Chapter 71

There were no zombies around the entrance of the supermarket, Xu Jinyi started the Turtle Breath Dafa, then took out a sword from the compartment of the backpack where the firearms were stored, tried not to open the door, and then dodged in.

Because the supermarket is not big, there are not many zombies in it, but Xu Jinyi frowned deeply when he saw the scene.

A few zombies were chewing flesh and blood, their stiff arms were stained with bright red blood, or other yellow-yellow-white liquids, and under their feet, most of the flesh and blood of a red-clad corpse disappeared without a trace, and the intestines and minced meat were scattered. one place.

There are still several such scenes, Xu Jinyi pursed his lips suddenly, raised his hand and shot the improved life and death talisman, headshot all the zombies that were devouring human flesh.

Maybe they were good people before they got infected with the zombie virus, they did good deeds, they had beautiful or tragic experiences, and they even had joys and sorrows enough to move the world. But now, unfortunately, they have become zombies, and they are no longer unconscious. They only know how to catch people and eat meat, and mutilate the lucky ones who are lucky to survive in this poisonous gas.

Guilty is the leader of country r who supports the research on poison gas, the evil gas research expert, and definitely not these zombies who are even more miserable than the survivors. But they should not live and continue to harm their compatriots unconsciously.

These regrets that Xu Jinyi just passed by, the water drop in his hand paused for a while and then continued to shoot out resolutely. It wasn't until there were no more zombies on the first floor that Xu Jinyi turned his attention to the items on the shelf. The first is the beverage area. Xu Jinyi walked to the shelf, stretched out his right hand and tapped the beverage bottle. With a swipe of his fingertips, a large amount of beverages and mineral water disappeared.

Xu Jinyi took half of what was on the shelf and stopped moving. If someone came to this supermarket in the future, the rest might save their lives. Then he continued to move forward, and took about half of the red wine, white wine, tea and other items.

Then Xu Jinyi came to the food area. One side was vacuum-packed whole chicken, whole duck, pork knuckle, chicken feet, ham, etc. On the other side were instant noodles, biscuits, and canned porridge, which were ready to eat after opening the bag. , in the end times is the most convenient, Xu Jinyi was satisfied, and also took half of it.

Then fruits, vegetables, meat, seafood, rice, noodles, pickles, and racks of bread. Just as Xu Jinyi was collecting bags of toilet paper, he suddenly heard the roars of zombies.

The roar was on the second floor of the supermarket. Xu Jinyi hurriedly collected some tissues, and then put away some toothpaste, soap and other items on the side. Looking around, he saw that all kinds of items on the first floor had been put into the backpack grid. Xu Jinyi held his right hand halfway and took a step. Go up the stairs.

A few zombies were surrounding a man upstairs, their stiff arms stretched forward relentlessly, and they stepped forward tirelessly to bite the man. The zombies opened their mouths wide, revealing ugly and ferocious fangs, and even saliva dripped down the roots of the fangs. At their feet, there are several zombie corpses.

It seems the man still has two brushes.

Sure enough, the zombies didn't take half a cent of the advantage. The man's fingers seemed to glow with purple light, and if he listened carefully, there would be a crackling sound.

Xu Jinyi raised his eyebrows, the thunder-type ability.

Among the powers, the power and speed powers have the largest number, followed by the natural powers, the mutation powers are very rare, and the thunder powers are even more rare.