Chapter 61

Yang Yuntian's raised slap failed to fall, and he immediately turned his attention to the nosy person next to him.

"Host, please note that the system has detected a host partner 0.5 meters to the right of the host!"

Xu Jinyi suddenly heard the mechanical sound of the system, and was immediately surprised and delighted.

His lover is... the man holding Yang Yuntian's wrist?

This man has a very cold appearance, deep facial features, extraordinary handsomeness, and an exceptionally tall and sturdy figure. Yang Yuntian actually needs to raise his head to look at him. He vaguely feels that this person in front of him is a bit familiar, but he still can't think of it. Find out who this person is. "You are..."

"Jiang Yuanzhou." The man let go of Yang Yuntian's wrist, took the handkerchief handed over by the assistant, and wiped it carefully on the hand he had just used.

"Jiang Yuanzhou?" Xiao Can, who was hiding behind Yang Yuntian, came out and hurriedly dragged Yang Zilong, who was staring at Xu Jinyi with a cold face, "Zilong, isn't Yiyi's brother Jiang Yuanzhou?"

Jiang Yiyi, who was holding Yang Zilong's arm He also properly said, "Brother?"

Jiang Yuanzhou gave an indifferent "um", and threw the handkerchief he had wiped his hands into the arms of the assistant behind him.

Knowing that Jiang Yuanzhou was Jiang Yiyi's brother, Yang Yuntian immediately assumed the appearance of an elder, intending to teach this rude junior a lesson.

After all, although this Jiang Yuanzhou didn't marry Xiao Er with his mother twenty years ago, now Jiang Yiyi is Zilong's girlfriend and calls his uncle in front of him all day. With this relationship, this Jiang Yuanzhou is naturally his junior.

But before Yang Yuntian could show his elders, a certain dignitary who surrounded Jiang Yuanzhou patted Yang Yuntian's arm with a stern face, "Mr. Yang, President Jiang is the founder of Fengyun, why don't you hurry up and give it to Yang? Always go to arrange a seat?"

Yang Yuntian was startled, and an angry wide face squeezed out a smile. He didn't care to continue to teach Xu Jinyi, who had given him a faceless face in front of the guests, but hurriedly bent over and stretched out his hand to make an invitation. The attitude and expression are extremely respectful, "I really have eyes and don't know Mount Tai, and it is really glorious to be able to visit the humble house, please come to the seat!"

Fengyun is a website. Although it has been established for less than 20 years, the wind and clouds are still in the air. It is unusual for ordinary people to have a high degree of recognition. From the 80-year-old to the 3-year-old, almost everyone knows the existence of Fengyun.

Although the founder of Fengyun has always been mysterious, some well-known experts say that the wealth of the founder of Fengyun is second to none among many rich people in China, and he can even compete with the world-famous financial predators!

It is no exaggeration to say that who can get the green eyes of this God of Wealth and turn from penniless to a billionaire in minutes!

Yang Yuntian has long wanted to get on the boat of this God of Wealth, but the founder of Fengyun is really mysterious. Yang Yuntian broke his leg and couldn't find out about him. Hearing the dignitaries who have made good friends say this at this moment, I was pleasantly surprised. He couldn't control his fat body that was shaking non-stop.

Jiang Yuanzhou completely ignored Yang Yuntian, "Where are you going?"

"Ah?" Yang Yuntian turned his head with confusion on his face.

"Where are you going?" Jiang Yuanzhou repeated again, his eyes fixed on Xu Jinyi.

"I'll go home."

"I'll see you off." Jiang Yuanzhou grabbed Xu Jinyi's arm and led him out.

"Mr. Jiang? President Jiang!" Yang Yuntian knew how Jiang Yuanzhou would treat Yang Yunzhe so favorably, but he was reluctant to let go of this good opportunity to talk, and quickly followed behind Jiang Yuanzhou to stop him.

"I'm sorry everyone, our President Jiang has something to do temporarily." Jiang Yuanzhou's assistant half-stretched his arms with a smile on his face, with a very kind attitude, but firmly stopped Yang Yuntian who wanted to chase after him.

After getting in the car, Xu Jinyi stared at Jiang Yuanzhou for a few times, then a shallow smile appeared on his face, and his expression was obviously very happy.

Jiang Yuanzhou was leaning on the back of the seat, sitting very lazy, but if he looked carefully, he was secretly watching the young man beside him.

How strange!

Jiang Yuanzhou retracted his gaze, leaned his head on the back of the chair, and closed his eyes gently.

This afternoon, he discussed a project with the politicians in the city. In the evening, the politicians arranged a banquet. He did not intend to attend, but the politicians casually mentioned the birthday party of Chairman Yang.

Chairman Yang's step-wife is from the Xiao family, and he has long known about this. But he had already lost his feelings for the woman who married into the Xiao family, and naturally he would not care about the Yang family.

But in the end, he didn't know what the devil was, and he came to this birthday party.

As soon as he entered the door of the banquet hall, he saw this young man at first sight.

The young man's facial features are very handsome, but what caught his eye the most was the pair of bright black eyes. At that time, the eyes seemed to be burning with raging flames, with a rebellious and noble beauty.

He stared blankly for some reason, and his chest was even more thumping, a violent frequency that he had never seen in the thirty-five years before him.

Until the old man on the opposite side raised his slap, obviously intending to bully the young man, the anger in his chest gurgled outwards, and involuntarily strode over to stop the old man.

The follow-up development was even more unexpected. He actually invited the young man to make his own car?

