Chapter 24(Arc 3: Little Star)

After Ning Ning got married, she lived a very happy and happy life. After Ning Ning's youngest daughter was born, Xu Jinyi finally fulfilled his promise to Zheng Ronghan, and followed him to travel around the mountains and rivers, and traveled all over the splendid rivers and mountains of Daqing.

Finally one year, the two went to Li Jiacun, Li Tianci's hometown. This place is not at all the lifeless appearance Li Tianci had when he first wore it. big improvement.

Here, he also inquired about a person.

Sun Peirou.

According to the description of the villagers in Lijia Village, after Sun Peirou broke off the engagement with Li Tianci twenty years ago, she married a wealthy family named Jiang in the village as a concubine, and gave birth to a daughter named Jiang Yanran.

However, Sun Peirou actually did a dirty job with the housekeeper of the wealthy family, and was immersed in a pig cage by the patriarch. The wealthy also passed away shortly after suffering a serious illness due to the loss of face. The son of a wealthy family, Jiang Minshan, inherited the family property, but he was brave enough to spoil Jiang Yanran, who was not sure if it was his concubine.

In just a few months, the Jiang family completely declined.

Xu Jinyi sighed after hearing the news. The wicked have their own grind. If this is true or not, he doesn't need to do it himself. All the people who hurt Ning Ning in the plot have suffered the consequences.

In this world, he has experienced droughts that left him starving and died, and he has also entered a battlefield where blood is shed. He watched as fresh lives passed away in front of his eyes. The only thing Xu Jinyi learned was the reverence for life. It is precisely because in the face of the long river of history, in the face of the cosmos, human beings are too weak, but every weak human being does his best to survive in this difficult world, growing like a grass squeezed out of a stone crevice. , life requires awe. In the decades that followed, Xu Jinyi and Zheng Ronghan were fascinated by philanthropy, funded the construction of bridges and roads, opened a school for poor families, built a civilian medical center, and established a charity for the elderly. Xu Jinyi and Zheng Ronghan are committed to saving every awe-inspiring life.

Before they knew it, the two were already full of gorgeous hair, and the moment Zheng Ronghan closed his eyes, Xu Jinyi followed without hesitation.

Seeing them off were hundreds of thousands of innocent people in Daqing who were crying.

======

Xu Jinyi was sitting on the sofa when he woke up this time, and a man beside him smiled bewitchingly and sinisterly, the syringe in his hand was about to pierce Xu Jinyi's vein.

In a conditioned reflex, Xu Jin stretched out his five fingers and grabbed the man's wrist and twisted it hard. The man wailed, and the syringe in his hand fell to the ground.

"What are you hiding? You're not afraid, are you?" A fat-headed, big-eared middle-aged man smiled wickedly, and defiantly picked up a straw to suck up the white flour on the table.

Xu Jinyi stood up silently, looked around, and already had guesses about the current situation.

There were nine people with him in this room, five men and four women. Most of them were good-looking, but two of them were plain or even ugly, such as the fat-headed and big-eared middle-aged man just now.

These people are very revealing in clothes, and their behavior is even more vulgar. They are lying or sitting on the ground indiscriminately, with cigarettes and straws and lighters in their hands, and they are smoking something with a fascinated face.

Xu Jinyi's fox eyes narrowed, obviously, this was a private drug party.

"Yuanshan, didn't you think about it?" The 20-year-old who was holding the syringe just now squeezed out a smile, and quickly plunged his hand towards Xu Jinyi, "It's a pleasure to plunge in, I promise you will love it. It's that kind of taste."

Xu Jinyi did not dodge but greeted him, and at the moment when the needle tip touched his skin, he twisted the syringe with his backhand, turned the syringe in the opposite direction, and pushed it gently into the ill-intentioned Youth Arm.

The colorless liquid was quickly pushed into the man's arm.

There was no panic on the man's face, but a few traces of frustration flashed in his eyes, and he pointed at the white face on the table with a defiant expression, "We agreed to play together, why are we so timid now? Alright, it would be cool if you try that first."

