of my life, God-given, would you like to come back to Beijing with me? Live with me? It's like... It's like the husband and wife of other people."

Xu Jinyi bent his lips and touched Zheng Ronghan's face lightly, "Okay."

"Would you like to?" Zheng Ronghan stared at Xu Jinyi without blinking, unwilling to let go of Mr. every expression.

"Yes, I do." Xu Jinyi's fox eyes were even more curved. He lowered his head and touched Zheng Ronghan's chapped lips, and the answer came out from the gap between their lips, "I do."

"Then you—" Zheng Ronghan froze, he wanted to laugh, but the corners of his stiff mouth trembled violently, and he couldn't even hook his lips.

Zheng Ronghan's grip on the little gentleman's big palm loosened, and suddenly deepened. After a long time, he held back a sentence, "Then come up and sleep with me."

Xu Jinyi laughed dumbly, but his tone was very determined, "No way!"

Seeing Zheng Ronghan pursing his lips tightly, Xu Jinyi covered his forehead. This guy has the same virtue as before. Thinking of the previous world, Xu Jinyi immediately softened his tone, "Your body is still hurt, I'm afraid I will press you."

"I'm not afraid of being crushed."

Xu Jinyi squeezed his big palm angrily, and Zheng Ronghan immediately let go, "Then kiss me again."

Just like in his previous life, this guy is always uncertain, Xu Jinyi's dark eyes With a little smile, he didn't speak any more, and directly put Zheng Ronghan's lips, feeling the other's dryness, he stuck out his tongue and licked it lightly.

Zheng Ronghan's eyes finally curled up.

Zheng Ronghan had to stay in the county government office to recuperate due to his serious injury, and his return to Beijing was delayed for half a month.

In the past two weeks, the bearded and cold-faced subordinates tortured the captured assassins several times, and finally got the result from the two tough-mouthed people. It turned out that these assassins belonged to Zheng Ronghan's half-brother, Wang Shun.

King Shun was defeated by the current emperor in the battle for succession more than 20 years ago. He was given the title of "Shun" by the current sage and sent to the bitter cold land in the northwest.

Since then, King Shun has frequently made small movements, which are not serious but are extremely annoying, causing a headache for today's sage.

This was the first time that King Shun had killed the emperor's younger brother Zheng Ronghan, who was raised like a son.

Before that, Zheng Ronghan hated this half-brother very much, thinking that he hated him a hundred times more than flies. This time, King Shun just started to attack him, and he almost hurt the little gentleman. Zheng Ronghan was so angry that he wanted to fly directly to the northwest and kill King Shun with a thousand swords.

Zheng Ronghan wrote an excerpt himself, together with the evidence found by the bearded and cold-faced subordinates, and sent people to the capital quickly.

A few months later, the emperor personally ordered King Shun to return to Beijing immediately, and King Shun refused to respect the decree. Today Shang was furious, demoted King Shun as a commoner, and sent King An Zheng Ronghan to govern the northwest.

The 5,000 soldiers led by King An Zheng Ronghan and the 30,000 soldiers drawn by King Shun launched a desperate struggle.

With the help of military advisors, King An defeated King Shun several times. After three months, King Shun was defeated and surrendered.

King An's counselor was Mr. Xu Jinyi, who had repeatedly made extraordinary deeds in the drought. As early as the time of disaster relief, Xu Jinyi's "Drought and Floods Essential Techniques" were widely circulated in the court and the people, saving hundreds of thousands of people who were affected by disasters. Now, in the first battle to recover the northwest, Xu Jinyi once again offered a clever plan to help King An. Win more with less, and successfully recapture the northwest.

After King An and his party returned to the capital with King Yuan Shun, who was tied up with five flowers, the emperor was overjoyed and rewarded him for meritorious deeds.

Thirteen years later, Prince An's Mansion.

"Move this vase half an inch to the right." The whiskers compared for a long time and told the servant beside him.

"Yes, Lord Luo." The servant hurriedly moved the vase to the right by half an inch.

"Today is a good day for the county lord, so cheer up. If anyone does something unfavorable, don't blame my subordinates for being ruthless!"

"Don't worry, Master Luo, we are all careful." The

bearded man nodded with satisfaction, and turned to the man in the main hall. Step in the direction.

Thirteen years ago, Zheng Ronghan brought Xu Jinyi back to Beijing, causing a storm in the palace. The Empress Dowager was hit hard by the fact that he fell in love with a man, but under Zheng Ronghan's stubbornness, the two who had always loved Zheng Ronghan could only gradually compromise.

Fortunately, Xu Jinyi is also a handsome and handsome person. The queen mother and the emperor are slightly satisfied, and even because Xu Jinyi once married a wife and had children, the two even had some inexplicable apologies to him.

Soon after, the emperor personally decreed that Li Yueru, the daughter of Xu Jinyi and the righteous daughter of King An Zheng Ronghan, be the Lord of Ningle County.

Today, it is the ceremonial ceremony of the Lord of Ningle County,

and the honored guests of the ceremonial ceremony are the eldest sister of the current sage and King An, the princess of Anyang, who is well-known in the capital for her political integrity and ability.

The scale of the wedding ceremony was regarded as the largest for women in the following decades. Ningle County Master is undoubtedly the most envied object of women in Beijing.

"Our Ning Ning has grown into a big girl." Zheng Ronghan put his hand on the little gentleman's shoulder, watching the elder sister put a hairpin on Ning Ning, feeling a lot in his heart. "It's time to look at others for Ning Ning. I'll ask my elder sister to ask him another day. I'll definitely choose a good man for Ning Ning."

Xu Jinyi's face froze when he heard the latter sentence. "My Ning Ning is only fifteen years old! I still want to keep her—"

"Ten years or eight years?" Zheng Ronghan stroked Mr. Xiao's back, "Why would I want to marry Ning Ning, but if Ning Ning is too old, It's too much to be guessed by those women randomly, and everyone's mouth is full of gold, and the bones are destroyed."

Seeing that the little gentleman did not speak, Zheng Ronghan softened his tone and slowly comforted, "Godsend, Ning Ning has a strong personality and has the status of the county master, whoever I do n't dare to bully her."

"Why should my Ning Ning marry a soft fan?"

"Then find someone who can make Ning Ning fancy." Zheng Ronghan rubbed the little gentleman's wrist, "Godsend, which one? Women don't get married early, if you want Ning Ning, build a county master's mansion around the palace, and you can meet Ning Ning from time to time in the future."

Xu Jinyi was silent.

"Don't be angry." Zheng Ronghan's voice flattered, "If you really don't want to give up Ning Ning, you won't be out of line for two years at night."

"...Please pay attention to the eldest princess first. It's good that he doesn't have a father or a mother, so he doesn't need Ning Ning to honor his elders. If he has parents, then the second son is the best, and Ning Ning will not be the clan wife of the son. The most important point is that the man can't take concubines or raise a family in this life. !and......"

"It's all up to you." Zheng Ronghan narrowed his eyes, loving him like a day for more than ten years.

Xu Jinyi looked at the fine lines at the corner of Zheng Ronghan's eyes, and slowly bent a pair of fox eyes.