Chapter 68

Yang Yuntian held the mouse tremblingly with both hands, and stared at the computer screen with a pair of cloudy old eyes with slack eyelids.

"...I stole it, what's wrong?...A total of 83 million!..." What

was playing on the computer screen was the video that Xu Jinyi posted on Weibo. In the video, Yang Yuntian and Xiao Can look like villains, unaware of the danger, and took the initiative to expose the darkest thoughts in their hearts.

Yang Yuntian clenched his teeth tightly, looking at his ugly appearance in the video that he could hardly bear to see, wishing to smash the computer in front of him!

But, no use!

Even if the computer is smashed, this video will still be forwarded and spread by thousands of netizens on the Internet, and more and more netizens will see his ugly appearance and the darkest side of his heart.

Yang Yuntian was flustered and angry, his eyes almost bursting with fire.

This video is definitely the means of that renegade child!

How could he be so stupid, to say such things in front of that villain, as if he was possessed! Yang Yuntian was extremely remorseful, and in his heart he blindly hoped that time would be able to travel back to the time before the villain came to the Yang family.

"Yuntian? What should we do?" Xiao Can covered her mouth with her slender hands, her two almond eyes were wide open, her eyes were full of panic, and after a while, she said angrily, "It's all Yang Yunzhe's fault, how could it be filmed? It was even posted on the Internet!"

Yang Zilong also said with a gloomy face, "Dad, quickly find someone to delete this video!"

"Who to delete? How to delete it?" Yang Yuntian raised his fist and smashed the table twice. , "Even if Jiang Yuanzhou doesn't care about this, this video has been posted for half an hour, and I don't know how many people have already downloaded it. What's more, the number of reposts of this video has now reached hundreds of thousands, and those who should have seen it have seen it long ago. ."

Yang Zilong was full of resentment, picked up his mobile phone and logged on to Weibo, and suddenly exclaimed when he saw something, "Dad, this video has been forwarded by Fengyun Guanwei!"

Yang Yuntian snatched the phone from Yang Zilong's hand, and when he saw the newly reposted video from Wind and Cloud V, his face turned pale, and he felt ten years older in an instant.

He muttered to himself, his eyes full of disbelief: "Why did Fengyun Guanwei retweet it? Didn't Jiang Yuanzhou hate that bastard?"

"Dad, there is a situation intervening this time, what should we do? It's over, we're all over! The company's stock price I don't know what it will be like!" Yang Zilong held his head and finally panicked.

Yang Zilong was often despised and despised by others because of his status as an illegitimate child, so in his heart he hoped more and more that he would be able to stand out and one day to step on those who despised him into the dirt.

It was not until he held 50% of Yang's shares that Yang Zilong's deformed inferiority complex was liberated. Therefore, the Yang family is not only the lifeblood of Yang Yuntian, but also the lifeblood of Yang Zilong.

What's more, if Yang's family declined, how could he give Yiyi happiness?

Seeing that the two men in the family were frustrated, Xiao Can, who only cares about how to put eye drops on Yang Yunzhe in front of Yang Yuntian every day, how to take all the family property in Yang Yuntian's hands and hand it over to his son, is even more flustered.