Chapter 99

Shuncheng is already very developed, and this prison is the most famous prison in Shuncheng. Therefore, the facilities are extremely complete. Needless to say, the basic facilities such as dormitories, playgrounds, and canteens are not to be mentioned. Advanced facilities such as museums, computer rooms, and even psychological counseling rooms are more complete than some middle schools.

This is not what Xu Jinyi paid attention to. His eyes are always aimed at the high wall power grid when others are not paying attention.

The thick outer wall of this prison is four or five meters high, and there is a nearly two-meter power grid on the outer wall. The protective measures are extremely strict. If a prisoner escapes over the wall. The power grid above the high wall can electrify the fugitive into a ball of coke in half a second.

If it were an ordinary person, they would not be able to escape through the high power grid, and they would not dare to escape, but Xu Jinyi has martial arts in his hands, and he has experienced several worlds. The grid that is only seven meters high is definitely a piece of cake for him.

What Xu Jinyi was worried about was not that he couldn't jump over the high grid, but the cameras that could be seen everywhere in the prison.

Fortunately, the system in his body is extremely against the sky. This system belongs to advanced technology. It is the nemesis of these cameras. As long as the system interferes, these cameras will maintain a normal appearance, and no one can see it wrong.

Xu Jinyi raised his eyebrows.

The prison dormitory is similar to the university dormitory, except that there are fewer people living in the university dormitory, and a cell here has twelve beds, but the cell that Xu Jinyi entered has only ten people, and there are two empty beds.

The door of the prison cell is an iron door, and a specially made precision iron lock is tied to the outside, which cannot be opened without the key of discipline. Even if Xu Jinyi had the inner strength, squeezing a lock was as easy as squeezing a piece of dough, but the big iron gate of the dormitory building was another hurdle.

In this way, it is better to leave directly from the window. The window of the prison cell is a dense iron fence, and the gap between the iron bars is extremely small. Even a child can't get through. . However, for Xu Jinyi, these iron rods are nothing to worry about. With his ability, he can break all these iron rods with just one finger and restore the iron rods to their original state. Restoration is much easier.

Although this prison is well-protected, it is easy for him to escape with the system and martial arts.

How to escape from prison, Xu Jinyi already had a vague plan in mind, he decided to step on the line and try to escape again. After all, Yang Shulin was still in the nursing facility, no relatives were watching him, and he didn't know what life he was living. Xu Jinyi attached great importance to the original owner, the only relative.

The people who didn't play in the second class were all sitting here. Qiao Tian rarely participated in ball games, so he also found a cool place to sit, but I don't know if it was coincidence or intentional, he happened to be sitting next to Xu Jinyi.

Seeing Xu Jinyi looking at the power grid, and looking at the cage-like dormitory, Qiao Tian didn't guess that he wanted to escape, but thought that Xu Jinyi didn't want to be locked in this cage.

Qiao Tian came up to Xu Jinyi, "My name is Qiao Tian, ​​what about you?"

"Yang Hanlin." Xu Jinyi heard his lover's voice at this time, and he couldn't help but smile when he turned back.

The corners of his mouth were curved on his face without pretense, his black eyes were moist and shining, and there was no panic that could not be concealed when others looked at him. Qiao Tian's heart became warm again, half happy and half proud.

Scorpion respects Qiao Tian very much. When he saw the third master smiling at Xu Jinyi in the cell just now, Scorpion wanted to apologize to Xu Jinyi. In his heart, the people who can make the third master happy are those who deserve his respect.

At this moment, Scorpion was sitting next to Qiao Tian, ​​and when he saw that the third master was being so gentle to Xu Jinyi again, Baba came over and smiled honestly at Xu Jinyi, "It turned out to be Brother Yang, I'm really sorry that Brother Yang was wronged in the morning. "

Scorpion is used to being domineering and can't stand the anger of others, not to mention that there is a third master in the cell, and he wants to show his face in front of the third master. So every time a new person enters the cell, the scorpion will always be in the limelight and successfully subdue the new prisoner as his little brother.

Before Xu Jinyi came, Scorpion's plan went very smoothly, but Xu Jinyi was not one of the little brothers that Scorpion had conquered before, didn't he kick the iron plate this time?

Xu Jinyi looked over and saw that Scorpion had long since lost the arrogant face he had when he first passed through. At this time, Scorpion was smiling very honestly, and with his strong and powerful figure, he looked like a big stupid man, full of joy.

Just a word from a lover, a dignified man with a big and three rough will bow his head and apologize to the enemy who kicked him. Xu Jinyi has experienced so many worlds, and his eyes are very sharp. When he looks at Scorpion, he knows that he is very loyal to his lover.

He was so loyal to his lover that Xu Jinyi couldn't ask for it. Besides, Xu Jinyi was not a rude person. After he kicked the scorpion, he had already turned it over. At this time, Scorpion can apologize to him, and Xu Jinyi naturally agrees, "It's all right."

Scorpion was very satisfied, and he gave Xu Jinyi a thumbs up, "Brother Yang is really, what is it, there are a lot of adults!"

