Chapter 102

After the two-hour news and study time in the evening, the prisoners returned to the cell and began to prepare for sleep under the guidance of the correctional staff.

After the scorpion washed, he took off his shirt and was ready to go to bed. Just as he was climbing the ladder, he bumped into his stomach somewhere, and suddenly shivered and fell off the ladder.

Fortunately, he only climbed a bar at the time, and the place where he stood was not high. There was nothing wrong with such a big man falling.

Scorpion sat paralyzed on the ground, clutching the part of his stomach where Xu Jinyi kicked it, hissing pain in his mouth, and tearing it twice, scorpion thought of something, and immediately pursed his mouth, endured the pain, got up from the ground, and held it again. The ladder climbed up.

Xu Jinyi glanced at him, flipped through his cabinet as if he was looking for something, and then threw a tubular item onto the scorpion bed

. At a glance, this object is like toothpaste, but it is smaller than toothpaste. When I open the lid and smell it, there is a faint smell of traditional Chinese medicine.

Scorpion didn't hesitate, squeezed out a little bit and rubbed it on the part that was kicked by Xu Jinyi. Immediately, he felt a hot and refreshing feeling rising from the wound. Scorpion endured the pain and rubbed it in circles for a few times. The ointment was quickly absorbed by the wound. , the pain of the injury has been greatly reduced.

The scorpion makes a living by boxing, and can't break the body from being smashed and kicked by the opponent. I don't know how many wound medicines I have used, but those medicines ranging from dozens to tens of thousands are not as small as this one. A white ointment of unknown name and origin.

Knowing that this is a good thing, Scorpion took it and looked back and forth. He couldn't put it down and put the ointment under the pillow. Only then did Scorpion think of Xu Jinyi and smiled at him, "Thank you, Brother Yang."

Qiao Tian squeezed Xu Jinyi's. Fingers, smiled at him, thank you.

Qiao Tian disliked Scorpion's behavior of bullying a newcomer to accept a younger brother in the prison, but he didn't say much. These people who are in the world, all speak on the basis of their strength, and it is not uncommon for the weak to be bullied by the strong.

Later, the scorpion kicked the iron plate at Xu Jinyi's place, bullying Xu Jinyi unsuccessfully, but was kicked heavily by Xu Jinyi. Scorpion is his person. If something goes wrong, he is the boss of course to take care of him, but Qiao Tian did not become a qualified boss and helped Scorpion bully him back.

At that time, he thought that after Scorpion became the champion of boxing, he became increasingly complacent. Now that he has suffered this secret loss, Quan should have learned a lesson, and he will act more carefully in the future.

Then he looked at the man who made Scorpion suffer.

Qiao Tian didn't plan to teach him a lesson, but he didn't plan to give him a good face, but the first second he saw Xu Jinyi, Qiao Tian's cold and hard heart seemed to be touched by a feather and trembled slightly.

At that glance, he saw Xu Jinyi's handsome face, and he saw Xu Jinyi's thin but powerful body, but Qiao Tian's eyes finally fell on Xu Jinyi's eyes, and he was not willing to move away for a while.

Those eyes were very dark, oily and clear, a hundred times more beautiful than the piece of old ink Fei he had just obtained.

But the bottom of his eyes were black and knees. Qiao Tian could not see what was brewing inside, nor could he see what was precipitating inside. Those eyes were also dangerous and plain, like a long-dormant beastmaster. It is also like a god who sees all the flamboyance of the mortal world.

Qiao Tian couldn't understand him, the only thing he was sure of was that this person was the same type of person as him.

At that moment, Qiao Tian's heart beat violently. After living for thirty-seven years, he has always been aloof and lonely. This is the first time he has met someone like him!

After that, this person took the initiative to change to the bed that was very close to him, and the joy in Qiao Tian's heart was beyond words. This person sat on the playground all afternoon, and Qiao Tian sat next to him and looked at him all afternoon, his eyes reluctant to leave for a moment. After entering the bathroom, this person took off his clothes one by one. Suddenly, Qiao Tian's appreciation for him and his concern for him suddenly changed in quality at that moment.

In front of him, Qiao Tian had desire.

Qiao Tian is indifferent by nature, and it is difficult for him to be interested in men or women, but now in front of this man, his desire seems to be completely liberated, and it is so fierce that he is caught off guard.

Afterwards, he followed this man into the bathroom, and his strong possessiveness made him see the eyes of the group of people staring at this person, and an unprecedented violent anger rose up. Human eyeballs!

He cared about this man to such a crazy level.

Then, he understood, this person should be his lover.

Beloved.

After seeing Xu Jinyi as his beloved, Qiao Tian also became angry with Scorpion when he remembered that Scorpion had taken the initiative to bully his lover.

But Scorpion is his subordinate in the end. He is loyal and honest, and he respects him very much both outside and in prison. Moreover, in the betrayal in the boxing ring three years ago, Scorpion also made great efforts. Helps a lot in the fight against traitors.

Now, Xu Jinyi can give Scorpion a good face, and even give Scorpion a wound medicine, Qiao Tian is quite satisfied.

