Chapter 10

At noon that day, Zhao Chengli's assistant Xue Qifan took his mobile phone to browse the gossip forum while eating. Quickly browsed from top to bottom, suddenly, he saw a post with thousands of replies.

This floor was built high, Xue Qifan didn't read the title, just clicked in, and at first glance he was caught by a picture of Fenglou.

The framing is not very good, the layout is even worse, and the whole picture is dark and messy, which is really unsightly. However, the indescribable beauty of a young man in the lower right of the picture made him unable to look away.

The young man seemed to be smiling, his eyes narrowed slightly, and he squinted at the camera. Probably because the pixels are not good, the facial features of the teenager are not very clear, but the exquisite charm is blowing towards the face, which is unbearable.

Along with it, the chaotic environment around also felt a sense of tranquility and leisure.

Pleasant son, independent from the world.

Xue Qifan's eyes moved from the boy's hair to the soles of his feet, and then back to his hair from the soles of his feet. After reading it several times, he felt satisfied. He carefully saved the photos and made sure that the photos were saved in his mobile phone. Turn your attention to the content of the post.

The teenager is a C college student? Being fostered? The person who takes care of him is still an acquaintance, his immediate boss Zhao Chengli?

how is this possible?

The first time the young man was amazed at him was not his appearance, not his clothes, but his languid and arrogant temperament, and then he noticed that the young man's delicate appearance did not resemble ordinary people.

As an assistant, his position is not high or low. Although he is running errands for Zhao Chengli to serve tea, the seventh-rank officials in front of the prime minister and the bright and bright directors and managers in the group dare not easily offend him.

Following behind Mr. Zhao, I have seen a lot of big scenes, and these young ladies in Sijiu City have almost recognized them all. Speaking of which, the aristocratic family is worthy of being an aristocratic family, the children raised do not say anything else, and the aura alone is incomparable to those teenagers from ordinary backgrounds who have practiced for decades.

The boy in the photo is much stronger than the famous noble son Xue Qifan has ever seen. To say that he was nurtured and others believed, he would never believe it.

Some of the remarks in the post made Xue Qifan annoyed to read, and he turned his fingers down until another photo appeared, and Xue Qifan suddenly widened his eyes.

The boss is holding the boy, or the princess is holding it!

Looking at the boss's stiff arms and his cherished gaze, Xue Qifan's mind flashed, he didn't even eat, grabbed his phone and ran to the president's office.

Xue Qifan was able to serve as an assistant for several years under Zhao Cheng's strict requirements, relying on his clever head and far superior eyesight. No matter in business or in private, the boss has always been stern and severe in his eyes. The warm man in the photo, he didn't recognize at first glance that he was the immediate boss he saw eight hundred times a day!

The position of the teenager in the boss's heart, even if it is not No.1, it is not much worse.

This year's salary increase is clearly expected!

======= In

the evening, Zhao Chengli stopped the car hesitantly in front of gate C.

In the past, he would always drive straight in without any scruples, parked in front of the school building closest to the boy, and waited for him. Today, he was quite hesitant, and he didn't dare to show his face.

He is cold and aloof by nature, and he hardly cares about anything other than work and youth. As for entertainment gossip, Zhao Chengli is even more dismissive. With that time, he might as well ponder a few recipes and make them for teenagers.

At noon, the assistant asked him to read a post. He originally thought that the assistant was playing with things and was very impatient, but when he saw the content of the post, he realized that the young man had been maliciously slandered to such an extent, and he was the one who helped him to abuse him. gossip forum.

Those ignorant and stupid netizens were almost all bewitched by the posters, and they attacked the teenagers with righteous indignation. Their words were ugly and vicious.

Even though Zhao Chengli's eyes were red with anger and his chest was full of anger, he could only breathe heavily, but he still saw the end one by one.

Juveniles are like pearls and jade, and they are countless times more noble than the bright moon falling in the sky. How can these people judge at will? The abuse and insults of these people, the grievances these people brought to the young man, he must keep them all in his mind!

"Who the hell did this post? Go check it out!" Zhao Chengli's eyes were gloomy, as if a violent storm was brewing.

For the next half of the afternoon, Zhao Chengli was always absent-minded, wishing to drive to the school immediately, holding the boy in his arms to shield him from the wind and rain.

But when he hurried downstairs, Zhao Chengli suddenly hesitated again. That vicious post brought the young man together with him, and frequently slandered the young man by raising him up, and even slandered the young man as being fostered by him. The boy is the treasure he can't wait to hold in his hand and on the tip of his heart, it is his yearning and pursuit! The word "nurturing" not only insulted his feelings for the young man, but also insulted the scorching young man!

