Chapter 67

Xu Jinyi went to the Yang family.

Although Yang Yunzhe was not liked by Yang Yuntian, he was Yang Yuntian's own son, and the guard naturally opened the door to Xu Jinyi.

Before Xu Jinyi entered the hall, several members of the Yang family had already learned of his arrival from the maid. The three of them looked at each other with smug smiles on their faces. Well ridicule Xu Jinyi.

"How is it?" It was Yang Yuntian who spoke first. He tried to please Jiang Yuanzhou in front of Xu Jinyi many times, but he was always ignored by Jiang Yuanzhou. Yang Yuntian was deeply humiliated. But he didn't dare to do anything to Jiang Yuanzhou, so he had to transfer the anger caused by the humiliation to Xu Jinyi, a bystander, "Didn't Jiang Yuanzhou say that you are lovers? Didn't he say that you were going to last forever? This time you have an accident, Why didn't Jiang Yuanzhou vent your anger?" Yang Yuntian still believes in Jiang Yuanzhou's ability, if he did it, the scandal of Yang Yunzhe could not have spread so much this time, not even waiting for these scandals to be published online for more than ten seconds. They will be deleted by Jiang Yuanzhou's men. It can be seen that Jiang Yuanzhou watched this scandal all the way. The more Yang Yuntian thought about it, the more proud he became. Why did Jiang Yuanzhou stand by? It's not because of those scandals that he hated Yang Yunzhe, and he has no more affection for Yang Yunzhe! Talking about "lovers" and "for a lifetime", Jiang Yuanzhou is still too young, so childish and ridiculous! Xu Jinyi took two steps and faced the three of them, "What are you proud of? Why did I drive a car and do drugs, why did I play with women, and why did I even fall in love with Xiao Yongnian in the end? Yang Yuntian, don't you know? Xiao Can, are you not guilty?" " Why should I have a guilty conscience?" Xiao Can laughed, with a sharp laugh and a proud face, "My son is Yang Yuntian's eldest son, and of course he should get all of Yuntian's property! Let Yongnian take you away is too cheap for you, I only regret Why didn't you crash and die when you were racing, and why didn't you die when you were taking drugs!"

Xiao Can said such vicious words, Yang Yuntian was not surprised, but nodded again and again, "You have embarrassed me all day, embarrassed the Yang family, I should have strangled you when you were born, even if I didn't strangle you to death. , I shouldn't have brought you back after your mother died!"

"Okay, that's really good!" Xu Jinyi laughed, the laughter was extremely desolate and heartbreaking, "Yang Yuntian, you were just a person who couldn't even eat. Just a full-fledged poor boy, if you hadn't lied to my mother, how could my grandfather marry my mother to you, if it wasn't for your promise in front of my grandfather, how could my grandfather give you money to let you do business? Running a company? My grandfather gave you all the initial capital of Yang's family. When you grow up, you will forget my grandfather's kindness and even secretly support Xiao Can, right?"

"What do you do with that dead old man? Really? Bad luck!" Yang Yuntian's face was full of impatience, "Who made your mother so easy to deceive? Who made that dead old man so easy to cheat. Besides, although he gave the initial capital, but without my ingenuity, what would the Yang family do? Can it develop so well? Even if the dead old man doesn't give me the funds, with my talent, I can create another Yang family in minutes! As for supporting Xiao Can, who made your mother dream of being a princess all day long, let me I've been courting her all day long, but still don't give birth to my son! Isn't this breaking the roots of my Yang family? Xiao Can is good, gentle and knowledgeable, and gave me a good son like Zilong early." Xu Jinyi's face was pale, and his voice With hatred, "Yang Yuntian, you cheated in your marriage, Xiao Can, you broke up my mother's marriage as a mistress, and even you two adulterers and prostitutes indirectly killed my mother, so you have no sense of shame? Aren't you afraid that my mother will come to ask you for your life at night?" Seeing Xu Jinyi's shocked expression, Yang Yuntian and Xiao Can were extremely proud. "Who made your mother so stupid, she can't stand even a divorce, what's the matter with me if she committed suicide?" "Your mother deserves the position of Yuntian's wife and doesn't move, I just hate that she didn't die sooner!"

