Chapter 78

Because of Xu Jinyi's hints from time to time, the ability users in the base of a city were the first to know the secret that the crystal core can improve their abilities, and they were also the first to create moves suitable for their own abilities, whether in terms of level or combat power, city a The power users in the base are far ahead.

In order to prevent casualties, Xu Jinyi also changed the Turtle Breath Dafa and taught everyone. This modified version does not require internal strength, and ordinary people can practice it. Although it is not as effective as the original hidden breath, some zombies who are close can still detect the traces of everyone, but after everyone uses the modified version of the Turtle Breath Dafa, Casualties were significantly reduced. Whether it is an ability person or a person without ability, he is so grateful to Xu Jinyi that he has no words to express. He can only work hard to build a city base and build this not-so-beautiful, but safe and warm home.

With strong combat effectiveness and few casualties, coupled with the abundant grain reserves in the base in City A, this place has long since become the country's premier strength base, and it has also become a paradise that ordinary people and supernatural people yearn for.

Three years after the end of the world.

"Boss, Mr. Shen, there is progress in the laboratory, and human trials will be conducted in ten minutes. Please come and guide Mr. Mo and Mr. Shen!"

"Go." With the development of a zombie vaccine, human beings will no longer be afraid of being infected by zombies!" Xu

Jinyi clenched his trembling palm and said only two words to him with a smile, "Yes."!

Mo Wentian knew what he meant, and held him back with his big palms, leading him to the laboratory step by step.

Four comatose human beings are bound to each of the four hospital beds. Maybe they can no longer be called human beings, because each of them has been infected with a zombie virus, and zombies have appeared on their bodies more or less. initial symptoms.

They are either soldiers who were unfortunately scratched by zombies on the battlefield, or death row prisoners who were injected with the zombie virus in advance who were shot a hundred times and could not pay for their crimes. Their infection time was six hours, twelve hours, eighteen hours, and just under twenty-four hours.

Finally, the second hand on the wall turned to zero, and the chief person in charge of the laboratory gave an order, "Inject the immune medicine."

Suddenly a manipulator stretched out from the sides of the four beds at the same time. The drugs were injected into the bodies of the four people on the hospital bed at the same time.

Everyone held their breaths and waited minute by minute. Seeing that the second hand of the clock on the wall turned round and round, the four people on the hospital bed remained unchanged.

Everyone was so anxious, but they still stared at the four people on the hospital bed, reluctant to even blink.

"Report, the concentration of zombie virus in experimenter No. 1 began to drop."

"Report, the concentration of zombie virus in experimenter No. 2 has begun to decline."

...

The zombie virus in the body of the four experimenters is declining, everyone cheered, the smile on their faces became bigger and bigger, but their hearts became more and more nervous. The little nurse's lips were bleeding, but her teeth were still clenched on her lips.

The appearance of the four people on the hospital bed began to change slightly, the grayish-white skin color changed to normal skin color, the long or short fangs gradually shortened, or the light and dark nails also began to return to their normal color...

Everyone looked at me, I looked at you, and mist gradually rose in their eyes, but they hurriedly stretched out their hands to cover their mouths, so as not to make any noise, so as not to affect the progress of the experiment.

"Report, the concentration of zombie virus in experimenter No. 1 has reached zero."

"Report, the concentration of zombie virus in experimenter No. 2 has reached zero."

...

The person in charge wearing a white coat continued to order. "Inject the awakening potion." The

manipulator responded and injected the same potion with a different color from the previous one into the four bodies.

After waiting for a few more minutes, finally, Subject No. 1, who had been infected with the zombie virus for six hours, was the first to move. I saw his fingers move slightly, his eyelashes trembled, and he finally opened his eyes. "Where am I?"

"Uh—" a female doctor whimpered uncontrollably, and immediately covered her mouth.

Until the fourth experimental subject woke up, the appearance of the four experimental subjects returned to normal, and their minds also returned to normal.

There were two lines of tears in the eyes of the person in charge, and he said in a choked voice, "I announce that this zombie immunity drug experiment has been a complete success!

" . No one has the heart to care about the four zombie virus survivors who were tied to the hospital bed by extremely strong sexual straps. They embraced each other and vented the panic and despair that they had suppressed for three years in a way of shouting and snotting their noses. Tears all over the body.

"Success! Succeeded!" Mo Wentian's eyes were flushed, and he held Xu Jinyi's face with both hands, pecking and kissing him constantly, "Siyuan, it's successful!

" , rubbed all his tears into his lover's face.

Five years later.

In the large conference hall of the base, some leaders of the base sat in their respective seats, and the main seat was the leader of the base, Chief Mo.

"Director Mo, Mr. Mo, Mr. Shen." The head of the zombie early warning department pointed a laser pointer to the dense green dots on the projector, "These zombies are constantly approaching the base, it may be as short as ten days, or as long as half a month. , our base will usher in a huge wave of zombies."

Mo Wentian stared at the projector and narrowed his eyes when he saw the green dots, "How many zombies will there be?"

"Preliminary estimate, the number of zombies Around one million."

"One million..." some leaders exclaimed involuntarily, and then discussed in a low voice with their colleagues in the seats next to them, with extremely solemn expressions.

