Chapter 83

Feng Jiu Ao died because of wrongly believing in others. When she woke up again, her heart completely turned into a cold and hard rock. Since these men are interested in her, Feng Jiu Ao, who is just in time, will not refuse to come.

But because of the first impression, Feng Jiuao was very disgusted with the eldest prince.

The few young masters around him attracted Feng Jiuao's attention, and even had a private life with Feng Jiuao, with a happy look on his face all day long, but he was treated coldly by her, the eldest prince was angry, anxious, jealous and panicked, Use every means to please Feng Jiuao.

Just when Feng Jiu Ao was in the limelight and wandered among the most valuable sons in the capital, the eldest prince also fell in love with her and did everything he could to please her. At a Queen's Longevity Palace banquet, a man who suddenly appeared drew all the eyes of the rebellious Feng Jiuao.

The man was the Queen's third son.

The emperor's third son's father and concubine are titled Chen, with jade and gold appearance, high temperament, and shocking talent. Died of illness.

Before Concubine Chen was alive, because the third son of the emperor was made of pink and jade, smart and cute, and because of his love for Concubine Chen, the empress's love for the third son was extraordinary, and it could almost be called the crown of all the sons.

However, all this came to an abrupt end when Concubine Chen died of illness when the third son was three years old.

Because there are rumors inside and outside the palace: the fate of the third son of the emperor is dangerous, the sky is a lonely star, the father, the mother, the wife and the son.

The emperor was suspicious, and the empress was no exception. Regardless of whether the rumor was true or not, Concubine Chen did become seriously ill after the empress gave birth to the third son.

Surprised, the queen hurriedly summoned her trusted Taoist priest to inquire about the matter.

When the priest pointed his fingers, his expression suddenly changed, his face was gray and he bowed to the queen, and said anxiously: "The third prince is indeed the fate of Tiansha Guxing, I am afraid there will be some in the family in the future. The offenders..."

Killing parents and mothers? He has already defeated his father, is his mother still far away? Thinking of the beloved concubine whose condition worsened day by day and finally passed away, the empress's eyes flashed with coldness. Although it was conceived in October, the queen is not the only one who gave birth to this child. If you do a careful calculation, the two princes before the third prince plus several other princesses in the rankings are all a slap in the face. Can't count. With so many sons and daughters, the third prince can be favored only because the son is superior to the father. Now that the favored father and concubine are dead, he himself has been detained as a father and mother. How can he be favored by the queen. ? The queen is a self-proclaimed lover, and she really disdains the bloody murder of her lover's son. In order to restrain the fate of the third prince, she has found many ways in private. Until the Taoist priest suggested to her that if the third prince could accompany the ancient Buddha of Qingdeng for a long time, he might be able to wash away his destiny. The queen was overjoyed when she got this method, and hurriedly dispatched people to clean up a remote small Buddhist hall and send the third prince in. But this method alone is not enough to relieve the Queen's worries, because the ancestral etiquette precedes, the Queen cannot change the prince Yudie at will, but privately gave the third prince the "Xu" surname of his father's family, in order to be safe. The third prince, who was only three years old, knelt in front of the Buddha statue every day, knocked on wooden fish, and recited Buddhist scriptures, until he was fifteen years old day by day. Until the Queen's 40th birthday, the world will be amnesty and the whole world will celebrate, and even the three princes who have been forgotten by everyone are allowed to attend. The three princes have spent more than ten years in the small Buddha hall. He is indifferent and indifferent to the world. He sits quietly in his seat, occasionally reaching out to take a bite of the vegetarian food in front of him. Such a low-key and hidden person among the crowd can actually attract Feng Jiuao, who has been extremely illustrious recently, to stand on the spot.