It was also the word "nurturing" that made him hesitate and stop.

The teenager has been criticized because of himself, so will he be dissatisfied with himself? Do you doubt your motives for approaching him? Would you even cut ties with yourself?

Zhao Chengli was terrified.

After hesitating for a long time, he didn't even dare to make a phone call to the boy, but watching the hour and minute hands of the clock on the wall turn round after round, Zhao Chengli was even more anxious, and wished he would immediately put his wings on and fly to the boy's side.

Finally, when it was time for the boy to get out of school, Zhao Chengli couldn't bear it any longer, he didn't even take his coat, and hurried out of the parking lot.

But the closer he got to the school, the more uneasy Zhao Chengli felt in his heart. The young man was framed by that shameless and vicious poster, and now he is standing on the edge of a cliff. If he still appears at this time, wouldn't he just give those people a reason to slander the young man?

Zhao Chengli smashed the steering wheel hard, and finally restarted the car and left slowly.

The Zhao family has a very high status in the capital. As the eldest grandson of the Zhao family, Zhao Chengli is almost always the same, whether it is inside or outside.

Knowing what he thought about the young man, for the first time he endured, planned carefully, and approached slowly, only to fear that the young man would be scared away. This time worrying about bringing a worse impact on Xu Jinyi, Zhao Chengli flinched again for the first time. Even though he was in front of the boy, he turned around and left silently.

======

Xu Jinyi left the school trail and went home. Suddenly, he felt that something was missing today. After thinking for a long time, he suddenly realized that Zhao Chengli was missing.

Since they became good brothers, the two have a very good relationship, not to mention seeing each other every day, a text message every day is indispensable, but today's Zhao Chengli seems to have disappeared, with no face, no phone calls, and no text messages.

Strange.

So I thought of that post today. The words used by the poster are really delicate, and they seem to be writing a press release objectively and impartially, but they are able to confuse the vast majority of netizens, making them involuntarily feel that Xu Jinyi is really dissolute and lowly, greedy and shameless.

If you are not familiar with Xu Jinyi, you will definitely be incited by the person who posted it, but Zhao Chengli has been in close relationship with him for a long time, and he is not the kind of soft-hearted person, and he has never drawn anything from him, so he doubts himself. , shouldn't it?

Could it be that he felt embarrassed? Xu Jinyi shook his head, Zhao Chengli was a cheerful person, at least he still had one thing to say about himself, and it was impossible to have a relationship with him just because of a post.

Thinking too much is useless, Xu Jinyi pursed his mouth, picked up a change of clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower, and pulled the curtain halfway, but his hand suddenly stopped.

A car downstairs is very familiar.

Xu Jinyi raised his eyebrows, but raised his mouth. He didn't even take a shower. He went back to the living room to look for his mobile phone, "Zhao Chengli, where are you?"

He didn't speak for a long time, but Xu Jinyi smiled, "Okay. Come on, come up."

Within two minutes, there was a knock on the door, Xu Jinyi hummed angrily, but ran to open the door very quickly.

Before Zhao Chengli could see the expression on the young man's face, the young man turned around and walked into the house. Zhao Chengli was apprehensive, changed his slippers, and hurriedly followed behind the young man.

"Are you angry?"

"Why am I angry? You, the young master, should be angry. Be careful of me, a plain-headed common man, cheating money and sex."

"I can't wait."

The voice was very soft, and Xu Jinyi was looking for Zhao Chengli . For the drink, I only thought that he had probably spoken, but he didn't hear what Zhao Chengli said at all, so he raised his head blankly, "Ah?

" , directly pulled the boy to sit down, "I have sent someone to check the post, and there will be results tomorrow at the latest, how do you want to deal with him?"

Thinking of those remarks, Zhao Chengli's face darkened, "How many people do I have ? Personally, I still have some experience in dealing with such things."

"Find out the perpetrator first, and deal with him slowly." Xu Jinyi smiled lightly, his eyes were cruel, and he did not shy away from showing his truest self in front of Zhao Chengli. "This man dares to plot against me, what a bold man!"

Lively, charming, cute, serious... He has seen all kinds of young people, and everything attracted him. Today, the young man's fierce look is more like an arrogant little wolf cub, and he is also fascinated by it.

Zhao Chengli touched the boy's little head, and the love in his heart was stuck in his chest. He desperately wanted to hold the boy's slender hands and put them on his chest, so that the boy could feel how violently this heart beating for him was beating!

little guy, you know what? My heart beats only for you, I love you, I love you, and my heart is happy for you.

Take your time, take your time, don't frighten the boy.

Zhao Chengli clenched his fists and pressed back into his heart the love words that had been revised and recited a thousand times.