When the evening break came, with the harsh bells ringing outside, the bright lights in the cell went out, leaving only the dim lights.

Xu Jinyi was dumbfounded.

He completely forgot that it is not allowed to turn off the lights in prison at night! Even though it is summer now, and I can't see my fingers in the dark night, the dark lights that are still on make it clear in the cell.

The system can change the camera in the cell to keep it "normal" all the time, but if an inmate wakes up in the middle of the night and looks here, you can see at a glance whether there is anyone in the bed.

At that time, if the prisoner who discovered that Xu Jinyi was missing reports to the correctional officer, and a charge of escaping from prison falls, I am afraid that the original criminal detention will become a fixed-term imprisonment.

Xu Jinyi was half-covered with the quilt, his head resting on his hands, and it was difficult to distinguish between the light and shade of the dim light in his eyes.

Although the system has a hypnotic function, it can easily hypnotize all the prisoners in this entire cell, so that even if they find something wrong, they will not report to the corrections. However, from time to time, a few guards walked past the corridor outside, checking the situation in each cell through the windows on the door from time to time. The system is inseparable from him, and it is impossible to stay in the cell and wait to hypnotize those disciplines.

Really, misguided.

After thinking about it, he couldn't think of a way to escape from the prison without knowing it, Xu Jinyi closed his eyes and gradually fell asleep.

The opposite Qiao Tian was reluctant to sleep and looked at him greedily for a long time.

The next day, Xu Jinyi followed the inmates to run morning exercises, ate breakfast, and did manual work that he had never touched before. In the afternoon, dozens of people lined up to enter the computer room and saw the computer on the table. Xu Jinyi finally showed a three-pointed smile.

In order to reassure the patient's family about the nursing institution, the nursing institution has opened a remote monitoring system. Xu Jinyi logged on to the nursing institution's website and found the remote monitor of Yang Shulin's ward. The picture inside is exactly the scene of Yang Shulin's ward.

At this time, Yang Shulin was lying on the hospital bed with his eyes closed, and occasionally nurses came in and out to check his body.

Xu Jinyi used his mind to call out the system and connect it to the address of this monitor.

In the future, whether or not he enters the computer room, he can check Yang Shulin's status on the system screen at any time. This gave Xu Jinyi a little comfort, who could not escape the prison temporarily.

After finally being able to play with the computer once, a group of prisoners are all happy and crazy, staring at the screen with headphones and not knowing what to do. Qiao Tian didn't feel excited about the computer, all his attention was on Xu Jinyi.

"Who is this?" Qiao Tian was sitting next to Xu Jinyi, staring at him, seeing a picture on his screen, a man lying on the bed in the picture, and various medical machines placed beside the bed. Qiao Tian approached and asked suspiciously.

"My brother, there was a car accident a month ago and he became a vegetable."

Seeing Xu Jinyi's eyelashes drooping down, Qiao Tian felt a deep pain in his heart, and he touched Xu Jinyi's head. , tap the keyboard to log in to the network communication tool, "Which hospital is my brother in? I have a few brothers outside, let them take care of them more."

Xu Jinyi told him the name of the nursing institution and saw him in the network communication tool Shang instructed all the younger brothers to take care of Yang Shulin, and his words were serious and solemn, so he bent his lips and smiled, his eyes filled with bright stars.

Seeing Xu Jinyi smiling, Qiao Tian also hooked his lips, reached over with his palms and clasped his fingers together, "Don't worry."

When Qiao Tian spoke, his younger brothers would naturally value this matter, and Yang Shulin also had some in the nursing institution. guaranteed. Xu Jinyi was finally relieved, and turned to check Yang Hanlin's bank card balance.

three digits.

Originally, Xu Jinyi planned to speculate in stocks to make some money and call the nursing institution to ensure that Yang Shulin could stay in the nursing institution at least during the four months he was in prison. But the only money left by the original owner was not enough for the first transaction.

Xu Jinyi hesitated for a few seconds, downloaded a software editing tool, wrote a small piece of software, and put it on Witkey.

Xu Jinyi is only slightly dabbling in software and is not proficient. Fortunately, he is very creative. This small software was figured out by him when he was bored. It is suitable for use in the company, with simple operation and strong practicability.

Because he is very familiar, during Xu Jinyi's programming process, his fingers were extremely fast, the afterimages of his hands swept back and forth on the keyboard, and a string of letters were scrambled and listed on the screen, and Qiao Tian peeked at him beside him. Amazed and proud, my heart was slowly filled by the person next to me, I just wanted to stand up and yell, this person is mine.

But when Xu Jinyi hung the newly formed small software on the mall, Qiao Tian squinted his eyes, and pity came out from the bottom of his heart.

Why does Boa bother to make money in prison?

Thinking of the surveillance screen just now, Bao'er's younger brother was lying alone on the hospital bed, with no family to accompany him, and only one or two nurses occasionally came in and out of the ward. Could it be that, Baoer has no parents, or the parents are not strong enough, and Baoer wants to raise a younger brother?

Qiao Tian took a second glance, remembered the name and location of the software, turned his head and secretly sent it to his subordinates, telling them to buy it quickly.