Chapter 45

After the phone call, Mr. He and He Chaoting went downstairs to get close to Xu Jinyi again. Although the two bosses tried their best to suppress, the love and joy in their undifferentiated tiger eyes were undoubtedly revealed, which made Xu Jinyi quite uncomfortable.

The Ye family lived in the same community as the He family. The door of the He family was knocked on the phone for half an hour. Several people in the house stood up, and Xu Jinyi was just helped by He Chaofeng. He led three people through the door.

"Which one is my Tianle?" A middle-aged woman in her 40s greeted the He family without hesitation after entering the door, looking around anxiously. The moment she saw Xu Jinyi, her body seemed to be suddenly touched After the acupuncture point, it was firmly nailed in place. A pair of tired and vicissitudes of life eyes filled with tears, it took a long time for her to stretch out her hand, trembling in the direction of Xu Jinyi, her voice was so choked that it was almost inaudible, "Jiaqi, look, is that our Tianle? ?" The middle-aged man beside her didn't speak, and when he looked at the extremely familiar face, his eyes suddenly turned red, and he stared at Xu Jinyi's eyes without blinking. The couple stood abruptly at the door, their bodies slightly hunched, with a little hope and a little fear, and they seemed to be a little humble and flattering. They want to go forward, but they dare not. In the end, an old man with a full head of hair slowly stepped forward, step by step, with a solemn expression, but if you look closely, the loose eye straps on the old man's face are trembling. "Can I see your ears?" The old man seemed to want to squeeze out a kind smile, but his lips that were trembling violently couldn't bend after a long time. After he finished the request, he added carefully. , "I'll just take a look, just take a look." "Jin Yi, this is Brother Ye, can you take a look at Brother Ye?" Jiao Wushuang clenched Xu Jinyi's hands and looked at him encouragingly, with gentle eyes It seems to have brought a little request. Xu Jinyi and He Chaofeng looked at each other, nodded lightly, and turned around.

Xu Jinyi, who had his back to the old man, didn't notice that when he tilted his head and turned his ears to the old man, the turbid tears in the old man's eyes fell.

"Jiaqi, Linghui, come and have a look." The old man's tone was unprecedentedly calm, but in the next moment he shouted in disbelief, panicked and urgent, "Come and have a look!"

Ye Family Qi wiped his face, dragged Wang Linghui and ran over, the two eagerly looked into Xu Jinyi's ears.

When she saw the bright red cinnabar mole, a very soft whimper escaped from Wang Linghui's mouth. Wang Linghui covered her mouth, but the whimper could not be controlled. She stretched out her other hand, as if she wanted to touch the cinnabar mole to see if the mole was real, but she stretched out her hand in the air, but she was too slow to move.

The whimper that was trapped under the palm of the hand could not be stopped, and it was sad and mournful, like a mother beast whimpering, and it seemed that there was no joy at all.

It didn't seem like she was crying with joy. Wang Linghui didn't know what she was crying, nor why she was crying. The moment she saw the cinnabar mole, she couldn't bear it any longer, and she could only cry.

It was a huge grievance and longing in her chest. It was squeezed by countless disappointments into a balloon that could be burst at any time. This balloon had wanted to burst and destroy countless times, but she could only suffer under her meager hope for her son. Hard to support. Finally, the moment I saw this cinnabar mole, the balloon that was inflated and nearly burst was easily punctured. The balloon finally exploded, but its intensity was no less than that of an atomic bomb. The grievances and thoughts that suddenly rose were like a huge flower. Mushroom cloud, bursting out of the balloon aggressively. The uncontrollable tears were caused by the stinging pain of the mushroom cloud bulging from the chest to the throat. Ye Jiaqi put his trembling fingertips on the cinnabar mole. He wiped it and found that the mole was still in the boy's ear. His eyes were brighter than when he first saw the mole. Still in disbelief, he stretched out his thumb and rubbed the mole again, and finally plucked the mole with his bare fingernails.

The cinnabar mole remained intact on the white skin, Ye Jiaqi exclaimed, with a strong nasal voice, "Tianle, Dad, this is really Tianle! Linghui, this is really our Tianle. !" The woman named Wang Linghui kept whimpering, the two men also had red eyes, and Xu Jinyi seemed to be tainted with their conflicted moods of sadness and joy, and his heart was filled with bitterness and bitterness. But although this body has so many similarities with the grandson of the Ye family, it cannot be concluded that he is the grandson of the Ye family just based on this appearance and this cinnabar mole. The only thing Xu Jinyi can admit is a formal paternity test. When Wang Linghui's whimper subsided, Xu Jinyi said hesitantly, "What if I make a mistake? Do I have to check again—" "It's not wrong! You are my Tianle!" Wang Linghui fiercely He threw himself on the ground and hugged Xu Jinyi tightly with his slender hands, "Why aren't you my Tianle? I don't want to look for it anymore, I don't want to look for it anymore, you are my Tianle, you are my son! " The huge power belonging to motherhood is tightly entwined around Xu Jinyi. He was overwhelmed by this embrace, and after being silent for a few seconds, he tentatively reached out and patted the mother. It was only now that Xu Jinyi felt how thin and frail this mother was. Her body was a lot thinner than the fifteen-year-old him. The arms and hands that were wrapped around her body were so thin that she couldn't feel the flesh under her palms. Almost skinny, not much better than the previous Liu Dashan. Wang Linghui was beaten by Xu Jinyi, and suddenly burst into tears, with grievances that had been suppressed for ten years. The two are not like mother and son, Wang Linghui is more like a little girl who has suffered great grievances, and Xu Jinyi, who is being held by her, is her support. The birthday banquet that day was very sloppy because of this. The Ye family had a meal at the He's house in disbelief. Several old comrades from Mr. He who came to celebrate his birthday also hurriedly ate a meal and left the He's house quickly. Fortunately, they knew that Mr. He and Mr. Ye were as close as brothers, so they didn't feel that the He family was neglected. Mr. He didn't take his birthday party to heart at all, and only cared about being happy for his good brother.

