Chapter 47(Arc 5: The Eunuch)

After He Chaofeng told everyone about his feelings for Xu Jinyi to the He family, it caused an uproar in the He family. Later, Xu Jinyi also announced his relationship with his lover in front of the Ye family, which caught the two families off guard.

However, He Chaofeng was independent since he was a child, and he raised his own funds when he was a college student to start the now rapidly developing electronics company. Even if the He family disagreed, they took away He Chaofeng, who was still able to live happily.

As for the Ye family, they already felt guilty about Xu Jinyi, and they were very satisfied that Xu Jinyi could return to the Ye family in good health. Because of this guilt and humble satisfaction, they didn't criticize Xu Jinyi's relationship much. After confirming that He Chaofeng did put their little Tianle on the top of their hearts, the Ye family seemed to be happy to see it succeed. After all, if their little Tianle got married and had children normally, they would have to take on the responsibility of a man to shield their wives and children from the wind and rain. But if Xiao Tianle and He Chaofeng lived together, even if the sky collapsed, there would still be a taller He Chaofeng. Their little Tianle only needed to be happy every day and be spoiled and loved by He Chaofeng, who loved him deeply. Tianle Tianle, just like his name, the Ye family only hopes that he can live a happy life every day. The He family couldn't control it, but the Ye family agreed, so the love road between He Chaofeng and Xu Jinyi was very smooth. In the days that followed, He Chaofeng made the company flourish, providing jobs for hundreds of thousands of people. Xu Jinyi focused on medicine, and his good talent made him one of the best doctors in China and even in the world at a young age, saving countless lives in his life. No matter how high their achievements are, when they return home, He Chaofeng will always be Xu Jinyi's favorite chef, and Xu Jinyi will always be the treasure that He Chaofeng holds in his hand. Decades passed in a flash, and the two embraced each other and closed their eyes at the same time. When he woke up again, Xu Jinyi clearly felt the restraints of his limbs. With a quick glance out of the corner of his eye, he found that the body was tightly bound to a bed with the character "big", and the lower body was hot, as if he had not yet dressed. !

Before Xu Jinyi could think about it, a man beside the bed held a sharp, sickle-shaped blade in his right hand, grabbed Xu Jinyi's genitals in his left hand, and roasted the knife on the fire before cutting it off. Xu Jinyi was shocked, and he didn't care to hide the "backpack grid" for a while. He quickly took out a thin knife and swiped it with his backhand. He broke free of the other arm, then exerted force on his waist, and sat up on his upper body. The man was stunned by Xu Jinyi's series of actions, Xu Jinyi took the opportunity to slash a knife at the back of his neck, and the man fell down. Xu Jinyi cut off the strip of cloth tied to his legs, wiped his body at will, and put on his clothes, then asked the system in his head, "What is this place?" Lighting oil lamps, obviously ancient style. And the man who was knocked unconscious and fell to the ground was wearing an ancient-style jacket and had long hair on his head. This made Xu Jinyi very sure that the world he came through this time was ancient! But what made Xu Jinyi's heart sink was the rather strange things on the side, a few knives with strange shapes, a bowl of red liquid with crushed peppers, two meat balls that looked like animal gall, and a few more only feathers. "Host, this is the clean room in the Daliang Palace." Xu Jinyi's eyes narrowed, sure enough. The action of the man when he first wore it was undoubtedly castration for this body. "Sorry host, the system in the last world failed to determine a partner for the host, so the system overdrafted part of the energy and upgraded it without authorization. Now that the host has penetrated this body, there is also a reason for the lack of energy in the system." Before waiting for Xu Jinyi to speak, he was cold. The mechanical voice explained the reason why Xu Jinyi penetrated this body, but Xu Jinyi was not angry but happy after hearing it, "Then can you help me find that person in this world?" "If the host's partner is within ten meters of the host Inside, the system can accurately identify the host's lover."

"Okay!" Xu Jinyi hooked his lips excitedly, as long as he could find his lover, he would be willing to wear this future eunuch.

Knowing that it is not advisable to stay here for a long time, Xu Jinyi hurriedly flipped through the plot.

The protagonist of the plot is named Zhuge Rui. When Zhuge Rui was young, his father, Zhuge Xiong, and the emperor's nemesis, King Chen, were quite friendly. Soon after King Chen rebelled, the emperor found out that Zhuge Xiong was involved, and was very angry. family members were reduced to slavery.