Jiang Yuanzhou is very clear that his cleanliness is unreasonable in the eyes of others. For example, it was absolutely impossible for him to have any physical contact with others in the past, but just now, in order to protect the young man, he took the initiative to grab the old man's wrist. For another example, the back seat of his car was completely private, and even his father could only sit in the co-pilot, but he took the initiative to invite the young man to sit in the back seat with him.

Jiang Yuanzhou opened his eyes slightly, and found that the young man next to him was the same as him, leaning on the back of the chair behind him and closing his eyes. His face is very white, smooth and tender, his small nose is upturned, his mouth is slightly pursed, and the profile of his profile is unbelievably perfect.

Jiang Yuanzhou was fascinated when he looked at it, and his heart gradually rose to an unprecedented level of fiery, and the cold eyes of the past were now soft and disgusting.

"Mr. Jiang, Mr. Yang, we have arrived at the garden."

Xu Jinyi got out of the car after hearing the words, leaning on the door and raising his eyebrows at the man in the car, "Would you like to go up and take a seat?"

"Sit down." Xu Jinyi threw the key on the coffee table, pulled his slippers and went to the refrigerator to take out a can of drink, opened the lid and took two sips, and handed the remaining half can to Jiang Yuanzhou.

Jiang Yuanzhou took a deep look at him and took it silently.

Xu Jinyi raised his lips, and his eyes seemed to glide with pride, "I'm hungry, have you eaten dinner? If you cook too much rice at noon, you will eat egg fried rice at night."

Before Jiang Yuanzhou could answer, the young man turned around. , disappeared after a few seconds by the kitchen door.

Jiang Yuanzhou tightly clenched the beverage can in his hand, rubbed his thumb on the bottle wall for a long time, and stared at the small mouth that had just been pasted by the young man's lips. There seemed to be a snake stirring in his heart, eager to move. Great.

Jiang Yuanzhou's eyes gradually burst into fire, and the strength in his hands gradually increased until the bottle wall was deformed. He finally raised the beverage can, closed his eyes and took a sip from the mouth of the can.

The taste is very good!

Jiang Yuanzhou drank the remaining half of the drink one by one without a drop.

The smell gradually came from the direction of the kitchen, which was not as rich as the one in the restaurant Jiang Yuanzhou always went to, but it was this simple smell that made his index finger move.

He touched the wall of the bottle again, reluctant to put it on the coffee table, stood up and walked towards the source of the fragrance.

The young man was stirring the rice in the pot with a spatula. The smoke was dense around him, and the warmth made people cry.

Jiang Yuanzhou searched for a long time in his mind, and finally found a word to describe the fireworks in front of him: home.

Jiang Yuanzhou has no home.

As long as he can remember, Jiang Yuanzhou knew that his father was busy with the company, and his mother was going to go shopping and have afternoon tea with other wives. Even if his parents are free, he has a variety of courses to attend at a young age.

Jiang Yuanzhou has grown up, but this situation has not changed. His father and mother are still busy at home. Apart from going to school, his spare time is still filled with various courses arranged by his father.

He hasn't seen his parents several times a month. Jiang Yuanzhou's relationship with his parents is very weak, and his relationship with his younger sister, who is ten years younger than him, is carried out by his mother every day.

Until Jiang Yuanzhou was fifteen years old, his father's company went bankrupt. After that, Jiang's father got drunk day and night, and Jiang's mother quickly divorced Jiang's father, and married her daughter to Xiao's family two months later.

That thing that could barely be called "home" was also broken.

After living for thirty-five years, this was the first time he felt the warmth of this word.

Jiang Yuanzhou stepped into the kitchen and stood next to Xu Jinyi, watching him turn the pot quite skillfully, watching him lower his head to turn off the fire, and watching him pour the fried rice into two white porcelain bowls without any decoration.

"Wash your hands." Without turning his head, Xu Jinyi pointed him in the direction, then opened the cupboard and took out two spoons, one in each bowl.

Jiang Yuanzhou washed his hands, looked around, only to find a towel on the shelf next to it, light blue, no patterns, very clean, Jiang Yuanzhou picked it up and wiped his hands without hesitation.

After wiping, Jiang Yuanzhou nervously put the towel in front of his nose and kissed it. The refreshing smell of soap was not annoying at all.

Back in the kitchen, there were already two chairs on the dining table. One chair sat a young man who was eating with his head down. In front of the other chair was a bowl of fried rice. The yellow fried rice had distinct grains and was dotted with diced green cucumbers. The red diced ham is simple and beautiful.

Jiang Yuanzhou sat on the chair, picked up a seldom-used spoon and stuffed it into his mouth. The egg he didn't like was surprisingly not fishy, ​​the rice was moderately soft and hard, the cucumber was very crunchy, and the smell of ham was very attractive.

Xu Jinyi only ate one bowl, and the remaining half of the pot went into Jiang Yuanzhou's stomach.

After eating, Jiang Yuanzhou was reluctant to leave, and sat next to the young man watching TV with him. TV was nothing to watch, except for idol dramas, which were funny variety shows, but Jiang Yuanzhou just felt very comfortable.

Drinking drinks is comfortable, wiping hands is comfortable, eating is comfortable, and it is more comfortable to sit next to the young man and accompany him.

What a wonderful feeling!

"Has your driver gone back?" Xu Jinyi chopped two kiwis, cut them into small pieces, and threw them on a plate. After inserting two toothpicks, he ate them on his own.

"Go back." Jiang Yuanzhou picked up the remaining toothpick and inserted a piece into his mouth.

"It's this time now, and you're going to sleep at my house tonight?"

Jiang Yuanzhou nodded, his eyes slightly curved, and his heart seemed to be satisfied.

"Then are you staying in a guest room or sleeping with me?"