Since the establishment of the base, City A has immediately introduced the latest order. Ordinary people can participate in the expansion of the base, and the food they earn every day is enough to feed themselves. Ability users participate in training, becoming the most powerful spear in City A's base to face zombies.

Since the news that zombie crystal cores can improve their abilities came out, the ability users who were entrusted by the leader were even more excited, and they rushed to the front line to hunt and kill zombies.

With the vigorous development of hunting and killing operations, the number of zombies has gradually decreased. However, with the passage of time, not only the level of the ability user has improved, but the level of the zombies has also improved. The zombies that could be killed easily have gradually become agile and hard, and even the ability zombies have appeared among them!

In the battle with the power users, these people who were originally demented and only had cannibalistic instincts actually learned to use power, or metal or wood, water, fire or soil, which brought a lot of trouble to the power users.

But human beings are the smartest animals in the world, with rich brains that are unmatched by all creatures in the world. In the battle of zombies, power users still have the upper hand.

After the invention of the land purifier and water source purifier, the survivors burst into tears with excitement. In the subsequent battle against the zombies, the superpowers used their own methods to kill the lost massacre. . With the efforts of the superpowers, the safe area of ​​the base in City A has gradually expanded. Now, these safe areas are full of fruitful food crops at a glance.

The day after the zombie vaccine was developed, the base could be called "celebrating the whole world", whether it was a supernatural person or an ordinary person, whether it was a leader or a subordinate, and even the leader Mo who had experienced countless storms, they all cried out in excitement. . They finally saw the hope of living, they finally dared to recall the beautiful world before the apocalypse, and they finally dared to imagine the peaceful appearance of the world after all the zombies were strangled.

But the survivors were just happy for a few days. Gradually, the zombies seemed to have intelligence, and they gathered together more or less to launch an orderly attack on the base!

When these zombies gathered in an orderly manner to attack the base, looking down from the outer wall of the base, the densely packed zombies made the scalps of many high-level abilities numb.

As of today, five years later, the base has experienced hundreds of zombie waves, large or small. The biggest one, that is, the last zombie wave gathered a full 200,000 zombies, which brought great damage to the base. The heavy casualties, if Mr. Mo and Mr. Shen joined hands to kill the leader of the zombie wave - a level five zombie king, the base will definitely be captured by those huge numbers of zombies in the end!

And this wave of loss, there are actually a million zombies?

Several leaders had sad faces and sad eyes.

Is this really the end of the world? Could it be that human beings are really going to be defeated by zombies?

Mo Wentian and Xu Jinyi looked at each other, their eyes equally solemn. But after a few seconds, they looked at each other and bent their eyes again. No matter what, they are convinced that human beings will definitely get through this hardship!

"Okay." Mo Wentian bent his fingers and glanced at the table. The dozens of leaders suddenly became quiet, their eyes locked tightly on the faces of Mo Wentian and Xu Jinyi. Seeing that their faces were still indifferent, they couldn't help but feel at ease. many.

Mo Wentian turned to the middle-aged bald man in one of the seats, "Minister Jin, talk about the progress on your side."

Director Mo turned the microphone to himself, "The equipment department has successfully produced a large number of long-range ammunition recently, enough for the base to run continuously. Use it for three days and three nights."

Hearing this, everyone breathed a sigh of relief, the time interval between the last zombie wave and the last zombie wave was too short, and the base was in the final battle due to insufficient ammunition supply. After suffering a big loss, the ability user also suffered heavy casualties. This time, the ammunition was sufficient, which really reassured everyone's hearts.

"What are you afraid of, there are only a few million zombies left now. Our base has killed all this million, and other bases will kill a few million more. How many zombies are left in China?" Guo Li patted the table. ,

blushing , obviously very excited, "As long as we survive this time, we will succeed! China will definitely return to its original state!" , we human beings with brains will be defeated by a group of fools! What if there are many of them? We have bombs, we have the boss and Mr. Shen, let one kill one, two kill one pair, who is afraid of who? "

It's the same truth when everyone hears it, victory or defeat is in one fell swoop, and you just have to fight with all your strength. If you win, China will soon return to the way it was before. If you lose, you are just going to reunite with relatives and brothers who died early.

"Okay!" Chief Mo praised and applauded for him. The others in the seat also figured out the reason and clapped their hands together vigorously, whether it was to motivate the other party or to motivate themselves.

"This time it's a last-ditch battle. All departments will prepare everything that should be prepared, and bring out our old bottom!" After instructing several ministers, Chief Mo slowly looked around for a week. From Mo Wentian on the far left, To Xu Jinyi, who is next to Mo Wentian, to the next one... until the father of veteran general Guo Li, who is sitting on his right, "You people are the backbone of the 230,000 people in the base, if you are afraid, The entire base is over!"

Chief Mo stood up and slammed his fists on the conference table, "It's not a battle, what are you afraid of? Just kill it!"

"Yes!" Everyone shouted in unison.

The fists under the table are tightly clenched, the flames in the chest are burning, and the last battle, who will win and who will lose, this five-year end-of-the-world battle will finally be decided!