Zhuge Rui, as the only son of Zhuge Xiong, should have been demoted to the palace. However, with the help of his loyal servants, Zhuge Rui found a boy of the same age who looked very similar to him to be tortured. However, Zhuge Rui, who should have been punished by the palace, escaped in secret, changed his name and fled to Jiangnan. King Chen was the late emperor's favorite youngest son, and his fief was the fertile and prosperous Jiangnan. Although King Chen was imprisoned in the capital by the emperor because of his treason, he had been in the south of the Yangtze River for a long time and had countless clients. Although the rebellion failed, a few of these disciples were still loyal to King Chen. They also highly respected Zhuge Xiong, who also served King Chen. They naturally taught Zhuge Rui, the direct son of Zhuge Xiong, who escaped. These disciples can be regarded as guests by King Chen, and their subordinates naturally have some real skills. Zhuge Rui, who was jointly taught by them, became more and more knowledgeable. What's even better is that Zhuge Rui's appearance and temperament, gentle and elegant, are secretly infatuated by countless young women in Jiangnan. A few years later, the imperial court opened the imperial examination. With the encouragement of the master, Zhuge Rui took the test. He passed five tests and cut six generals. He successfully passed the township examination and the general examination. Tanhua Lang. The emperor left Zhuge Rui to work in the Hanlin Academy, and was cared for by officials and courtiers who were close to King Chen. Zhuge Rui frequently showed the limelight in front of the emperor, and in just a few years he became one of the emperor's most admired civil servants. But the emperor didn't know that Zhuge Rui, whom he admired, regarded him as the enemy who killed his father, and that those disciples had been brainwashed for several years. Zhuge Rui hated the emperor who had imprisoned King Chen so much that he even regarded assassinating the emperor as his own. the ultimate goal of life.

Finally, on the longevity festival of the emperor's 40th year, Zhuge Rui, who had risen to the third rank, took advantage of the toast to the emperor and pulled out a golden hairpin hidden in his hair to stab at the emperor. The emperor had supreme martial arts in his hand, and with a wave of his hand, Zhuge Rui's heart was broken, and the golden hairpin only crossed the emperor's skin.

But the golden hairpin was poisoned by Zhuge Rui for three days and three nights. There was no cure for this poison. The emperor only supported it for an hour and then died. Before he died, even the prince did not have time to stand. Several princes fought to the death for the imperial chair, but they didn't know that the imprisoned King Chen had quietly escaped. When the princes were all wounded, King Chen led the old clan, beheaded them all the way, and killed several princes. All sent to the West. Apart from King Chen, there was no second person with royal blood, and the civil and military officials were unable to make King Chen the emperor. On the day when King Chen ascended the emperor, he lavishly awarded and rewarded ministers with merit. Zhuge Rui made the greatest contribution, and was personally given the posthumous title "Wen Zhong" by King Chen. History books are always written by the victors. Zhuge Rui, as a great hero of the new emperor's rise to the throne, was flattered by the historians of the new emperor with his loyal, uprightness and other beautiful words recorded in the history of Daliang, and then he was famous for a hundred generations. Xu Jinyi quickly finished the plot and smiled sarcastically with his lips hooked. The original owner of this body has a wonderful relationship with this famous loyal official. The owner of this body is named Cheng Zishi, and the biological mother is named Zhuge Rou. She is Zhuge Xiong's concubine sister and Zhuge Rui's aunt. Zhuge Rou's mother was beautiful and was favored by Zhuge Xiong's father, so she was naturally the main family--Zhuge Xiong's mother disliked her. Because of her mother, Zhuge Xiong also disliked this concubine very much. After his father died, Zhuge Xiong, who was in charge of the family, casually married Zhuge Rou to the Cheng family who came to ask for marriage. The Cheng family is not a dignitary, and Zhuge Rou's husband is just an unremarkable civil official, but the Cheng family has a strict family style, and there are rarely those pickled things in the Zhuge Mansion. Zhuge Rou lives quite happily in the Cheng family: filial piety to her parents-in-law, With her husband Qin Se and Ming, they gave birth to Cheng Zishi, the grandson of the Cheng family, a year after their marriage.

With his grandfather and grandmother who love him very much, as well as his strict father and loving mother, Cheng Zishi's life was very smooth, but all this happiness came to an abrupt end when he was fifteen years old.

That night was not long after King Chen failed in his rebellion, when Zhuge Xiong was convicted and imprisoned.

One person quietly entered the gate of Cheng Mansion, took out a few pieces of paper and threatened Cheng Zishi to let him enter the palace instead of Zhuge Rui.

Zhuge Rui was sentenced to court punishment. Cheng Zishi was willing to do it, but the black and white words in the man's hand were evidence of his father's bribery.

Regardless of whether it was a fake certificate or a real certificate, the seal on it was clear and clear. Cheng Zishi knew in his heart that according to the amount on the paper, the death penalty for his father was inevitable.

In the end, Cheng Zishi took the pieces of paper, put them on the wax torch and burned them to ashes, and followed the man into the cell without hesitation.

Cheng Zishi disappeared overnight, and everyone in the Cheng family was so anxious that they hurriedly sent people to look for it, but after searching for many years, they still found nothing.

Cheng's father's official position was low, and he seldom entered the palace except for the upper court. He was worried about his son's white hair and black hair. He didn't even notice that on the way up and down, there was always a little eunuch in the corner of the palace secretly. looking at him.

A few years later, the little eunuch was still the same little eunuch. Every day in the palace, he was trembling like walking on thin ice, but Zhuge Rui was promoted one after another.

Zhuge Rui finally remembered the cousin who had suffered on his behalf. He was afraid that the truth of the old story would be revealed.

The death of the little eunuch, in this harem as deep as the sea, not a single splash.

Xu Jinyi turned off the plot, and his eyes flashed coldly. The person he looked down on the most in his life was the one who only thought he was noble and wanted to harm the lives of others.

This Zhuge Rui really makes him unhappy!