Chapter 50

"Why hasn't the old woman moved recently?" Emperor Daliang-Jing Yao, after approving the last memorial, threw the brush away, and the brush with three points of ink and wash just landed on the pen holder hill.

The chief eunuch who was waiting on the left and right immediately put a warm handkerchief on his hands, "I heard that the queen mother has been having nightmares these days, and she is also very haggard during the day."

Jing Yao laughed sarcastically, casually. He wiped his hands and threw the handkerchief to the eunuch behind him, "Let's go, let's see what the hell is going on with that old woman?"

When Jing Yao ascended the throne, he named his biological mother Empress Dowager Duangui, but he didn't want to. Let the old woman sit side by side with her biological mother. However, Daliang attached great importance to filial piety, and a group of civil and military ministers were arguing every day, saying that it was unreasonable to send the first emperor to succeed the next emperor. At that time, there were aftershocks in the imperial court due to the battle for the succession. In order to appease King Chen's faction, Jing Yao had no choice but to send the woman into the Cining Palace casually.

Now that the overall situation of the imperial court is gradually stable, Jing Yao's power is more concentrated, and he is no longer impatient to pretend in front of the queen mother, and he has forgotten the morning and evening savings.

After completely crushing King Chen's faction, Jing Yao finally felt that it was a correct decision to keep the old woman in the palace. King Chen returned to the fief, and the old woman hadn't seen her son for several years. He casually handed over the power in the palace to a quiet concubine, but the old woman was so angry that she could only hold back. He issued an edict saying that the Queen Mother was merciful, and the old woman had to stay behind the door in the small Buddhist hall all day long.

To put it bluntly, in Jing Yao's eyes, the current queen mother is just an old tortoise in his urn. When the interest comes up, he will take a look at the old tortoise holding his breath.

Jing Yao took the eunuch and several guards to the Cining Palace, and it was not until he entered the gate of the Cining Palace that Jing Yao finally realized that there was indeed something different here today.

When he came on weekdays, he could almost hear the screams of eunuchs or palace maids. The old woman was noble and holy in the heart of the old bastard, like a fairy, but who doesn't know this in the harem? She is a cruel and vicious woman. The old bastard was fine before her death, even if she tortured people, she was quietly tortured, but since the failure to win the heirloom, this old woman has really become unscrupulous, torturing the eunuchs and palace maids all day long for fun.

He had the heart to stop it, but this old woman was an empress dowager, and those eunuchs and palace maids were only servants of the masters, and they were ants that the empress dowager could trample at will on the bright side.

But why is there no miserable cry today? How could this Cining Palace have such a quiet day? The waiter was nowhere to be seen. Where did he go?

Jing Yao winked at the big eunuch.

"Emperor-shang-drive- here!" A

slightly sharp voice came out, and footsteps sounded in all directions. After a while, the eunuchs and court ladies ran to Jing Yao and knelt down at Jing Yao's feet tremblingly, "The servant sees the emperor. "Long live the emperor, long live, long live."

Jing Yao exclaimed in disgust and waved his sleeves into the palace gate.

"Yo, what's wrong with the queen mother?"

In the daytime, candles were lit almost everywhere in the house, and even the air became hot. The originally graceful and luxurious queen mother was now half lying on the chaise longue, with a square handkerchief on her forehead. Even if she wiped rouge on her face, she could see the paleness underneath.

This face is haggard, it is simply dead in vain!

Miserable, really miserable! Jing Yao secretly smiled happily, and did not hide his schadenfreude, "The queen mother is not in good health? Why didn't you call a few imperial doctors to take a look?" The

queen mother wanted to argue with him, but she opened her mouth and said He lost the strength to speak, and the anger in his heart had nowhere to escape, but he could only stare at Jing Yao with rounded eyes, his eyes were full of sinister and hatred.

"The queen mother, my body can't hold it anymore, so I have to announce a few imperial doctors to come and see, don't be like my unlucky mother, lying on the bed more and more haggard, and finally have no strength to lift my arms, After a few months, I can't open my eyes completely."

Jing Yao said this purely to try to respond to her, but he didn't expect that the Queen Mother would be scared half to death with just two words.

The queen mother heard Jing Yao's two malicious words, the phoenix eyes that were staring at him suddenly took on a bit of fear, like a frightened bird, she looked around in a little panic, and saw that there were The candle that was burning brightly caressed his chest with a little peace of mind.

The queen mother covered her forehead, her head was dizzy and exhausted, but she dared not close her eyes. Because as soon as she closed her eyes, she could see the long-tongued servants who died with poisonous wine because of the late emperor Yuan, who came to her in white clothes to ask for her life, and the long-tongued servants who were killed by her with poisonous wine for obstructing her to frame other concubines. Many blood-covered souls who died because of her torture, white clothes and black hair, or sticking out their tongues, or nameless corpses, or dripping with blood, all shouted and came to her to claim their lives!

As soon as she closed her eyes, countless arms stretched out to grab her and go to hell. She had been unable to sleep at night for several days in a row. Even though her tired double eyelids were fighting, she still dared not close her eyes and fall asleep.

