Chapter 100

Prison regulations stipulate that prisoners take a bath every three days in winter and every two days in summer. In winter, the weather is cold, and everyone doesn't like to sweat. In summer, it's torture. A bunch of big men don't take a bath for a day, and the sour smell of sweat is born.

No matter which class, after playing basketball, you can go to the bathroom to wash up once, which is considered a humane method in prison. Human nature is inhuman, and everyone is very happy to have one more chance to take a bath.

Xu Jinyi followed Qiao Tian to the bathroom.

Everyone first went back to the cell to get the toiletries and a change of clothes, and then led by the guards down to the bathhouse not far from the cell.

The bathhouse is divided into the first and second floors. There are eight bathrooms in total, and each bathroom has thirty shower heads, which is exactly the number of one class.

But this is a men's prison. The big men don't pay attention to the care of public facilities. There are shower heads at every end of the three days and cannot spray water. If it's too late, the head of the cell will naturally have his younger brother present a shower head, and some other inmates who have no face in the cell have to beg the inmates to share one, or wait until the inmates have finished washing. Take a quick battle bath before the bath time deadline.

This time it was the No. 7 bathroom on the second shift. Xu Jinyi and other inmates lined up to enter, and frowned slightly when they saw the facilities inside.

On the side of the wall is a cabinet that is as high as one person. It is divided into two rows, up and down. Counting the number, it happens to be a small cabinet for one person.

Thirty shower heads are installed on the other three walls. The bathroom is not big, and these shower heads are lined up.

Before Xu Jinyi could take a closer look, he saw these inmates stripped naked like wolves and tigers, pulling their slippers to grab their heads. If the shower head above someone's head sprays water vigorously, it must be you squeezing me and I squeezing you under the head, and several people are fighting for each other.

Thinking about the time limit for bathing, Xu Jinyi didn't hesitate, turned over to an empty clothes storage compartment and started to take off his clothes.

Qiao Tian is the undisputed boss in the cell, and the best shaved hair in the bathroom will definitely be kept for him, so every time he takes a shower, Qiao Tian doesn't have to worry.

But now Qiao Tian watched Xu Jinyi take off his clothes, and for some reason, his heart became impatient.

Coats, trousers, vests, underwear... One by one, they were removed from Xu Jinyi's body, and Xu Jinyi's exposed fair skin became more and more dazzling.

Finally, the last piece of fabric on Xu Jinyi's body came off.

Qiao Tian's eyes are like a wolf, green, and he seems to be moving around Xu Jinyi with hooks. He has a long neck, a beautiful butterfly bone that protrudes slightly, an incredible concave spine groove, a thin and tough waist, and a sexy dimension. Nas's dimples, and, well, a small butt.

"Why don't you take off your clothes?" Xu Jinyi asked him while picking up the toiletries, "Come on, isn't there a time limit for bathing?" The

presumptuous gaze was withdrawn in an instant, and Qiao Tian licked the corner of his mouth. My throat couldn't help swallowing twice, and when I thought of the beautiful scenery just now, my mouth became dry again.

"You go first!" Qiao Tian said, turning sideways to make way for Xu Jinyi, and the coat in his hand was used as his crotch without leaving any traces.

Xu Jinyi glanced at him, and when he walked in front of Qiao Tian, ​​his lips seemed to twitch, and there was a faint smile in his eyes.

When Xu Jinyi entered the bathroom, Qiao Tian suddenly thought that there were more than 20 rough and ugly old men inside, his pupils tightened, he immediately took off his clothes three times, grabbed the toiletries and ran into the bathroom.

At this time, there were two shower heads left in the bathroom. Xu Jinyi was standing under one of the shower heads, twisting the valve. Most of the small holes in the shower head could not flow out water, and a sparse stream of water poured on Xu Jinyi's neck. up, flowing through his chest, flowing through his waist... through a more beautiful place.

While the twenty or so prisoners were washing, they glanced in the direction of Xu Jinyi from the corner of their eyes.

No wonder they were surprised, it was Xu Jinyi who paid too much attention. Even if these men are not dark and rough skinned, they are all Asians, but this newcomer has taken off his clothes but looks like a peeled egg, white and dazzling.

Even when she just married her own mother-in-law, she didn't get this for nothing.

Except for Bai, this newcomer has nothing to say, thin muscles covering his chest, waist and abdomen. Some big and rough people can't describe it. They just think that shape is indescribably beautiful.

Look at how bad you look, and then look at others. The big old men shook their heads and squeezed their flabby belly, but the corner of the light was always locked on Xu Jinyi.

This is what Qiao Tian saw when he entered the bathroom.

Xu Jinyi bent over and fiddled with the valve on the water pipe. This posture made the buttocks more upturned. The contrast between the sagging, lean waist and the round buttocks was blinding to the eyes. Qing is a mysterious place that makes people believe in its beauty and grace...

