Chapter 36

The excruciating pain made Xu Jinyi not sleep well all night. When the first light of dawn came in from the narrow window, Xu Jinyi finally saw the furnishings of this room.

This room is about 20 square meters, but a lot of clutter is piled up: the rags bought by Liu's mother, the large piles of pots and pans that are only used when entertaining many relatives, the cardboard casing for the TV fan A box, a bag of half-rotten apples, a large bag of cotton, two fertilizer bags of peanuts...

The bed that Xu Jinyi was lying on, perhaps less than one meter wide, was squeezed among these things in a pitiful manner.

After all, this house was built by Liu Zhuang's father before he got married. It has been more than 20 years old now. No wonder it looks so dilapidated. The house had obviously not been cleaned for a long time. There was a cobweb as large as a pouch in the corner, and the dawn shone through the crack of the door. Xu Jinyi could clearly see the dust floating in the air.

It didn't take long for Liu Zhuang and his wife to wake up. Mother Liu was mumbling about cooking, the pots and pans clacked, occasionally mixed with two curses. Liu Zhuang did some other work in silence. If he was tired of listening to Mother Liu's nagging, he would reprimand him loudly, followed by a sharper rebuttal from Mother Liu. Before Liu Dashan was ten years old, Liu's mother did not dare to refute Liu's father's beatings and scolding because she failed to give birth to a child. But since she added a pair of twin boys to Liu's family, she felt very proud. If Liu Zhuang made her feel a little wronged, she immediately threatened to take her son back to her parents' house until Liu Zhuang bowed his head. Stop crying. Therefore, Liu Dashan was the only person Liu Zhuang could beat and scold at will. If he is interested, the sum of his fists and feet will be small. The smell of the food wafted out, and the family of four sat around to finish the meal, Xu Jinyi waited for another half an hour, and the house was finally opened. "Here, eat it!" Mother Liu had no meat on her face, her cheeks were sunken, her cheekbones were prominent, and her face was bitter and mean, she smashed her rice bowl on Xu Jinyi's bedside at will, "What a prodigal boy, what are you doing to eat? , I can't even look at the two children, and I was hit by a car? Forget it, I'll have a headache when I see you, I should've bought it if I knew it—"

Although Liu Zhuang and his wife did not like Liu Dashan, the sale of children was always a closely guarded topic, and the two did not dare to mention it in front of Liu Dashan.

"Humph!" Knowing that she had made a slip of the tongue, Mother Liu's face became even more ugly. "You can't even get out of the bed, and even having a meal delivered to you is really a debt collector!"

After speaking, Mother Liu walked out of the room and closed it with a bang. door.

Xu Jinyi glanced at the rice bowl by the bed, there was only a bowl of porridge, a black and yellow steamed bun, and a thick and old salted cucumber stuck in it.

After staring for a while, Xu Jinyi picked up his rice bowl and ate both the steamed bun and the bowl of porridge one by one.

To escape from this place, he had to maintain his strength.

Thinking that Xu Jinyi had actually fallen into this field, was really bullied by a dog.

But even if he was insulted like this, Xu Jinyi never thought of quitting the game. He did have pity for Liu Dashan and hatred for Liu Zhuang and his wife, but at this time, his chest was full of excitement and anticipation.

After experiencing three worlds, he will meet his lover in each world. Fortunately, there is always evidence that the lover of the three worlds is the same person!

This made Xu Jinyi ecstatic.

He loves his lover, and he looks forward to meeting him again. Even though he will suffer a lot of pain that he doesn't need to endure before meeting his lover, Xu Jinyi still has no hesitation.

Just meet him again.

In addition to delivering meals, the Liu family would not easily set foot in this dilapidated small room. Xu Jinyi lay on the bed, took out Zheng Ronghan's portrait and Zhou Rongbang's image, and happily recalled the bits and pieces with his lover.

The only regret is that there is no image of Zhao Chengli in the first world in the backpack grid. But Xu Jinyi will not feel lonely because of this, he knows that the three of them are the same person, Zheng Ronghan is Zhao Chengli, and Zhou Rongbang is also Zhao Chengli.

In addition to recalling his lover, Xu Jinyi will not forget to think about the countermeasures to get rid of this family.

After thinking about it, there is only one word: escape!

In two days' time, Liu Zhuang and his wife will be persuaded by Liu's sister to invite a reporter from the county TV station to perform a "mother-son love".

It's not that Xu Jinyi thought of taking this opportunity to expose the true colors of Liu Zhuang and his wife in front of the reporters of the county TV station. But after thinking about it carefully, he still shook his head, feeling that this method was not appropriate.

To get to the bottom of it, why did the reporter from the county TV go to the hospital to interview Liu Dashan, or because Liu's sister had an acquaintance on the county TV? There are so many poor people in the county. According to formal procedures, Liu Zhuang and his wife will not be able to get on the team that has been in line for two years.

It is even very likely that even the reporter who was interviewing was his own person who was found by the acquaintance.

In the countryside, such acquaintances are intricately connected, and they are like a dense net, blatantly covering up the truth in broad daylight. Even if he told the reporter about the crimes of Liu Zhuang and his wife's abuse, the manuscript written by the reporter would probably be "mother-son love", not even "mother-son love". In order to save his brother, Liu Dashan injured his left leg and wrote that Liu Dashan was hit by a car because he was naughty and playful.

Journalists are the most capable of controlling public opinion, and public opinion is the sharpest blade in this society.

