Chapter 18

"Sir?"

Xu Jinyi raised his head, his face remained the same, but he became a little colder for no reason, "Let me think about it for a few days."

"Nowadays, locusts are everywhere, starving and dying. Even if some people are lucky enough to survive, they are in dire straits. , it is very difficult. Sir is a talented person, Xiao Wang asks Sir to help the people of the world to tide over the difficulties." After speaking, Zheng Ronghan bowed deeply.

Xu Jinyi hurriedly hugged the child sideways to avoid, turned around and walked into the house, "The prince has a noble status, and the people are really not blessed."

"Sir?" Zheng Ronghan hurriedly followed behind Xu Jinyi.

Xu Jinyi entered the west side room and closed the door without a pause.

Children sleep more, and the little guy in his arms sleeps sweetly. Xu Jinyi took off her coat and gently covered her with a thin quilt. Only then did she have time to carefully sort out the mess in her mind.

Speaking of which, in Li Tianci's memory, he had never seen King An. Li Tianci's real enemy is Sun Peirou, Princess An, Zheng Yanran, the daughter of King An, and Jiang Minshan, the son-in-law of King An.

But it has to be said that without King An supporting them, they couldn't be so reckless.

Speaking of which, the reason why Sun Peirou was called a slut by Li Tianci was because of a past event.

Li Tianci died due to the dystocia of his original wife, and he became a widower at a young age. Mother Li felt sorry for her son, who usually didn't even know how to be cold and warm. Although she felt pity for her granddaughter, she still felt that it would be better to marry her son early.

Before this thought was given to the matchmaker, the matchmaker herself came uninvited.

It turned out that the Sun family moved to Lijia Village a few years ago. As foreign surnames, they are still excluded by the villagers. In terms of the treatment that the villagers should have, they are not as good as the Li family, who are rooted in Miaohong.

Seeing that her daughter is getting older, although she looks pretty slick, she has been spoiled since she was a child. Such a girl, not to mention her surname is Li, even if her surname is Li, few families are willing to marry her.

The aunt of the Sun family is worried about her daughter's life-long affairs every day, and she can't wait to read the sons of the surrounding villages.

This thought came to Li Tianci's head.

Li Tianci is a handsome boy from Shili Ba Village, not to mention that he has also passed the examination for a scholar and is exempted from paying taxes. Such a good boy, the whole village could not find a second one. Although Li Tianci once lost a wife, his original spouse only left him a daughter. If his daughter could marry him and give him a son in the future, wouldn't that be a great hero of the Li family?

The more she thought about it, the more she felt that this was feasible, and she secretly asked her daughter's opinion. She thought that her daughter, who had a higher heart than the sky, still refused to agree, but unexpectedly, she lowered her head shyly this time!

The aunt of the Sun family clapped her thighs in ecstasy, and her daughter was pretentious. She always thought she could be a grandfather and a wife. Usually, she was always dissatisfied with the introduction of the son-in-law from the village, saying that he was a scumbag. This time, there is finally a daughter who can look at it. Even if she breaks her leg, she has to let her daughter successfully marry into the Li family!

Immediately, the aunt of the Sun family looked for a matchmaker and asked her to inquire about the Li family's thoughts.

The Li family is also very satisfied. Although their son is a scholar, he is still digging food in the fields, let alone a widower who has lost his wife. This name alone is not good. The daughter of the Sun family is beautiful, and she is still a big girl. Such a sequel is already hard to find with a lantern.

You are satisfied and I am also satisfied. The Sun and Li families are officially on the line, they have also accepted the levy, and they have chosen an auspicious date for marriage, just waiting for the next year's wedding date to come to the Li family to marry the daughter of the Sun family.

This daughter of the Sun family is Sun Peirou, the future Princess An.

It turned out that before the two got married, the drought began.

Because the two families are future in-laws, the Li family takes care of the Sun family a lot. When the Sun family couldn't open the pot, the Li family also sent dozens of catties of food to the Sun family to help the Sun family spend the most difficult days.

After the plague broke out, both Li's father and Li's mother died, and only one woman, Sun Peirou, remained in the Sun family. Li Tianci thought that he was also the son-in-law of the Sun family, and helped Sun Peirou to bury the grandparents.

For Sun Peirou, a lonely and helpless woman, this was already considered a great kindness.

Soon after, Li Tianci was buried in the tiger's mouth, and Sun Peirou cried twice, but when Li Tianci's aunt Li Shen sold Li Yueru to a wealthy household as a child bride, she ignored it.

Within a few days, King An was ordered to relieve the disaster and temporarily resided in the county government office.

Sun Peirou did all her best to deliberately behave in front of King An, in order to marry King An and become a man of the highest order. At this time, she had completely left behind the Li family who gave her food and Li Tianci who helped him bury his parents.

Everyone has their own aspirations, and Li Tianci does not blame her for Sun Peirou's efforts to marry King An regardless of the friendship of her unmarried husband and wife.

But why more than ten years later, Sun Peirou knew that Li Yueru was his daughter, but still disregarded the life-saving grace of the Li family, and deliberately deceived Zheng Yanran to poison her daughter?

Li Tianci hate! He hated Li Chenshi who sold his daughter for food, he hated Jiang Minshan who was greedy for beauty but indirectly killed his daughter, he hated Zheng Yanran who was cruel and ruthless, and what he hated most was Sun Peirou, a poisonous woman with a different appearance!

