Chapter 26

The script is titled "Mandarin Duck and Hairpin".

The protagonist's name is Li Yin, who lives in seclusion with his parents and younger brother in the mountains and forests. When he was thirteen years old, Li Yin's parents re-entered the arena for some reason. After a few months, Li's father disappeared.

Li's mother took the two brothers to find the whereabouts of her father. On the way, Li's mother was killed by an unknown person. Before she died, she only said three words - mandarin duck hairpin.

Li Yin took his younger brother Li Gui all the way to find clues about the couple, intending to avenge his mother. In the process, they have made friends with many heroes of the arena, and of course, there is also a great enemy who can destroy the brothers with the touch of a finger. Li Yin also learned the supreme swordsmanship by accident and became a top player in the arena. swordsman.

Love and happiness, happiness and hatred.

Ten years later, when they went through all kinds of hardships and finally found the most important clue of the mandarin duck hairpin, the two brothers were stunned to discover that the mandarin duck hairpin, which was rumored to be able to decide the general trend of the world, was just that common thread that was inserted at random between the temples by the mother. Ordinary silver hairpin.

The silver hairpin was inserted between the mother's temples and they were buried in the tomb.

The script came to an abrupt end here, and the end of the story was the scene where Li Yin took his younger brother and bowed down to his mother.

Although this younger brother has a close relationship with Li Yin, the script mainly focuses on the protagonist, and the younger brother's role is not as much as an ordinary little boss. What's more, his younger brother's character is cold-hearted and affectionate, which is similar to the medical sage that Zhen Yuanshan once played. If he takes on such a role again, it will be difficult to open up the future drama.

Xu Jinyi didn't like such a role either. What he wanted to play was not the younger brother, but the older brother Li Yin.

It's not just because Li Yin is the protagonist, but Li Yin is a character with flesh and blood. He looks cold and hard, but in fact, he has deep tenderness towards his family, his lover, his country, and the world.

It is precisely because of this contradiction in Li Yin's character that Xu Jinyi became interested in this role.

On the day of the audition, Wang Mei personally drove to pick up Xu Jinyi.

"Sister Wang, I don't want to play Li Gui."

"Why?" Xu Jinyi said firmly, as if she made a decision without saying hello to her manager, but those serious black pupils made Wang Mei hate it.

"Li Gui is too similar to the medical sage in the last script. I was already popular because of the medical sage. If I play Li Gui again, I will only have this kind of image in the future." Wang Mei certainly understands this . It makes sense, but Zhang Ru's signature is really tempting. For a small role, there are dozens of popular young students with good acting skills vying for it. Zhen Yuanshan's qualifications are still relatively low. Looking at the roles in "Mandarin Duck and Hairpin", only Li Gui, who has a similar character to the medical saint, has the chance to succeed in the audition. other characters? It's not that Wang Mei doesn't believe in Zhen Yuanshan, no matter how talented he is, his acting skills are still quite immature. If compared to the same scene, he will be instantly killed by those actors who have acted for many years. As for the possible narrowing of the play path, it was nothing compared to his ability to use Director Zhang's signature gold plating. Wang Mei rubbed the steering wheel, "Then which character did you like?" Xu Jinyi smiled confidently, "Li Yin." Wang Mei exerted force on her feet, and the nanny's car jolted for a moment, "What? Li Yin? Did you know there is How many first-line celebrities are lining up to audition for this role? Among them, there are a lot of veteran actors who have been acting for more than 20 years. You have only played one role in less than two months after you learned to act. In front of those old actors...you—you really dare to think about it!" He almost smashed the words "beyond one's own capabilities" on Xu Jinyi's head. Xu Jinyi was not frustrated by Wang Mei's words, nor was he dissatisfied because of Wang Mei's tone, not only in Wang Mei's heart, but also in the heart of the original Zhen Yuanshan. Insufficient. "Sister Wang, I know I have a big heart, but I really like this role. If I can be selected by Director Zhang, I will make a profit. If I can't be selected, I will not lose anything. There will be no regrets.