"Yang Yuntian, Xiao Can, one of you is ungrateful and the other is selfish, and you really are a perfect match!" Xu Jinyi's face gradually lost expression, and his voice was calm and deadly, and people could hear the fullness of it. Despair and grief, "Yang Yuntian, let me ask you one last question. Did you steal your grandfather's antiques?"

"How do you know?" Yangyang is simply disgusting, "I didn't expect you to find it out. I stole it, what's wrong? But those antiques have been sold for more than 20 years, and you can't find them back even if you look for them. Haha, if you don't remind me, I'll forget about it. Now, do you know how much those antiques sold for? Eighty-three million, a full eighty-three million! That's the 1980s!"

After speaking, Yang Yuntian snorted again, "Those antiques are so valuable, Back then , that dead old man only borrowed 100,000 yuan from me, how stingy!"

Xu Jinyi's voice trembled and complained, "Those antiques were handed down from my grandfather's ancestors! I stole it and sold it, ruining the efforts of generations of ancestors of my grandfather's family, and making my grandfather die early because of guilt! Yang Yuntian, you are so ungrateful, aren't you afraid of being punished by heaven?"

Yang Yuntian held his head uprightly, "That dead old man There is only Mei Ruolan as a daughter, and there is no son to inherit the lineage, so his things are not mine? Besides, it is useless for him to keep those antiques, why don't they give them to me and let me sell them!"

Xu Jinyi pointed at the two of them, Word by word, he expressed the most real thoughts in his heart, "Yang Yuntian, Xiao Can, you will definitely be punished!"

"Yang Yunzhe! Why do you curse my parents? The winner is the king and the loser is the bandit. You Mother, your grandfather failed so much because they were too stupid and easily believed others!" Yang Zilong was righteous, and then his face was full of disdain, "Of course, you are even more stupid, my mother asked you to be friends with Xiao Yongnian, and you really took it. He is a good brother, follows him on the road and takes drugs, and thinks that he is so in love with you, you deserve it!"

Xu Jinyi glanced at Yang Yuntian and Xiao Can who agreed, and staggered away.

Xu Jinyi walked out of Yang's house, and there was a black commercial car parked outside the gate, which was Jiang Yuanzhou's car.

"Come up, is it cold?" Jiang Yuanzhou took Xu Jinyi's hand and put it in his arms to warm him, "Have those people bullied you?"

Xu Jinyi shook his head, frowned, and looked extremely disgusted, "It disgusts me. It 's over." The

words of the three Yang family members were really bold, on the one hand because they thought that Yang Yunzhe had no support and were unscrupulous and unscrupulous, on the other hand, it was because the system brought by Xu Jinyi hypnotized them.

But the system didn't control the words and deeds of the three of them, it just stimulated the deepest thoughts hidden in their hearts.

Those bold words were all the three of them were thinking the most.

Sure enough, it is not a family, and it is not a family. The three Yang family are extremely selfish, extremely selfish, extremely greedy, extremely ungrateful, extremely arrogant!

It's disgusting!

Xu Jinyi said sweet love words to Jiang Yuanzhou, and controlled the system in his head to post the scene just now on the Internet.

What kind of upsurge will the three of the Yang family be rebellious on the Internet, and what kind of crisis will it bring to the Yang family? Oh, they all deserve it!

He Xu Jinyi was just using his own way to treat his body.

Netizens were still commenting on "Jinzi"'s official Weibo account, and suddenly a video titled "The Truth About Yang Yunzhe You Don't Know" popped up and posted on the website. In a short period of time, it was topped on Weibo headlines.