Xu Jinyi blew out the oil lamp and went to bed, but couldn't sleep for a long time.

In this life, Li Tianci survived, and Sun Peirou has not yet become Princess An, but King An has already appeared in Lijia Village.

If Sun Peirou really gained the momentum... Xu Jinyi shook his head, then it would be even more difficult to avenge the little girl in his arms.

The easiest way is to prevent Sun Peirou from becoming Princess An. Sun Peirou can't be Princess An, and Zheng Yanran has no chance of being born. Even if Jiang Minshan gets the top spot in the exam, he won't rise as high as the plot.

At that time, it is not an easy task for these three people to turn upside down and lose their lives as in the plot.

For Xu Jinyi, his essence is a businessman, and his pursuit is always to exchange the lowest cost for the highest benefit. As for the thrill of revenge, he would also enjoy it, but if the revenge process is too troublesome or even full of variables because of greed for that little pleasure, it might be better to shoot a bullet directly into that person's heart.

Xu Jinyi kissed the little guy next to him, and he already had a plan in his mind.

The next day, Xu Jinyi got up, put on a long gown and walked to the courtyard, and found two subordinates punching in the courtyard, vigorous and vigorous. The An Wang was nowhere to be seen.

When the two subordinates saw Xu Jinyi, they quickly clasped their fists and said respectfully, "Sir.

" The water level has dropped so much that the villagers are reluctant to use more water.

After washing, Xu Jinyi walked into the kitchen to cook, but found a fire burning under the stove, and the basket next to it was full. He opened the drawer to see that it was the pasted cake.

It turned out that these tycoons knew how to cook, Xu Jinyi covered the drawer cloth and pouted secretly. The bearded

man came over very quickly, and walked out with the cake, "Sir, I'm here to serve the meal, you can just go to the table and wait."

He was very attentive, and even that King An treated him very politely.

Xu Jinyi has lived for a hundred years, so he can't understand the minds of these people. Zheng Ronghan showed that he had no idea how to deal with disaster relief yesterday, how could he really have no idea how to do it? Otherwise, how could the imperial court send such a person to rescue disasters?

The area affected by the drought is too vast, and the court must be in a hurry at this time, seeking talents. But disaster relief should not be discussed on paper. The first thing the disaster relief minister does when he arrives at the local area is to find out about the situation with local residents who are familiar with the specific conditions of the disaster-stricken area, and discuss specific disaster relief measures.

Zheng Ronghan first arrived here, just when he was hiring, perhaps in his eyes, he was a local resident with a little talent.

And his performance may also make An Wang quite satisfied, and An Wang will treat each other with courtesy, even at the "sir".

In the original owner's memory, the royal family's Zheng family really had nothing to say to the people. First, under the harassment of neighboring countries, the royal family took the lead and sent troops to win the neighboring countries in one fell swoop, bringing peace to the border for decades. Second, the taxes that the imperial court usually receives are the lowest in history, and the common people have had a good life for a few years. Third, the law's punishment system for corrupt officials is extremely powerful. Although officials are not considered to be unrepentant, they are considered to be relatively few in several dynasties.

Even under the best regime, natural and man-made disasters cannot be avoided.

King An came out of the main room, and when he saw Xu Jinyi, he was very eager, "How are you thinking, sir?"

"The little girl is not yet two years old, so she can't be separated from her on weekdays."

King An saw that Xu Jinyi had loosened up, and immediately said with great joy, "Don't worry, sir, Xiao Wang immediately found a nanny for Ling Ai who would take care of all the affairs of Ling Ai. In addition, Ling Ai could move to the county office together with her husband, and her husband would help me to provide relief to the victims during the day, and I could also enjoy Ling Ai during meals and at night. Tianlun."

Seeing the anticipation in Zheng Ronghan's eyes, Xu Jinyi finally nodded, "I trouble your lord."

Now that he agreed to King An, Xu Jinyi wholeheartedly helped him help the victims. He loves history very much, and has read the famous ancient drought classics hundreds of times, and combined with the memory of the original owner, he has repeatedly offered extraordinary strategies, making the road of disaster relief for King An more and more smooth.

Originally, the two subordinates treated Xu Jinyi with a little courtesy when the master was employing people. After more than ten days of getting along, they were deeply impressed by his strategy and mind, and the word "Sir" was already spoken. It is oral convincing.

On this day, in the main hall of the county government, Xu Jinyi was presenting the disaster relief and aftermath in front of King An and the magistrate. After the efforts from King An down to the small officials, the disaster relief form has been very good. The first batch of food has been distributed to the victims, which can keep them fed and clothed for half a month. The second batch of larger food is also on its way. It went well, and the people spent this winter with no problem at all.

Xu Jinyi presented his plans one by one in front of others, in a clear and concise manner, even the arrogant man with the beard could hear it clearly.

An Wang sat on the side, leaning his head and staring at the young gentleman who was as dazzling as the sun, his heart was surging with burning satisfaction and pride.

He was unprecedentedly fortunate, that day a thought followed behind the little gentleman and found such a bright pearl. When the dust on the surface of this pearl is wiped clean day by day, its brilliance is so addictive.