Chapter 58(Arc 6: Childbirth)

After the crown prince performed the crown ceremony, Jing Yao held a ceremony of meditation and passed the throne to the prince.

That's not all, the new Supreme Emperor also pulled Xu Jinyi, who was 21 years old at the time, to resign.

Xu Jinyi immediately wrote a letter of resignation. The two ignored the jumping new emperor and packed up their luggage and went to Jiangnan.

Above the West Lake, Jing Yao was dressed in burlap, shaking the paddle gently with both hands, Xu Jinyi lay on the swinging boat before asking his question.

"I don't want to go to the morning." Jing Yao pinched a lotus pod, pulled out a few lotus seeds, pulled out the bitter core, and stuffed it into Xu Jinyi's mouth, "I can't hug Baoer and sleep soundly until dawn every day. What a pity in life!"

Xu Jinyi chewed the sweet lotus seeds and laughed uncontrollably.

In fact, Jing Yao did not express his true thoughts.

In fact, he did not feel that he was the emperor.

Before the first year of Guangyao, all the things this emperor experienced were like a big dream dream to him. He had no feelings for everything in that dream.

For example, the current new emperor, the son who should have made him proud, he could not give birth to a trace of love or expectation for him.

But unfortunately, he remembered everything in that dream, and his reason told him that he was the emperor, and he had to continue to live as an emperor.

Until I met this little guy next to me.

The gray and white life without a trace of color has been gorgeous since then.

Jing Yao lowered his head and looked over, the little guy seemed to be addicted to food, and was still peeling off the lotus pod. Seeing him looking over, he thought he was greedy too, so he just stuffed two in his mouth.

What's so delicious about this thing?

Jing Yao threw away the oars in his hand, leaned down to block the little guy's lips, and passed the two lotus seeds in his mouth, and by the way, lingered with the little guy's sweet and soft tongue.

The two lotus seeds passed from their mouths to and from their mouths, but they were finally snatched into their mouths by Jing Yao. He chewed them twice. The sweet and bitter lotus seeds in the past were now sweet and delicious.

Really delicious.

In the rest of their lives, the two have never been separated for a day. I don't know when, Jing Yao's black hair has turned gray, and Xu Jinyi's handsome face also has wrinkles.

"Bao'er, drink water." Jing Yao was trembling, his teeth had fallen out, the only thing that didn't change was his meticulous attention to his Bao'er.

Xu Jinyi took the water handed over by his lover, pulled Jing Yaoban to lean on the reclining chair behind him, and drank it.

"Bao'er, don't be afraid on the road, I'll be with you." Jing Yao put his arms around his waist as usual, and pressed his lips to his forehead tremblingly.

"Yeah." Xu Jinyi threw down the cup, grabbed Jing Yao's other big palm tremblingly, and intertwined his fingers, "Come to me sooner in the next life."

The lips on his face moved, but nothing came out sound.

Xu Jinyi smiled and closed his eyes.

An acacia tree was blooming behind him, and the pink flowers fell on the two people who were embracing each other. From a distance, they were not as beautiful as ordinary scenery.

When Xu Jinyi opened his eyes again, the water in the luxurious bath in front of him was a strange red.

bloody water.

The blood volume of this body has been reduced to the death line, Xu Jinyi stepped out of the bath, immediately took out a medicine box from the "backpack grid", and applied medicine to the wound with deep visible bone on the left wrist.

Lying on the king-size European-style bed, Xu Jinyi found the system and checked the plot.

The protagonist of this world is named Yang Zilong.

Yang Zilong's mother, Xiao Can, is Yang Yuntian's third child. Because of this, Yang Zilong has been scorned by everyone since he was a child. Until Yang Yuntian's original wife committed suicide, Xiao Can proudly brought her son to marry into the Yang family. many.

But the contemptuous eyes that others looked at in his childhood were deeply engraved in his heart.

Yang Zilong hated Yang Yuntian who had a wife and still had contact with his mother, hated his mother Xiao Can who brought him shame, hated Yang Yuntian's original wife Mei Ruolan, hated Yang Yuntian and his original wife's legitimate son Yang Yunzhe, he hated everyone.

Until he met the heroine, the stepdaughter of Xiao Can's brother, Jiang Yiyi, who was as pure as the first blooming white lotus.

Yang Zilong, who had been blackened since he was a child, finally felt the warmth of sunshine from the heroine. In order to get the heroine, he obeyed his father's wishes and entered the Yang family's work. After that, after a little trick, he got it from Yang Yuntian, who loved him. All of the Yang's equity in his hands has become the new person in power of the Yang's.

With Zoran's business talent, Yang Zilong has developed Yang's into one of the leading companies in the industry within a few years.

And Jiang Yiyi was also moved by his affection, and the two held a wedding of the century that occupied the entertainment page for several months.

Yes, it's a world of pseudo-cousin romance.

Xu Jinyi checked the memory of this body, and sure enough, the original owner was Yang Yunzhe, the married son of Yang Yuntian and his original partner Mei Ruolan.

Yun Zhe and Zilong, with just one name, you can see which one is more liked by Father Yang.

The Mei family is a scholarly family that has been passed down for a hundred years, and married Yang Yuntian, the pearl of the Mei family? Just a phoenix man.

Phoenix man Yang Yuntian and Mei Ruolan fell in love at first sight, then fell in love again, and eloped at third sight.