A white and tender little guy appeared in a lot of black and yellow naked bodies, like a little white rabbit entering the big bad wolf tribe! A group of old and rough people next to them rubbed their hands on themselves, but their eyes were fixed on Xu Jinyi, who was immersed in repairing the valve!

What does this take Hanlin to be?

Qiao Weather's eyes were red, but he didn't know why he was so angry.

"Don't mess with this!" Qiao Tianweng snorted loudly, dragged Xu Jinyi to the shaggy head that the prisoners had prepared for him with the smoothest water, and supported him with two iron arms against the wall. in his own arms.

After finally blocking this uneasy little villain, Qiao Tian turned his head and shouted at the other prisoners, "What are you looking at? Turn your eyes away, don't you want it anymore?"

Qiao Sanye can usually keep a low profile, except for the obvious blue-eyed care of the prison guards, and a pair of dark and penetrating eyes that make everyone feel anxious from the bottom of their hearts. At other times, he seldom pays attention to others, and others dare not come up to provoke them. he.

This time, the third master has lost the indifference of the "worldly experts" in the past for the first time, and yelled at them?

Qiao Tian has been smeared with an unknown amount of blood, and he really stepped into the sea of ​​blood from the mountain of corpses. I don't know how much majesty and momentum he has, but for so many years in power, his majesty is easily invisible to others. When he released it, he would stun the crowd with a mighty force like the pressure of Mount Tai!

At this time, these prisoners are facing such a heavy weight, and in a second, the deterrent force of cold sweat has caused their spines to jump up. Everyone turned their heads, breathing heavily, sweat on their foreheads. One by one they hit the ground.

Qiao Tian saw that everyone was still obedient. At this time, he was the only one who dared to look at the little villain in the bathroom. He was satisfied again and took back half of the majesty he had released.

Even if only this half of the majesty was left, everyone was trembling by the cold light stabbed on the back.

Xu Jinyi was trapped between square inches by Qiao Tian's iron arms, his eyes were bent, and he was overjoyed.

When Qiao Tian saw his increasingly delicate lips being fumigated by the heat, he also had a mischievous smile in his eyes. He was not as afraid of him as other prisoners, his heart was warm and he was extremely proud.

I don't know why I'm so confused by every inch of the little villain in front of me, I don't know why I don't want anyone else to see this little villain, I don't know why I see this little villain and I have unspeakable satisfaction Fortunately, Qiao Tian no longer thought deeply, and moved as he pleased.

Wanting to hold the boy in his arms and not show it to others, Qiao Tian did just that, supporting the wall with his two iron arms, trapping the boy in a place less than a tile between him and the wall, and said solemnly. , "The hair is gone, let's wash it together. If you wait for someone to wash it, it will be time to take a bath."

Xu Jinyi's eyes are bright and moist, and his smile seems to be even greater, "Yes, thank you, Mr. Qiao.

" Don't call me third master Qiao." Qiao Tian took a half step back and gave Xu Jinyi most of his shaved head, "I'm only in my early thirties, and calling me third master calls me old."

Thirty-seven, but not three Early ten.

Xu Jinyi looked at a fine line that became more attractive in the corner of his lover's eyes, and nodded again and again, "

San'er." "You—" Qiao Tian pinched the flexible flesh around Xu Jinyi's waist, unable to hold back his smile, hooked his lips and cursed He said, "What a little bastard."

Xu Jinyi smiled smugly and arrogantly, stretched out his slender and strong arms, and after the warm water washed the body again, he turned around to get the soap. But who would have thought that Xu Jinyi had just clenched the soap in his hand when someone lightly poked his waist, which was an extremely sensitive part of Xu Jinyi's body. Strength, the slippery soap flew out in such a comedy and bloody way.

If the soap is dropped, it is natural to pick it up.

Xu Jinyi bent down resignedly, not knowing how round and plump his buttocks were, how deep and attractive the groin was, and even the spring light that Qiao Tian didn't see when undressing was leaking out. , so that Qiao Tian was stunned.

Qiao Tian stared unblinkingly, his eyes swept over such a peach as if in essence, what was dry mouth, what was unbearable thirst, Qiao Tian couldn't feel it at all, all his attention was only on On top of this beauty.

The bent waist straightened up, but the hips were still upturned, but not as distinct as when he was pouting before, Qiao Tian licked his lips, stretched out his fingers, and poked at one of the beautiful depressions.

Xu Jinyi's calf softened, and his arms rested on Qiao Tian's iron arms supported on the wall, leaning against him while turning his head to stare at him.

The eyes are watery, the glare-like beauty, the steamed rosy cheeks... It's so beautiful, how can there be such a beautiful and attractive fairy in the world?

Knowing that he owed his hand, Qiao Tian wrapped Xu Jinyi, who had softened half of his body, into his arms, and let him lean on his chest. The heat from his mouth hit Xu Jinyi on his face, "I'm sorry."