At that time, let alone Xu Jinyi will anger Liu Zhuang and his wife, I am afraid that even his reputation as Liu Dashan will not be preserved. It would be even more difficult for Xu Jinyi to escape from this place.

Because Xu Jinyi has nothing.

Although there are kind people in this poor and small village, the most important thing for the people in these villages is blood and face.

No matter how messy Liu Zhuang is, he is still a serious Liu family member. No matter how pitiful Liu Dashan is, he is still a wild child bought from outside by Liu Zhuang and his wife. Not to mention, Liu Zhuang was only fierce at home, and in the eyes of the villagers, he was still very honest and willing to work.

Furthermore, if they helped Xu Jinyi, and in the future with Liu Zhuang and his wife, they would look down and not see each other, how could they have a good face?

Therefore, it is impossible for the villagers to help Liu Dashan, who has nothing to do with them.

Xu Jinyi was really alone and helpless at this time. If he didn't want to cooperate with Liu Zhuang and his wife to perform a "mother-son love", he could only escape, and he had to flee before Liu Zhuang and his wife sent him to the hospital.

As for how to escape with a wounded leg, and how to live after escaping, Xu Jinyi can only take a step by step. After all, the most dangerous place for him now is this Liujia Snake Cave. With his three life experience, how could it be better than eating black steamed buns and salted cucumbers today.

While thinking about it, Xu Jinyi glanced out of the corner of the eye, and happened to see a broken bronze Buddha statue that was thrown into the corner.

I don't know how long the broken bronze Buddha statue has been placed, the whole body is covered with a layer of dust, and some parts have green rust, which looks rather inconspicuous.

But Xu Jinyi's eyes brightened.

This broken bronze Buddha statue was dug up by Liu Zhuang when he was digging a well one day. Neither husband and wife had any culture, nor did they know the value of this broken bronze statue. They threw the broken bronze Buddha statue into the junk pile and planned to wait. The tattered ones are collected and sold as scrap copper.

As for how this broken bronze Buddha statue got to this corner, don't think about it, it must have been turned over by one of the twins and thrown here after getting tired of playing.

The more Xu Jinyi looked at the broken bronze statue, the brighter his eyes became. Just when Xu Jinyi was struggling to sit up, the twins knocked open the door.

"Little bastards, debt collectors!"

Liu Zhigan and Liu Zhilong were held to the top of their hearts by Liu Zhuang and his wife. The two of them were simply two little overlords of the Liu family. The couple gave whatever they wanted. Even when they got into trouble outside, Liu Zhuang and his wife never thought it was their precious son's fault.

Liu Zhiqian and Liu Zhilong became more and more arrogant and rude under the infinite connivance of Liu Zhuang and his wife. They not only bullied the children outside, but under the words and deeds of Liu Zhuang and his wife, they yelled at Liu Dashan, and did not pay attention to this brother at all. inside. "Debt collectors! Little Wang Bazi!" Liu Zhuang and his wife called Liu Dashan that way on weekdays. Liu Zhiqian and Liu Zhilong learned ten percent of their arrogant demeanor. They raised their eyebrows and raised their chins. The drooping eyes that looked very much like Liu Zhuang were squinting, and he was really frantic. Xu Jinyi looked over calmly. The child's senses were the most acute. Although he was full of bad intentions, when Xu Jinyi looked over, Liu Zhiqian still felt that this little bastard seemed to be a little different from before. To put it in the past, this little bastard didn't dare to look up at himself like this, but lowered his head and looked cowardly. "Who told you to push me? Scratch my elbow?" Liu Zhigan glared at Xu Jinyi, his mouth crooked, and his arrogant and domineering appearance looked like a hooligan. Then, Liu Zhilong, unwilling to be left behind, pointed out his black index finger domineeringly at Xu Jinyi, "It's because of you little bastard that my brother shed so much blood! We are here to seek revenge on you today! Stupid!" "Bah ! "Bah ! " The two of them spit two saliva at Xu Jinyi one after another, and then held up the glue they dug out of nowhere with a malicious look on their faces. Xu Jinyi's expression did not change, but his lower body moved gently, covering the injured left leg without leaving any traces. The internal strength of last night was obviously not in vain, the pain was actually reduced a lot, and the movements did not need to be as laborious as before. "Hey, aim!" Liu Zhigan laughed twice, grabbed a piece of glue at the same time as Liu Zhilong, and held it up beside his ear. "Shoot!" Two pieces of glue smashed hard on Xu Jinyi. After shooting one piece and then pulling another, Liu Zhiqian and Liu Zhilong were not satisfied until the two large pieces of glue had been shot, and left the hut with each other.

Xu Jinyi gently shook off the lump of glue all over his body, and suddenly hooked his lips and laughed in a low voice.

Children have always been beautiful angels in his eyes. In the beginning, people are inherently good. If they have any bad intentions, Xu Jinyi will only think that it is the fault of their parents, teachers, and even society.

But seeing with his own eyes, Xu Jinyi was stunned by the viciousness of these two children.

The lumps of clay smashed by Liu Zhiqian and Liu Zhilong perfectly smashed Xu Jinyi's meager pity and disappeared without a trace.

Hearing the smug laughter of the two brothers outside, Xu Jinyi narrowed his fox eyes.

Liu Dashan was abducted at the age of five, and he has been under the tutelage of others since then, and his life has been miserable. Since you are also five years old, it is time to taste the pain that Liu Dashan suffered in his life.