Chapter 34

The dream of Zheng Ronghan when he was injured and comatose, plus the decades of living together, Xu Jinyi can guarantee that Zhao Chengli and Zheng Ronghan are definitely the same person.

Xu Jinyi has never met love in the real world. He never thought that in this game, he would meet a lover who accompanies him for two lifetimes. Xu Jinyi loves this kind of love and loves that person. Now that both worlds had met him, Xu Jinyi couldn't help but imagine that that person would continue to follow him and accompany him through each of the next worlds?

Therefore, in the first second of entering this world, Xu Jinyi tried to find the whereabouts of that person.

In the plots of the previous two worlds, that person stood on the opposite side of him. Xu Jinyi did not let this clue go. During the search process, he even suspected Li Jie and Bian Yuanshan, who had lured the original owner to take drugs. But it is a pity and fortunate that these two people have nothing to do with that person, whether in appearance, shape or character.

Intuition told Xu Jinyi that the person he was looking for was still waiting for him in the distance.

Xu Jinyi continued to live according to the original owner's life trajectory. Since he was powerless, he just waited for that person to see him like the first two worlds did.

Not long after, Zhou Rongbang appeared.

The same tough and handsome appearance, the same mighty and tall body, and the same deviation from the track of the plot, he was very good to him the first time we met.

Xu Jinyi began to wonder, could Zhou Rongbang be that person?

Because he was not sure, Xu Jinyi let it go and waited for the affirmative or negative evidence to surface.

Then this bowl of soup appeared so abruptly and naturally.

Xu Jinyi put aside the spoon, leaned over to the bowl and took a sip, the familiar taste made his eyes red instantly.

"What's wrong with Yuanshan?" Zhou Rongbang was shocked, and quickly stretched out his finger and wiped it gently at the corner of Xu Jinyi's eyes, "Why suddenly... Why is your body uncomfortable? Or is someone bullying you?" He

said the word "bullying" At that time, Zhou Rongbang's tone was as cold as ice slag.

"Zhou Rongbang, you actually know how to cook sober soup?" Xu Jinyi closed his eyes, forcing the tears back, "Aren't you Zhou's president? You still cook?" The

young man said to him, Zhou Rongbang a little I was not at ease, but I was afraid that if I continued to say it, it would lead to the sadness of the young man, so I followed the young man's words and said, "I have never learned to cook, but I just wanted to cook you a bowl of soup, and I was worried that it would not cook well. , I didn't expect that when I entered the kitchen, my mind suddenly flashed, and I picked up the dish and I would cook it!" Zhou Rongbang stroked the young man's fluffy hair, "Are you saying this is strange?"

Xu Jinyi held the bowl tightly and burst into tears. Dropped into the hangover soup with a thud.

Zhou Rongbang was always paying attention to Xu Jinyi. Seeing Xu Jinyi suddenly burst into tears, he was at a loss in a hurry. He didn't know if he said that wrong, or if the young man remembered something sad.

Zhou Rongbang held up Xu Jinyi's face, seeing the teardrops sticking to the boy's long eyelashes, he was distressed and didn't know what to do. He stretched out his fingers to wipe away the boy's tears, but he was afraid that the pulp of his fingers would be too rough and scratch the boy's tender face, so he turned around and put the back of his hand lightly on the boy's eyes.

"Don't cry, tell me who bullied you, and I'll vent your anger." The gentle and sympathetic one didn't look like the serious Zhou family president at all.

Xu Jinyi suddenly pushed the bowl away, put his hands around Zhou Rongbang's shoulders, and buried his face in the crevice of his neck.

Zhou Rongbang's eagle eyes widened, and the pitiful eyes had not yet disappeared, but the corners of his eyes slowly curled up.

With one hand, he tentatively wrapped around the boy's thin waist, seeing that the boy didn't push back, the other hand fell on the boy's head contentedly.

As long as Xu Jinyi held him, Zhou Rongbang squatted for a long time, lest a slight movement would cause the boy to withdraw his arms.

"Zhou Rongbang." Xu Jinyi opened his mouth with this gesture, and there was still a choking in his voice, "Why did you stand up for me, why did you introduce me to assistants, why did you help me everywhere?"

The boy's lips on his neck were gently activated, Zhou Rongbang could even feel the shape of those lips, and the joy in his body and his heart at the same time made his thin lips hook up unconsciously.