Chapter 48

Xu Jinyi glanced around. The clean room was only about ten square meters in size, and it looked quite dilapidated. There was no furniture in the house, only a broken kang paved with broken bricks.

Xu Jinyi didn't realize until now that the body was not lying on the brick kang when he first wore it, but on a wooden board placed on the kang. Four or five inches tall. A hole was dug in the back of the plank for the convenience of the castrated new eunuch.

The castrated new eunuch cannot move at will, so he spends the most painful period of his life in this small house, whether it is eating, drinking or Lazard, it is all on this piece of wood.

The wounds on the lower body of the new eunuch can be healed in a month, but the physical disorders caused by the defects of important parts will take a hundred days to recover, until the new eunuch looks no different from a normal person, and then he can be sent to the palace to serve those masters.

Obviously, when Xu Jinyi wore it, it was when Cheng Zishi was being castrated. If it was a minute and a second at night, Xu Jinyi would really become a real eunuch.

But Xu Jinyi didn't mean to blame the system at all. If the system could really identify his lover within ten meters, the love between him and his lover in this life or even the next few lives would start earlier, which made him happy. mad!

Seeing the man who almost turned him into a eunuch lying on the ground, Xu Jinyi frowned. This man is a well-known body-purifying teacher in the capital, nicknamed Li San. The eunuch castrated under Li San's hands has a high survival rate, so the Ministry of Internal Affairs has a good relationship with him and buys hundreds of them from him every year. Eunuch.

This time, Li San was handed over to this Li San by the Ministry of Internal Affairs for the execution of the palace sentence.

Xu Jinyi transmitted his consciousness to his brain, "System, can you erase Li San's memory?"

"Host, after the system is upgraded, not only can this person's memory be erased, but it can also confuse this person's consciousness, and even this People give hints."

After Xu Jinyi heard this, he raised his eyebrows with interest, hypnotizing? It was a surprise.

When Li San woke up, he didn't remember the scene where he was knocked unconscious. He touched his head suspiciously and turned his eyes to the brick kang. Seeing that the boy lying on the wooden board had passed out due to the severe pain of castration, he turned his head again. His doubts were thrown into the clouds, and he just shook his head with emotion.

This young man used to be considered good food, but now he has to endure the pain of castration because of his father's guilt. Since then, he has become a eunuch who is neither male nor female.

After sighing for a while, Li San picked up the knife and a Sheng who had the thing on Zhuge Rui's body and walked to the next room. He has been a body purifier for so many years, and there are not a thousand or hundreds of teenagers who have been castrated in his hands. How can he sympathize with him? come over? It is his Li San's life to inherit his father's business as a body purifier, or to be cut off by Li San because of his poor family background or guilt is the life of these people.

Everyone has their own fate, and whether their fate is good or not can only be seen by God.

When Li San walked out of the room and closed the door for him, Xu Jinyi opened his eyes, revealing bottomless black eyes.

Dressing up as a eunuch really made him a little unacceptable, but the experience in the previous world told him that when he had not met his lover, he could only find his lover by following the path of the original owner.

Therefore, Xu Jinyi made a decision without hesitation. He wanted to follow the plot to enter the palace and become a eunuch.

Of course, this time the eunuch was a fake eunuch.

The palace is definitely the most dangerous place in the world for the powerless and powerless, but if he offends any villain with a little power, he may not live that night.

Not to mention that Cheng Zizhen is now Zhuge Rui, who was demoted to slavery because of his father's involvement in treason. Anyone can step on it.

Xu Jinyi sat up with his legs crossed, meditating in his heart, slowly running the inner strength left over from the previous worlds.

In order to protect oneself, it is time to practice the abandoned martial arts.

This body is only fifteen years old, and even if the roots are not good, it is much better than the world dressed in Li Tianci. However, when Xu Jinyi used his inner strength for a big week, his smile unknowingly stained his brows.

He just looked at the plot just now, and didn't have time to check the original owner's memory in the future. It was only when he was exercising that he discovered that this body's dantian already had a little inner strength.