After a few words, the young man's reaction came up, his eyes gradually became slack, his expression seemed to be painful and he seemed to be extremely refreshing, and the chaotic movements of his legs were obviously excited to the point of confusion. The atmosphere in the room gradually increased, and these people who had lost their normal consciousness had no rules in their actions. They could only rely on the instinct of their bodies to relieve their ugly desires. The clothes were torn down one by one, and the white bodies were entangled in various poses, regardless of the number of men and women. Either way, as long as you can vent the overwhelming excitement and madness in your body. Knowing from the game system that no monitoring equipment was detected within a radius of 20 meters, Xu Jinyi was relieved. After letting the game system eliminate all traces of this body in the house, he opened the door and walked away. This is obviously a private community with better privacy. Xu Jinyi turned around and took a deep look at it before blocking a rental and heading straight to the house of the original owner in his memory. For some reason, the taxi driver secretly stared at him all the way, looking cramped during the period, obviously wanting to talk to him, but Xu Jinyi's face was dark all the way, and the driver didn't speak in the end. When he arrived at the apartment, Xu Jinyi finally calmed down and carefully accepted the plot and the memories in his mind. The general plot of this world is that the protagonist Bian Yuanshan upgrades and fights monsters all the way in the entertainment industry, and finally attacks Hollywood to confer emperors and gods, and along the way establishes the legendary experience of a beauty harem. And the owner of this body, Zhen Yuanshan, was the first cannon fodder that Bian Yuanshan stepped on when he first became famous. Bian Yuanshan and Zhen Yuanshan debuted at almost the same time, and more coincidentally, their first debut work was the same costume drama. In this play, Bian Yuanshan plays the male fourth-a cowardly prince, and Zhen Yuanshan plays the third male who has a similar role to him in this play-a noble and holy medical sage. Although the roles of the two are almost the same, the useless image played by Bian Yuan Shan made the audience dislike. However, Zhen Yuanshan stunned a large number of face control people because of his picturesque appearance. The tragic ending of the medical saint's bitter love for the heroine could not end but his heart was damaged because of the rescue of the heroine even earned the audience's tears.

After the show was broadcast, Bian Yuan Shan and Zhen Yuan Shan, whose acting skills were almost on a par, needless to say who is more popular with the audience.

Debuted in the same period, the name is the same, but the popularity is far less than that of the other party. When Bian Yuanshan thinks of Zhen Yuanshan, he is very jealous, and he is also very jealous.

Until the Huaying Award for Best Supporting Actor was nominated, the names of Bian Yuanshan and Zhen Yuanshan were arranged side by side.

If the first drama in his life can win the Best Supporting Actor Award, it is undoubtedly a good starting point. The remote mountain is full of ambition and regards this trophy as something in his pocket. But when he thinks of Zhen Yuanshan, who is now famous now, his heart slams. Although Zhen Yuanshan is not a serious professional, his acting skills are not inferior to himself, and his appearance is even more unique in the entertainment circle with piles of handsome men and beauties. Stunning, standing with him, he has completely become a green leaf against the red flower.

If this trophy is won by Zhen Yuanshan... As soon as he thinks of that situation, the jealousy in Bian Yuanshan's heart grows wildly. After thinking for a long time, he finally came up with a way to ruin Zhen Yuanshan's reputation.

The star behavior that audiences hate the most is undoubtedly drug use and promiscuity.

Bian Yuanshan gave a wicked smile. Li Jie, an 18th-tier star he knew, was a well-known addict in the circle. Coincidentally, this addict and Zhen Yuanshan were in the same company.

Li Jie said that he has not been famous for several years, but Zhen Yuanshan, the junior brother of the same company, became famous in a play. How could he not be jealous? Hearing the plan of the remote mountains, Li Jie didn't even think about it, and immediately patted his chest and responded.

Don't you just want Zhen Yuanshan to get addicted to drugs? easy!

