Chapter 88

Under this pestle, Xu Jinyi almost lost half of his life, but fortunately he had strong internal strength, and he got cheap there, and the accommodation was very good. Therefore, after getting used to it for a while, Xu Jinyi took the initiative to clamber up under Huyanhe's worries...

Something swollen and ferocious fell into the warm and slippery peach blossom garden, and in an instant, the terrifying bliss of extinction disappeared from the thing. The tip teleported to every cell. It was the first time that Huyanhe had tasted such an ecstasy. He only wanted to hold the baby in his arms to fight vigorously, and could only wish to swallow Xu Jinyi into his stomach.

In the first few worlds, Xu Jinyi and his lover had not experienced such things in the water, but this place is in the wild, only a few miles away from the camp, and there are always men who come to wash here on weekdays. .. Xu Jinyi thought of this place , the thin body tensed up, even the Peach Blossom Spring that accommodated the giant object also shrank so tightly because of his nervousness that Huyanhe's forehead burst into a layer of sweat the size of a bean.

The slender waist was easily surrounded by one of Huyanhe's iron arms, and as Huyanhe kept pushing, this unbearable Bai Nen seemed to be broken by Huyanhe's big palm at any time.

Huyanhe watched Xu Jinyi's expression all the time. Once those beautiful eyebrows were slightly furrowed, no matter what kind of bliss he was in, he would definitely stop to stroke Xu Jinyi clumsily up and down, pity him as if it had become a physical instinct , but Seeing this fragile waist and seeing the small mass under him, a raging desire still rose in his heart.

Huyanhe lowered his head and pecked at Xu Jinyi's chest, occasionally licking his tongue in the depths, and when he raised his eyes again, the frenzied violence in those tiger eyes turned into gentleness like water.

Baby, his baby.

The surroundings became more and more quiet, and Xia Zong's cry became weaker. Here, only the sound of two bodies colliding, the groaning of the young man, and the low roar of the brutish man... It seemed too ambiguous, The moon was ashamed, and quietly hid in the clouds.

When Xu Jinyi was carried back to the camp by Huyanhe, he had already fainted from exhaustion. Huyanhe was very nervous. He wiped Xu Jinyi's body dry as carefully as he wiped jewelry, and then put him in the bed. He called Xu Jinyi twice, but he never got an answer. He ran to the best doctor in the tribe in panic , grabbed him from his sleep, dragged him and ran back.

The doctor thought it was a big deal, but when he saw Xu Jinyi lying on the bed with a pale face, and then looked at the scarlet scar on Xu Jinyi's bare neck, he had already made up his mind.

The doctor took Xu Jinyi's pulse, and Huyanhe, who was pacing back and forth, kept rubbing his palms, his expression seemed content and sweet, and in the end it all turned into annoyance. The evening wind on the grassland was still very cold. When the two fought for the last time, the river water had already cooled down. The little prince was already struggling to bear him. Son, you should feel sorry for him. The more he thought about it, the more panic he became, Huyanhe, who never cared about human life, raised his hand and gave him a slap.

In addition to being friendly with a few close subordinates, Huyanhe has always been dignified and solemn to others. The doctor did not dare to look at him when he heard this crisp sound. When Huyanhe's breathing became heavy, the doctor gave a salute without leaving a trace, lowered his head and said, "Xu Gongzi was overworked and the cold wind was blowing, and then he fell asleep. Wait for the subordinates to go down and boil a bowl of medicinal soup to prevent fever, and then prepare some more . Xu Gongzi drank the ointment to reduce swelling, and if you don't have a fever tonight, you will be fine."