Chapter 4

"Thank you." Xu Jinyi lowered his eyes and squatted down to pick up the scattered books.

"I'm coming." Zhao Chengli also squatted down and helped Xu Jinyi pick up the book.

The vice-principal is like a fine person. From the moment he entered the door, he found that something was wrong with Mr. Zhao. Looking at the student's delicate appearance, and looking at Mr. Zhao's diligent behavior, he couldn't help but think of the rumor, and his heart sank. But who is Zhao Chengli? A well-known big entrepreneur in the country, worth billions and tens of billions! This time, the Zhao Group is holding a charity event, and the school has managed to grab a place. Seeing that the library donated by the Zhao Group to its own school is about to be obtained, it can't be messed up at this time.

It's just this student, it's a pity...

After making up his mind, the vice-principal took two steps forward and forced a smile on his face, "Mr. Zhao, get up quickly, this book can be picked up by the administrators, what's the use? Do you want me to do it?" The

other school leaders looked at each other a few times, and smiled and leaned forward.

The administrators weren't blind people either, and before the vice-principal could wink them, they trotted over and picked up the book.

After finishing the collection of books, out of corner of the corner of the eye leaned to the outstretched palm, Xu Jinyi pretended not to see it, and stood up.

Although I felt uncomfortable, a new library was compared to a student who knew who to choose. The vice-principal had made up his mind to give up this student, but when he raised his eyes, he suddenly felt that the student looked familiar.

This student... With a flash of light, the vice-principal finally remembered that at the awards ceremony at the beginning of the semester, the school's students were the pacesetters!

There are only five places for the school's pacesetters, and this kid can occupy one, which shows how good he is. Thinking of his decision, the vice-principal gritted his teeth hard. Taking advantage of Zhao Chengli's inattentiveness, he pushed Xu Jinyi with his back and told him to leave quickly.

This child... watch him make his own creation.

"What about that student just now?" Zhao Chengli squeezed out of a group of school leaders, and quickly looked around, but Xu Jinyi was nowhere to be seen. The picturesque and beautiful boy just now seemed to be just his fantasy.

The vice-principal rushed in front of the other school leaders to answer, "Maybe he has left. Young people today don't even know how to say hello to the teachers." The

vice-principal rose from a small teaching assistant to the current hall level, naturally Very eye-catching. This sentence was said with a slight hint of complaining, but it was very measured. If Zhao Chengli lost his mind just because of Xu Jinyi's beauty, after hearing this, his heartbeat must have been discounted.

Hearing this, Zhao Chengli frowned, not because he blamed the teenager, but because he heard the dissatisfaction deliberately leaked in the vice-principal's tone, and felt sorry for the teenager.

For some reason, since waking up from his sleep one day a year ago, he seems to have changed into a different person, no, it should be said that the former Zhao Chengli is not himself. That Zhao Chengli was romantic and unrestrained, and although he was quite talented in business, he couldn't compare to his current self.

From the bottom of my heart, there was a voice that clearly shouted, that Zhao Chengli was not him, but a completely unfamiliar man who he disdained to be in company with.

Since then, he has cut off contact with the boys who had a special relationship with Zhao Chengli in the past, no longer stepped into the thousands of flowers, and at the same time, he has also reduced the contact with that Zhao Chengli's friends and friends, and turned to be obsessed with the development of Zhao's enterprise.

Zhao's father and Zhao's mother could not ask for it. After seeing his son's savage and iron-blooded wrist, Zhao's father took a back seat and handed over the power of Zhao's family to his son, Zhao Chengli.

Zhao Chengli is indeed the darling of God. Within a year of taking power, the Zhao Group has successfully won several billion-dollar projects. Today, Zhao's illustrious name can be described as a household name. There are always times when work is over, and occasionally when he is free, Zhao Chengli closes his eyes and leans on the back of the sofa, always feeling a sense of loneliness. He is out of tune with this world, as if he is not a person in this world, but he actually exists in this world. He is the proud son of Zhao's father and Zhao's mother, a president who is respected by Zhao's employees, or a mediocre person. A friend of an aristocratic family member who does nothing or is in the limelight. Sometimes, he would also have a strange thought, as if there was a person in his heart, that person was as important as life to him, but he just couldn't remember the slightest bit of that person in his mind. Who is that person? Just now, the moment he stepped into the reading room, the young man was like a momentary light shining into his dark and empty heart. At that moment, a warm light like never before rose up in his heart, as if following this momentary light. Walk, and he will find a way out in life. The capital is so big, but he and Zhao Chengli met several times in succession. Even if Xu Jinyi thought about it with his toes, he would have sensed that Zhao Chengli had come on purpose. Every time Zhao Chengli smiled at each other, if he ignored him, he always felt that he was too hypocritical. What's more, with Xu Jinyi's current level of sensitivity, he did not notice that Zhao Chengli had any unreasonable thoughts about him. Gradually, Xu Jinyi was able to have a few words with Zhao Chengli. Zhao Chengli's sense of proportion was very good, as if it didn't take long for the two to upgrade from a nodding friendship to a decent relationship. At this time, Xu Jinyi discovered that a word describing Zhao Chengli in the original plot - amazing talent is really not a lie.