Because even if she slept, she would wake up in terror in the eighteenth hell that was even more terrifying. For the first time, she dreamed of the tongue-pulling hell. After waking up, the pain of her tongue being torn off by the evil ghost still remained in her body. . The second time she dreamed of scissors hell, the pain of ten fingers being cut off by the dark scissors made her still have lingering fears. The iron tree hell that she dreamed of for the third time, the back was slowly penetrated by dozens of sharp blades, and the scene of being hung on the iron tree dripping with blood was even more vivid in her mind...

No matter day or night, the temple was always burning a few times. Hundreds of candles, but this did not reduce the fear in the Queen Mother's heart at all. The gloomy and cold wind was blowing around her, and the wind seemed to carry the bitter cry of those women or men, "Queen Mother, you have made me suffer so much. It's time for you to pay back..."

She was scared, she was really scared!

It seemed that she felt the cold and bleak wind again. The queen mother gathered the fox fur on her body, and did not care about Jing Yao, who was watching the show with Erlang's legs crossed. She only hugged her cold body and curled up into a ball.

It is early summer now, most people have put on single clothes, the scene of the queen mother wearing a fox fur is really strange, and in the past when he stabbed a few words, this old woman would always reply a few words, but today it always shrinks into one. The group did not say a word.

When did Jing Yao ever see such a miserable empress dowager like a stagnant dog, he was surprised and surprised for a while, and he wanted to sneer again, but suddenly he felt an extremely scorching gaze on him.

Jing Yao's whole body was hot from the sight of this sight, and he didn't have the heart to care about the aging and haggard old woman for a while, so he only looked back to find the owner of that sight.

A little eunuch.

With red lips and white teeth, she is unparalleled in beauty. Although she is wearing a flat and boring eunuch uniform, she is like a beautiful flower and bone flower. After being washed by the spring rain, it stands tender, tender and clear on the branches.

Those eyes are especially beautiful, they seem to be a little watery, wet, and clearer than the finest glazed beads.

Jing Yao suddenly felt unbearably thirsty, he actually wanted to jump up to lick those glass-like eyes, and suck the whole layer of water into his mouth.

Taste it is it sweet? Is it sweeter than the tribute wine from Persia?

Jing Yao's heart was numb and itchy, and he walked over step by step uncontrollably, "Are you serving in the Cining Palace?"

Serving? Xu Jinyi's eyes were flushed, with a bit of excitement, but also a bit of grievance. He pursed his lips, and was silent for a long time before he said, "Yes, I was just sent to the Cining Palace five days ago."

"Bold, Lord Long live before asking questions and bowing down?" The chief executive who served Jing Yao for 20 years didn't say a word, but the little eunuch under him was very conscientious.

"Shut up!"

The emperor sullenly scolded the little eunuch who wanted to show his face in front of him, then turned his head urgently, and looked at Xu Jinyi who dared to look directly at Shengyan for a long time before finally speaking. , "Come and serve me today."

"Yes." Xu Jinyi didn't want to salute in front of this person at first, but Jing Yao didn't blame him, just stared at him for a while, not knowing what to think, in a good mood Back to the Qianqing Palace.

Xu Jinyi looked at Jing Yaoming's tall and straight yellow back, even with two points of grievance, bright fireworks gradually rose in his eyes.

He had just entered within ten meters of this person, and suddenly learned from the system that this person was his lover.

After changing to the Cining Palace, he had an inverted triangle eye and applied eye drops to his godfather. Not only was Xu Jinyi forbidden to go out without incident, but when the empress dowager was itching to torture people, the father-in-law Li immediately put him on the spot. pushed out.

Xu Jinyi is once again glad that the system has a hypnotic function. The Queen Mother has been tortured by the system's hints for the past two days and has suffered from neurasthenia. Life is better than death. How can she still have the strength to torture the eunuch and the maid?

Of course, Xu Jinyi didn't let go of the father-in-law Li who helped Zhou to abuse him. Now the two are too busy to take care of themselves, and no longer have the energy to manage the little eunuch and the little palace maid below.

Xu Jinyi is no longer threatened, and has sneaked through the Meridian Gate several times in the past two days, but the civil and military officials will line up to repair when they enter the Meridian Gate.

For the past two days, he has been worrying about how to enter within ten meters of those officials?

What is Willows and Flowers Mingyou Village?

His lover came to him again.

Xu Jinyi raised his lips slowly, ignoring the so-called queen mother behind him, walked out of the palace door and went back to the eunuch's room where he lives now, packed up two clothes and hurriedly walked in the direction of Qianqing Palace.

As for the noble queen mother behind her?

Xu Jinyi sneered, this palace is a lover's world, how can this woman speak? His lover said to let him go, how dare this woman stop her?

Besides, he didn't forget that this woman was a poisonous woman who killed her lover many times. The woman's husband once killed her lover's mother, and the woman's son took the lover's throne in the plot.

Xu Jinyi passed his consciousness to the system, "Intensify the hint to that woman!"