After waiting for the three of the Ye family to calm down a little in the evening, Xu Jinyi still proposed a DNA test. This insistence is for the Ye family and the original owner. In any case, he should give a definite result to Liu Dashan, who has been miserable all his life in the plot.

The three of them were silent. In the end, Mr. Ye nodded. He Chaofeng accompanied Xu Jinyi and the Ye family to the hospital. After the blood was drawn, the Ye family acquiesced in Xu Jinyi's decision to go home with He Chaofeng.

Fortunately, the two of them went back to the He family, and the Ye family was only a hundred meters away from the He family, so they still had some comfort.

The next day, Xu Jinyi and the He family had just finished breakfast, and the three of the Ye family hurried to the door. Wang Linghui was crying and smiling, holding a sealed bag and handing it to Xu Jinyi to please.

If it has nothing to do with the overall situation, the Ye family has never been stingy with the use of private rights in Ye Tianle. The hospital knows that this is the Ye family and does not dare to neglect. The paternity test that takes a long time for ordinary people is now open to the Ye family. The gate, the appraisal center hurriedly hurried, and finally the results came out a few hours later. After the Ye family received the appraisal certificate, they hesitated again. In the past, it was not that they did not find a boy similar to Ye Tianle, but the appraisal results were always extremely disappointing. This time, Xu Jinyi and Ye Tianle were more similar. It must be the bloodline that he has been looking forward to for ten years. But after hesitating for a long time, a few people still pursed their lips and opened the appraisal certificate. The final result was both expected and unexpected. When the Ye family saw the line of words, their eyes seemed to be filled with golden stars and two lines of tears. surging out. This time I really cried with joy. Thinking of the white and tender little Tianle they saw yesterday, the three of the Ye family almost wanted to go to the He family to see him again. Missing when looking for children before is even more hungry. But in order to let Xiao Tianle sleep soundly, a few people forcibly endured it, and finally held back at this time before they boarded the door of the He family.

Xu Jinyi looked at the happy three people, and he could guess the result. He wanted to stand up and walk in front of Wang Linghui, but Ye Jiaqi quickly stopped him, and hurriedly turned the rope of the sealed bag a few times and took out a few pictures. Show him the paper.

"Look, the probability of paternity paternity is 99.9999%, and the probability of maternal paternity is 99.9999%!" Ye Jiaqi clasped his hands on Xu Jinyi's shoulders, his voice trembling, "I'm your father."

Wang Linghui rushed up and hugged Xu Jinyi's neck burst into tears, "I'm my mother, Tianle, I'm my mother."

Elder Ye, who was standing beside him, burst into tears. He was the first to walk in front of Xu Jinyi yesterday, but at this time he was sure that the boy in front of him was him. His own grandson, but he didn't dare to go forward, and finally, under the encouragement of Jiao Wushuang, he took a trembling step, walked to Xu Jinyi and gently stroked his head.

Ye Tianle, who had been lost for many years, finally returned home. Today, Wang Linghui's family came to visit, and tomorrow Ye Jiaqi's comrades in arms came to congratulate him. More than half a month passed in a flash, Xu Jinyi and the Ye family who felt guilty for him were unreasonable. They get along more and more harmoniously, and his leg injury has quietly healed, and there is no problem with walking anymore.

Ten years ago, the camera technology was not so advanced, and the real-name system for train tickets had not been implemented... The Ye family had many difficulties in the process of finding Ye Tianle. Now that I know the names of Liu Zhuang and his wife from Xu Jinyi's mouth, it is easy for Mr. Ye, who has many powerful contacts, to investigate this matter.

The results of the investigation were placed on the desk of Old Master Ye not long after. When Old Master Ye and the Ye family opened the stack of results, they were almost instantly angry and their eyes were split.

The only bloodline of their Ye family's grandchildren has been sparred to such an extent by some younger generation!

Wang Linghui even burst into tears while hugging Xu Jinyi, and said straight: "My Tianle has suffered!" When she turned around and saw the photo of Liu Zhuang and his wife, the anger in her eyes almost burned into fire.

The Ye family's guilt towards Xu Jinyi is nowhere to be compensated, and the appearance of Liu Zhuang and his wife undoubtedly provides a perfect outlet for their monstrous anger.