Chapter 64

Awakened by the ringing of the mobile phone in his sleep, Xu Jinyi answered the phone and found out that the house and car he had hung up with the agent had been spotted by a certain buyer, and the buyer had offered a good price.

After being disturbed by the phone, Xu Jinyi looked at the time. It turned out that he had slept for two hours, so he picked up the clothes and put them on his body. When he put them on, he found that Jiang Yuanzhou had torn off two of the buttons of his shirt. .

anxious guy! Xu Jinyi remembered how the two of them were enjoying themselves in the morning, and couldn't help licking his lips, his expression was quite aftertaste. He ripped off his shirt and pulled out a sports t-shirt from the closet and slipped it over him.

When he walked out of the bedroom, he smelled the fragrance. Xu Jinyi followed the fragrance to the kitchen, where a tall and mighty man in an apron was stirring in the pot with a spoon.

Jiang Yuanzhou turned around when he heard the footsteps behind him, his whole face was soft and outrageous, "Awake?

" Did you buy it?" The

stirring voice paused, with a puzzled tone, "What house and car?"

"Don't come with me like this!" Xu Jinyi yawned, "The agent called me just now and said It's the house and the car that found the buyer, who else would the buyer be if you weren't?"

He pretended to be innocent, really thought he would believe it? This guy with a criminal record!

In Liu Dashan's lifetime, he took out a broken bronze Buddha statue from Liu Zhuang's house and asked this guy to take it to the auction. He thought that the Buddha statue had been photographed by someone else, but he would have accidentally seen the Buddha statue from a corner of the house one year later.

It really made him cry.

"Why sell houses and cars?" Jiang Yuanzhou poured the thick boiled millet porridge into a bowl, brought it to him, took out a card from his pocket and handed it to him, "I have money."

Xu Jinyi was short of money. , suddenly took it out of nowhere, and tucked it into his trousers pocket. For Xu Jinyi, everything that belongs to his lover belongs to him, and he doesn't need to be polite.

Of course, all of his are lovers.

Jiang Yuanzhou was so happy that he even narrowed his eyes. He touched Xu Jinyi's little ear, "Tell me when you're done, and I'll save it for you."

Xu Jinyi nodded as a matter of course.

Jiang Yuanzhou was even happier.

...

women's money is the best.

Xu Jinyi looked at the company's sales and total profit within three months after the first batch of products went on the market, squinted his eyes proudly, and showed it to Jiang Yuanzhou.

Jiang Yuanzhou hugged Xu Jinyi to himself, let his legs spread apart and sat on his waist, picked up his soft lips, and muttered indistinctly, "My baby is awesome!"

Xu Jinyi threw it away He dropped the A4 paper in his hand that was enough to make the industry stunned, lowered his head and concentrated on kissing his lover.

Six months ago, he opened a cosmetics company.

In the world of Liu Dashan, he has studied medicine for decades, and inevitably he will come across issues related to women's maintenance. In Cheng Zishi's world, Jing Yao would send all the tribute rouge gouache to Cheng's house every time. When Zhuge Rou became pregnant again, he also spent a long time studying the recipes and taboos of those tribute rouge gouache.

He has an extraordinary IQ and superb medical skills. Combining the best formulas in the two worlds, it is a trivial matter to develop skin care products and cosmetics suitable for women in this era.

Coupled with Jiang Yuanzhou's approach, the promotion of the product is overwhelming.

This kind of thing is produced quickly, and the money comes faster.

this is not? After only three months, the company's profit had reached a figure that was so huge that Xu Jinyi was surprised.

"It's time to go to work." Jiang Yuanzhou patted Xu Jinyi's little buttocks, his voice was rough, and the self-control he was proud of was always broken in front of the young man.

Xu Jinyi squeezed his legs tightly, Jiang Yuanzhou's breathing stagnated, and he was about to drag the young man to the spot regardless of the company's affairs, but the young man had already jumped far away, tilted his head and smiled at him proudly.

little bastard!

The driver had already arrived downstairs early, Jiang Yuanzhou got into the car with the little scoundrel's slippery wrist, and immediately raised the front and rear baffles of the car.

It's not just to do some bad actions for children, he just likes to get along with the two young people very much.

Jiang Yuanzhou is a little villain in his arms. Occasionally, he lowers his head and bites the little villain's neck, and the taste is surprisingly good.

Love is not enough, always love is not enough, I really want to eat him in one bite, no one can see it, no one can touch it.

Jiang Yuanzhou pressed his lips against Xu Jinyi's neck, licking it back and forth, and his eyes gradually became hot.

This little rascal was born to bring him down.

The company stopped in front of one of the most magnificent office buildings in the city.

When Xu Jinyi opened a company, he naturally needed to hire staff. With more staff, he naturally needed an office building. Jiang Yuanzhou was rich and powerful, so he directly gave Xu Jinyi the half-floor office building that he could not use.

The two companies are in the same building in harmony, and Jiang Yuanzhou has been fortunate enough to have made such a decision many times in the following days.

After all, if he thinks about the little villain, he will run to the little villain's office in minutes and hold him to do something he wants to do... The

two got out of the car together, Jiang Yuanzhou and Xu Jinyi had not stood up straight, blocking the door of the office building. Yang Yuntian trotted over immediately and pointed at Xu Jinyi with a stern face, "Yunzhe, why are you here so late, you made me wait here for a long time. Also, your receptionist at the front desk didn't let me in, saying that there was no appointment. You can't come in! It's a joke, I'm your father!"