Xu Jinyi responded to Scorpion The first impression was that he walked towards him with a grinning smile. Kong Wu's body was like a hill, and it was enough to crush people into pie. Unexpectedly, the scorpion's nature turned out to be simple and honest.

Seeing that Scorpion made the person in front of him laugh, Qiao Tian glanced at him admiringly. Qiao Tian was very withdrawn when he was young. Later, when he took power, his personality developed into a dignified and restrained character, and his emotions and anger were invisible. Now he doesn't even know what to say when talking to the person in front of him.

Scorpion was encouraged by the third master, and he was very excited. He laughed and chatted with Xu Jinyi, "Brother Yang, how did you come in?

" Mi Yuan, what did he do, and what did he do? The inmates in the same cell who secretly listened to their conversation were also extremely curious, and they all stretched their necks, listening to the movement here.

Xu Jinyi's answer disappointed them greatly, "I drank and ran into someone."

"Hey!" Scorpion sighed with a pity expression, "I'm boxing outside, and I'm still the boxing champion in the ring. , This time, only the people who were killed came in. If the third master didn't help me, I'm afraid I would have to serve longer in prison! I thought Brother Yang had this ability, and the only people who were killed came in!"

Seeing the third master staring at himself At a glance, Scorpion began to feel uneasy, but fortunately Xu Jinyi listened to Scorpion's words interestingly, smiled and asked Qiao Tian, ​​"Third Master, how did you come in?"

"Hey, the third master is being dragged down by me!" Scorpion patted his thigh, and replied in an extremely indignant manner: "It's me who killed someone, so what's the matter with the third master? They arrested the third master! "

Humph! They don't even ask about it. The North Street and East Street are all the chassis of the third master. The third master is in Shuncheng!" He, the scorpion became more and more angry, and he couldn't see Qiao Tian's increasingly dark face, "Now it's just an accident in a boxing ring of the third master, and they have the courage to arrest the third master in! What is that word? That's right, you're so bold! You're so bold!"

"Scorpion!"

Scorpion was stunned, looking at the unhappy look in the third master's eyes, he suddenly felt that he had done something wrong, he stood up with his arms hurriedly, and touched His head embarrassed: "Third Master ."

"It's okay, I like to hear it." Xu Jinyi waved his hand, "Third Master, how long have you been sentenced?"

Qiao Tian did not answer, but instead asked Xu Jinyi, "How long have you been sentenced to? ?"

"Four months." Xu Jinyi lay down on the ground with his hands crossed behind his head, looking at Erlang's legs and the blue sky and white clouds in Shuncheng, "Drunk driving, four months."

"That's a coincidence. "Qiao Tian also lay down like him, "There are four months left, and I'm going out too."

Third Master, why are you four months old? I didn't say it the day before yesterday, there are still two months left! Scorpion was shocked, but because he knew that what he said before made the third master unhappy, he didn't dare to talk any more at this time.

Looking at Scorpion's shocked and suspicious appearance, Xu Jinyi could not guess that the sentence his lover told Scorpion was different from the four months he told him.

There is no introduction to the lover in the plot, and Xu Jinyi doesn't know what the lover does, but from the "chassis" in the mouth of the scorpion, it can be inferred that the lover is probably a "boss" or something like that.

The "boss" can be big or small, the little one is still a hooligan, the big one is a great man, he has many brothers in many industries, and he is a well-known figure wherever he goes.

How could his lover be small? Furthermore, the scorpion can say something just now: North Street and East Street are all the chassis of the third master. According to the original owner's memory, Shuncheng is extremely developed, and North Street and East Street are even more remarkable commercial streets. The prosperity is comparable to that of Beishangguang. These two streets are in the hands of lovers, and they are enough for lovers to walk sideways in Shuncheng!

The lover can set up such a big stall, in addition to his own ability, he also has to deal with the government. Someone died in his own boxing ring, this matter can be big or small, but if the lover has a good relationship with the government, this matter should have been gently lifted.

Thinking of the four months that his lover said casually, Xu Jinyi's eyes lit up, and there was no worry in his heart. With my lover's willingness to leave whenever she wants, this prison might be because her lover came in just for fun.

Thinking of this, Xu Jinyi's face became brighter, and he tilted his head and smiled at Qiao Tian, ​​"That's right, we might be able to go out one day."

Seeing Xu Jinyi like this, a smile flashed across Qiao Tian's eyes, which was usually tight. The thin lips are hooked up, and the tiny arc still remains cold and hard, with a seemingly non-existent gentleness with a great mature charm, "Okay, go out one day."

"Hey, it's over, it's over." Scorpion pointed at The prisoners who ended up thumping angrily, "Our class lost? It hasn't been lost for many years, and today I will lose! Wait for the next time, let's see if I don't beat those people all over the floor to find their teeth! "

The next time will be half a month later." Wang Peng saw Xu Jinyi chatting happily with Scorpion and Qiao Tian, ​​and he didn't dare to express any dissatisfaction with Xu Jinyi who took off his shoulder. Get up, "They're done, it's time to take a bath, walk around, take a bath, the water pipe will be gone in a while." Take a

bath? Qiao Tian's eyes darkened.