Netizens thought that this video contained various unsightly scenes of Yang Yunzhe, and with the curiosity of schadenfreude, they clicked on the video one after another, and then they were all dumbfounded.

What bohemian? What disrespect to elders? Yang Yunzhe in the video has a desolate face, obviously the one who was bullied.

He was still bullied by the partnership of three people. Among those three people, there was even Yang Yunzhe's only relative in this world, his father, Yang Yuntian.

In contrast to the smug and ugly faces of the three Yang family, Yang Yunzhe, who was pale and beautiful, instantly aroused the desire to protect the netizens.

Netizens watched the video involuntarily.

It turns out that Xu Jinyi, who is said to be unrestrained in the legend, is the complete victim.

Drag racing, taking drugs and playing with a woman's cousin? What do people who watch the video don't understand? That was all bewitched by Xiao Yongnian, who was entrusted by Xiao Can? What a viper and scorpion woman, what a vicious trick!

Netizens were full of righteous indignation, and couldn't help but feel pity for the Mei family and Yang Yunzhe.

It turns out that Yang Yuntian and Xiao Can not only secretly developed a relationship that is against the human relationship, but also have a vicious and vicious heart. They not only have no guilt and self-blame for Mei Ruolan, the original partner who committed suicide because of the unsecured marriage, but also have no regrets. The death of Mei Ruolan shouted loudly!

Yang Yuntian stole the ancestral antiques of the Yue family and indirectly killed his father-in-law. As a married man, Yang Yuntian actually likes the new and hates the old, and even forced his wife to divorce him, which directly led to Mei Ruolan's death. Yang Yuntian scolded his son Yang Yunzhe if he hit or scolded him, and even allowed his son to be scolded by his step-wife, and he was a father in vain! Xiao Can also has a heart of snakes and scorpions! Destroying other people's marriages, sparring with the son of the original spouse, competing for the family property that should belong to the son of the original spouse, and taking it for granted, is simply shameless! As for Yang Zilong, who only said one sentence in the video, netizens broke out in a sweat when they heard his remarks that "weak meat and strong food compete for natural selection". Winner takes all, loser for Kou? Yang Yuntian and Xiao Can are the winners, so no matter how shameless or despicable they are, there is nothing wrong with them? Mei Ruolan and Yang Yunzhe are losers, so no matter how innocent or pitiful they are, do they deserve it? This statement is simply horrifying! What is cheeky? What is vile filth? What is ruthless? Netizens used to dislike Yang Yunzhe, but now they feel pity for him, and they hate Yang Yuntian and Xiao Can.

Soon after, the news that Yang Yunzhe's scandal was behind the Yang family's three people came out, and netizens were even more indignant. They believed that they had been used by the Yang family's three people and made a knife under the Yang family's three people to kill innocent people or even victims. People's Yang Yunzhe.

Under the official Weibo of the "Jinzi" company, netizens expressed their apologies one after another, and the comments scolding the three Yang family members were even more layered.

As for the official Weibo of Yang's company, it has long been flooded with scolding from netizens. Their apology and anger have nowhere to vent, and they all fell under Yang's Weibo. These netizens threatened that they were deeply suspicious of the shameless Yang family and would boycott the purchase of Yang's products forever!

They even went to the official Weibo of the public security organs to request an extension of the statute of limitations for the theft, and severely punish the shameless villain Yang Yuntian who stole his father-in-law's ancestral antiques more than 20 years ago!

Until now, who is innocent and who is guilty? It is clear at a glance that who is famous and who is being pointed by thousands of people.

What are twists and turns? What is a shocking reversal?

Xu Jinyi was in a good mood as he watched the buzz on the Internet. With two clicks of his finger, he sent evidence of Yang Yuntian's bribery, tax evasion and tax evasion, Yang Zilong's infringement of trade secrets, and illegal financing to the police station in the form of emails. The form was posted anonymously online.

The scandal is not yet settled, and there is another criminal evidence. The three of the Yang family should also taste the taste of cooking oil with fire.