Drug use is not uncommon in the circle. Zhen Yuanshan is an orphan and has not been disciplined by his parents since he was a child. Under the bewitchment of Li Jie, he has a huge curiosity about drugs, and plans to try how "ice" can make people want to die. .

How can the plan of the remote mountains be so simple? What is drug addiction? What he wants is that Zhen Yuanshan's reputation is ruined, and he will never be able to raise his head in the entertainment circle again!

In the plot, Li Jie tricked Zhen Yuanshan into a private drug party, and successfully injected Zhen Yuanshan with a tube of drugs.

The first time he took drugs was intravenous injection, Zhen Yuanshan passed out directly, and rolled into a ball with two other overexcited men in a daze.

When the crowd in the poison party was getting to the extreme, the door of the house was violently opened, and more than a dozen entertainment reporters broke into the door.

Then came the police who were called. Some of these people are slightly sane, while others are caught and imprisoned by the police. Sentenced to imprisonment. Zhen Yuanshan's eyebrows are clean and clear, and the medical sage played is the cleanest and most holy being in the world. Those filthy and ugly photos make the audience think that they have been greatly deceived. When Zhen Yuanshan was under administrative detention, it was the fans who used to love him the most who criticized him the most. Zhen Yuanshan is notorious for his drug addiction and promiscuity, and naturally misses the Huaying Award, which needs both virtue and art. Without this strong competitor, Frontier Mountain really won the Best Supporting Actor in the end. Not only that, he has been praised by netizens several times as a gentleman with both talents and virtues, which is a hundred times more noble than Xu Jinyi, the addict of the same name but his private life is chaotic and corrupt. Every time netizens criticize Zhen Yuanshan, they will praise him even more in the same period as the remote mountain with the same name. When the mountain is in the limelight, Zhen Yuanshan will be scolded by netizens again, such as his private life is messy, drug addiction, and willing to climb into the producer's bed for the sake of the superior... In this way, the remote mountain has a "humility" Zhizhi stepped on Zhen Yuanshan to gain a firm foothold in the entertainment industry, and then climbed higher and higher with the help of his group of rich and powerful women, and finally became an emperor and a god, becoming an irrefutable brother in the domestic entertainment industry.

The poor girl from an ordinary background in the remote mountain was secretly bullied by those rich and powerful women because of her position in the palace. In the end, her girlfriend broke up with him because she couldn't bear to ride several boats in the remote mountain. Frontier Mountain is well versed in hype, and the photos taken by the paparazzi are always of his girlfriend being unruly, willful, and irritable, while Frontier Mountain is a low-lying little face to please.

Those brain-dead fans in the remote mountains always felt that the girlfriend was not worthy of their idols. Seeing these photos and some specious remarks in the remote mountains, they suddenly became angry, and they accused and even abused the girlfriend for not knowing what to do.

Bian Yuan Shan successfully broke up with his girlfriend, whom he no longer looked down on, and took advantage of this opportunity to run into the embrace of Hollywood.

A few years later, Bian Yuanshan returned to China with the scenery of his first A-level production blockbuster starring in Hollywood. This film earned him the Best Actor nomination for the Golden Man. Although he ultimately missed the Golden Man, the remote mountain still occupied the entertainment page for two whole months, and was praised by the media as the highest-achieving international superstar in China several times.

And what about Zhen Yuanshan, who was imprisoned? Bewitched by Li Jie and curious for a while, under the provocation of everyone, he was ignorantly injected with powerful drugs that were difficult to quit.

No matter how painful it was when he was detoxing, being gang-raped by two men when he was in a coma was Zhen Yuanshan's greatest pain. After finally recovering from the trauma in his heart, after he was released from prison, the vicious criticism from netizens stabbed his originally scarred heart into devastated.

The final outcome of Zhen Yuanshan was just a slip of the blade and a pool of blood. In this cheap single prison, he ended his life at the age of twenty.

If there is an afterlife, he will never step into that ugly drug party, let alone touch a little drug. All he wants is to film in peace and have a peaceful life.