Going to work and working overtime, Zhao Chengli was with the company almost all the time. He really lived a life like an ascetic with few desires. Zhao's mother was delicate, and the original gratification gradually turned into worry as Zhao Chengli worked overtime. Persuade Zhao Chengli to take a break and go out to play with friends for two days.

take a break? Zhao Chengli raised the corners of his lips, not knowing whether to smile bitterly or sarcastically, then shook his head and continued to work hard.

At least, in the past 20 years or so, apart from some old seniors who have read the wind and frost, I have never met a creature as wise as Zhao Chengli, so knowledgeable, and possessing such an unparalleled charisma.

Zhao Chengli is a man he admires! Whether it's character or talent! After thinking about this, Xu Jinyi let go of many of his defenses in his subsequent interactions with Zhao Chengli. After all, a confidant and a close friend who can talk to him very much is something he has longed for for many years. How can he refuse such a person now that he wants to be with him?

Although Zhao Chengli's vision for choosing a partner was not very good, he fell in love with someone like Meng Zijie, and finally suppressed Xu Jinyi's father indiscriminately.

But who made himself his friend now? In the future, when Zhao Chengli picks a partner, he will become his own pointer.

If Zhao Chengli really loses sight of his friend in the future, then this friend...let's talk about it later.

That afternoon, Zhao Chengli still got off work on time and drove to Xu Jinyi's school alone.

Before meeting Xu Jinyi, Zhao Chengli was a full-fledged workaholic, but after meeting Xu Jinyi, he actually found that the work that had fascinated him in the past was sometimes disgusting. As long as he sits in the office, Zhao Chengli's heart seems to be being swept by the young man's long feather-like eyelashes. Fire boy.

When it was the first time to get off work, the assistant secretary was still very surprised. Now that the number of times has increased, they are not surprised.

Almost as soon as the get out of class bell rang, a black Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle stopped in front of the first teaching building of C University, the door slowly opened, and Zhao Chengli, who was wearing a dark suit, got out of the car.

Zhao Chengli is tall, handsome, and has an aura that is not angry and powerful. For some reason, the students after class did not dare to step forward. A vacuum area with a radius of three meters was formed around Zhao Chengli, so they pushed and shoved in the crowd. very eye-catching among the young.

When he saw the young man he was thinking about, Xu Jinyi's thin lips twitched into an arc, and his eyes were warm as spring, which made some students who peeked at him from a sideways eye feel amazing.

"Jinyi, here!"

Xu Jinyi received a call from Zhao Chengli at noon and knew that he would come in the afternoon, but he did not expect that Zhao Chengli would park his car in front of the teaching building, and even stood outside the car.

Although C University is not as good as those two top schools, it is also well-known in the capital. There are many students from upper-class families in the capital. The Zhao family's status in the capital is very important, and now that Zhao Chengli is in front of him, it is difficult to guarantee that some of the second generation of officials and the rich will not recognize him. What's more, it is well known that the Zhao Group will donate a new library to C University, and Zhao Chengli's name is known to everyone in C University.

Xu Jinyi and Zhao Chengli had been together for a few days. I thought he was a sullen person, but I never thought that there would be such a high-profile time.

He does this... is he supporting himself?

Earlier, there was the idea of ​​buying scattered shares of Zhao Group, but before it could be implemented, Xu Jinyi knew Zhao Chengli. After having a good relationship with Zhao Chengli, Xu Jinyi did not want to intervene in his friend's company anymore, so he gave up his previous plan to become a shareholder in Zhao's, and the assets he earned in the virtual economy still stayed in the US stock market.

Probably, Zhao Chengli regarded himself as an ordinary official's son. The mood suddenly improved, Xu Jinyi raised his lips, walked towards Zhao Chengli, and got in the car with Zhao Chengli's thoughtful act of opening the door and holding the roof of the car.

"Why did you park your car in front of the main entrance of the teaching building today? I'm planning to go to the school gate to find you." Xu Jinyi glanced at Zhao Chengli, and his black eyes were moist and clear. The charming purple, dotted on the delicate peach surface, makes the youth more picturesque. However, the raised end of the eyes added a three-pointed charm to those beautiful eyes, which made people feel two or two bones at first sight.

Originally, it was an arrogant stare, but from Zhao Chengli's point of view, he somehow became a charming and angry monster. Zhao Chengli was hot all over by those intoxicating eyes, he turned his head unnaturally, and his throat suddenly became thirsty.

"The teaching building is too far from the school gate. I want you to take a few steps less."

"How many more steps can you take? It's all about exercising." Xu Jinyi laughed out loud, and Yubai's cheeks were flushed. "Face like a peach petal".

It was Zhao Chengli's concentration that was far superior to ordinary people. At this time, he was deeply amazed when he caught a glimpse of Xu Jinyi's jade-like appearance. He moved his fingers, as if to caress the young man's pink-stained cheeks. He stretched out his hand in the air, only to realize that he was being rude, so he turned around and patted the back of the young man's head lightly.

The big palm was slapped by the boy, Zhao Chengli was not annoyed, he hooked his lips and lit the fire, seeing that the students around him were almost gone, so he drove away.

As for Meng Zijie and Sun Yushu, who came out almost at the same time as Xu Jinyi, they were stunned on the steps, as if they had been struck by lightning.