The Mei family originally did not agree with Mei Ruolan and Yang Yuntian's marriage, but Mei Ruolan was so infatuated with Yang Yuntian that she would not marry her, and even ran away secretly with him.

Although the old man of the Mei family was annoyed that his daughter was not up to his standards, and that he had lost face to the Mei family, he still loved his daughter. Under the agreement, Mei Ruolan and Yang Yuntian's marriage was agreed.

Yang Yuntian still had a lot of affection for Mei Ruolan at that time. After the two got married, Yang Yuntian swears to kowtow in front of Mr. Mei and promises that he will definitely be angry and try to make Mei Ruolan her little princess forever.

At that time, Yang Yuntian couldn't eat enough himself, how could he let his daughter be a little princess?

In order to support Yang Yuntian's career, Mr. Mei sold a few antiques that he collected, and collected enough funds to hand over to Yang Yuntian to help him develop his own business.

Yang Yuntian can make Mei Ruolan fall in love, not only because of his looks, but also because of his smart mind. Within a few years, the small company founded by Yang Yuntian became bigger and bigger, and he naturally became the upstart in the city.

With money, where is the little girl who is missing?

Yang Zilong's mother Xiao Can is one of them.

Xiao Can's family is well-off, and she doesn't worry about food and clothing. She got close to her, not only fell in love with Yang Zilong's wealth, but also fell in love with Yang Yuntian's handsome face.

At this time, Yang Zilong, who had lived with Mei Ruolan for five years, could no longer stand Mei Ruolan's princess temperament.

What's more, after five years of marriage, Mei Ruolan has never been able to give him a son, which is completely unbearable for Yang Yuntian, who was born in a hard-hit area that prioritizes patriarchy over women.

Xiao Can has a beautiful face and a temperament that Yang Yuntian likes very much. Unlike Mei Ruolan, who is proud and strong, Xiao Can is gentle and careless, especially when she looks at Yang Yuntian, her watery eyes are full of admiration for him.

The macho Yang Yuntian just fell in love with her!

Yang Yuntian built a villa for Xiao Can. After that, Yang Yuntian went home more and more late, and sometimes even stayed at Xiao Can's place in the name of a business trip.

It didn't take long for Xiao Can to become pregnant. After October, the son he had been thinking about for five or six years was born, and Yang Yuntian was ecstatic.

On the day the child was born, a major client approached Yang, and Yang Yuntian successfully negotiated a large project of tens of millions with him.

Yang Yuntian thought this son was his lucky baby, so he turned over the Xinhua dictionary for several months and named his son Yang Zilong.

Hope to become a dragon.

When Xiao Can gave birth to a son, she would naturally gain an inch, but she never forced Yang Yuntian to rely on the merit of giving birth, but she secretly cried while guarding her son, and Yang Yuntian who was passing by "just happened".

On the one hand is the wife who has lost his feelings, and on the other is the true love that made him feel guilty for giving birth to a son. Which side will the balance in Yang Yuntian's heart be?

But just when Yang Yuntian was planning to file for a divorce from Mei Ruolan, the Yang family was in a crisis and needed a lot of money to deal with it.

Yang Yuntian turned his eyes and thought of the antiques of Mr. Mei.

Before Yang Yuntian could beg to come to the door, Mei Ruolan suddenly fainted one day and was sent to the hospital for examination. It turned out that she was pregnant.

Yang Yuntian, who already had a son, was not very concerned about the child in Mei Ruolan's womb, not to mention that according to the month that the child was conceived, it was the day when Yang's sudden crisis occurred.

Yang Yuntian felt that this child was born against him.

Mr. Mei was quite happy about his daughter's pregnancy, and even took his daughter back to the Mei's house to take care of him personally. In order not to make Mr. Mei suspicious, Yang Yuntian also lived in the Mei's house.

Mr. Mei's whole mind was on his pregnant daughter, but Yang Yuntian's whole mind was on Mr. Mei's antiques.

Finally, while Mr. Mei was not paying attention, Yang Yuntian secretly took two antiques and auctioned them off privately.

The value of these antiques made Yang Yuntian stunned!

Originally, Yang Yuntian only wanted to plug the gap in the company, but after this auction, he could never forget the extremely large number of ancient paintings and ancient porcelains left in the Mei family.

One day, Mr. Mei took his daughter for a check-up. Yang Yuntian pretended that the company had something to do, but after the father and daughter went to the hospital, he secretly returned to the Mei's house, and transported all the antiques of Mr. Mei.

Because of this huge amount of funds, the Yang family is at a loss.

The two antiques that Mr. Mei voluntarily financed Yang Yuntian and sold were only bought by Mr. Mei himself. Among the antiques of the Mei family, there are some passed down from generation to generation by ancestors who even Mr. Mei dared not touch.

Mr. Mei is not stupid. He tightly locked the antiques into an inconspicuous utility room. If it wasn't for his family, he would never know where these antiques were, and he would never put his daughter's jewelry randomly placed in the hall. Go straight to those antiques.

Who the thief was, he knew all too well.

But his daughter was already pregnant with that person, and he looked happy all day long. Facing his daughter, he really didn't know how to speak. Coupled with the loss of the relics of his ancestors, Mr. Mei felt ashamed of his ancestors. Under his anger, he suffered two serious illnesses in succession, and soon passed away.

Yang Yuntian wanted to divorce Mei Ruolan before, but after stealing the antiques and indirectly causing the death of Mr. Mei, he felt guilty for two years and couldn't bear to ask Mei Ruolan for a divorce.