Xu Jinyi glanced at him lightly, and before he could speak, Yang Yuntian turned to Jiang Yuanzhou with a smirk, hooked his waist and lowered his head, "Hello, Mr. Jiang."

Jiang Yuanzhou didn't answer, holding Xu Jinyi's wrist and walking up the steps with him.

"Mr. Jiang, President Jiang!" Jiang Yuanzhou just looked down on him, but he was the "God of Wealth". But Yang Yunzhe didn't even pay attention to himself, he was indeed a traitor!

Yang Yuntian gritted his teeth and chased after the two, "Mr. Jiang, the Yang family and the Xiao family are discussing the marriage of Zilong and Yiyi these days. President Jiang is Yiyi's brother, how can he be absent? I call the shots. I have reserved a table at Yulongxuan, if President Jiang is free, please bring Yunzhe with him." I

thought it would be a waste of time this time, but Jiang Yuanzhou stopped and said "um". .

Yang Yuntian was overjoyed and hurriedly greeted him with a beautiful invitation that had been transcribed by a famous calligrapher with both hands respectfully.

Jiang Yuanzhou stretched out two fingers and pinched it, and led Xu Jinyi into the door without turning his head.

"Why do you care about him?"

Since Xu Jinyi moved into this building, Jiang Yuanzhou immediately set up a special elevator for the president, and the two never had to worry about meeting others in the elevator when they got up and down the elevator. Jiang Yuanzhou stroked Xu Jinyi's thin and white neck, lowered his head and licked

on his jade-white earlobe, "He said that I would take you with him, and this deeply impressed me."

The ball usually says: please bring Mrs. Ling with you.

Xu Jinyi naturally thought of this, and kicked him with a smile, "That family is the stuff that pushes the nose on the face, and you will deal with it yourself."

Jiang Yuanzhou pinched his feet between his legs, with thin calluses His big palm went in along the hem of Xu Jinyi's clothes. Although he had touched it countless times, the cool and smooth feeling under his palm made him sigh, "Which time didn't I solve it?"

Xu Jinyi hummed and closed. Enjoy the pleasure brought by the big palm.

Indeed, since Xiao Yongnian came to him half a year ago, Yang Yuntian and Xiao Can knew about their relationship. How could the profiteer Yang Yuntian let go of this good opportunity to catch Jiang Yuanzhou? Three times a day, he came to Yang Yunzhe under the pretense of something. some.

After experiencing so many worlds, as long as he moves his mouth, he doesn't even need him to move his mouth, and he doesn't need to frown. As long as he looks at him, his lover will arrange everything properly.

Xu Jinyi thought deeply and was moved, raised his chin and pecked at the corner of Jiang Yuanzhou's mouth, in exchange for a more fiery and intense kiss from his lover.

"Mr. Jiang, please take your seat!" Jiang Yuanzhou led Xu Jinyi into the box, Yang Yuntian and Xiao Can immediately greeted him, followed by Xiao Can's brother Xiao Er and his step-wife, Jiang Yuanzhou's biological mother, Ji Qi .

After careful calculation, Ji Qi is almost sixty years old this year. She must have had a good time at Xiao's house. Ji Qi's body is a little plump, her skin is firm, and she is maintained like a lady in her forties.

At this moment, she had tears in her beautiful eyes, staring at Jiang Yuanzhou without saying a word, but Jiang Yiyi next to her was obedient, and she came up and called out "brother" sweetly.

Jiang Yuanzhou said "um" expressionlessly, and took Xu Jinyi to the main seat.

He is indifferent by nature, and he doesn't care much about his father who is always in front of him, let alone this mother who quickly divorced after his father went bankrupt and even swept away most of his family property to marry someone else.

Moreover, the mother never came back to find him after she remarried, and seemed to have completely forgotten that she still had a son.

I'm crying now, what did you do before? Jiang Yuanzhou glanced at her out of the corner of the eye, and sneered suddenly, pinching the slender wrist in his hand, and his mood suddenly improved.

Ever since he was a child, he has never expected maternal love, and he has not seen each other for nearly 20 years. Now this Mrs. Xiao is just a stranger in his eyes.

Bo'er is the only person he deeply loves, and he is satisfied with this baby by his side.

Jiang Yuanzhou exuded air-conditioning all the time, Yang Yuntian licked his face and chatted a few times, and then he became embarrassed when he didn't get a response. Although Jiang Yuanzhou is a person who can take Yang's family to the next level with a wave of his hand, Yang Yuntian is also the dignified chairman of Yang's family, and he has rarely been inferior for so many years.

Not to mention the Xiao family next to him. Several people in the Xiao family have flattered him for nearly 30 years. He is used to being proud in front of the Xiao family. At this moment, in front of Xiao's family, he was rushing to please Jiang Yuanzhou, but before he got the slightest response, Yang Yuntian, a straight man with cancer, felt ashamed.

"I'm sorry, I'm going to the bathroom." Xu Jinyi wiped his mouth and stopped Jiang Yuanzhou, who wanted to keep up, and walked out.

Yang Yuntian's eyes suddenly lit up, he said twice that he was going to make a phone call, then followed Xu Jinyi and left the seat, before leaving, he did not forget to give Xiao Er a wink.

A few people in the box were silent. It was really embarrassing. Just when Jiang Yuanzhou wanted to stand up to find Xu Jinyi, Xiao Er tugged at Ji Qi's sleeve and pouted at the main seat.