Xu Jinyi unhurriedly accepted the original owner's memory, until he finished receiving the original owner's memory, he finally stretched his brows, it turned out that Cheng's father, for the sake of his son's health, hired a fisting master for Cheng Zishi when he was six years old.

Father Cheng's original intention was not to let his son become a martial arts master, and the martial arts master he hired was also mediocre, but fortunately, Cheng Zishi had excellent roots and good understanding. .

With Cheng Zishi's foundation in the past ten years, Xu Jinyi is quite handy in practicing martial arts.

Four months have passed before you know it.

Xu Jinyi runs the exercises taught to him by Zheng Ronghan day and night. Because of his good roots, Xu Jinyi is not as light as a swallow, but he is clear-headed and able to carry it.

Hearing the sound of footsteps from far to near, Xu Jinyi calmly stretched out his legs and slowly lay down on the wooden board.

"Zhu Ge Rui, the father-in-law who will pick you up from the palace has come, so let me go. If you can rise step by step in the future, don't forget to come back and take that thing from you."

"Well." Xu Jinyi nodded and took the He carried the burden he had prepared early on on his shoulders and followed Li San out of the room. After leaving the room but not entering the palace immediately, Xu Jinyi lined up behind the crowd, and five people entered a larger room in batches. There

were already two people in eunuch clothes waiting, "Take off your shirts."

The two father-in-laws had high-pitched voices, and sat on the chairs with a smirk, looking rather gloomy.

The two of them glanced at the lower body of the five, and then nodded impatiently at the door, "Go out."

Xu Jinyi had already guessed when he entered the room, and immediately notified the system to hypnotize these people in the room. Fortunately, after the system was upgraded, the newly added hypnosis function was very powerful. Li San checked his body dozens of times within four months and found no abnormality. He hypnotized six people in the house at the same time, and it was still easy.

"You are Zhuge Rui?" Xu Jinyi sat in the cramped carriage with his legs and the other four people in his arms. He was fascinated by his brows when suddenly a sharp voice rang in his ears.

Xu Jinyi looked back and saw that the person who spoke out was a young man about the same size as this one. This young man had inverted triangular eyes and was born with a fierce look. His rude words just now proved that his visitor was not good. Xu Jinyi

raised his eyebrows, "What's wrong?"

The young man gave a strange smile, "I heard that your father Zhuge Xiong committed a big crime of treason?"

The crime should at least punish the three clans, you have a big fate, and you are still alive, but presumably the nobles would not dare to ask you to be a messenger, I think you have been a little eunuch in your life."

After that, the young man's expression Very proud, Zhang Yang laughed unexpectedly, and the inverted triangle narrowed into a thin slit.

The remaining three people in the car were all seven or eight-year-old boys. Because of their poor family background, they had to sell themselves into the palace. The poor's children were already in charge. Those three boys already knew how to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages. Hide away a little, and go to the side of the boy.

Obviously, the actions of the three boys pleased him, and the young man became more and more complacent and snorted at Xu Jinyi with his mouth hooked.

Xu Jinyi turned his head and ignored the boy who seemed to be hostile to him.

As soon as the new eunuchs entered the palace, they were all placed in the prison courtyard.

When he got there, the carriage slowly stopped. Xu Jinyi was closest to the door and should have gotten out of the car first. He lifted the curtain and stepped out with one leg. Just as he was about to step on the other, he suddenly felt a gust of wind behind him.

Xu Jinyi supported the front panel of the car with both hands and jumped down. The man behind him was obviously using a lot of force. His upper body leaned out of the car before he could retract it, but he fell off the carriage by inertia.

Face the ground, the dog gnaws at the mud.

Xu Jinyi hooked his lips and followed the new eunuchs without looking sideways.

After studying the palace rules for more than a month, the twelve prisoners finally came to pick someone.

In the plot, Zhuge Rui looks extremely handsome, and the plot even used the words "Yan Ru Song Yu, more beautiful than Pan An" to praise his appearance. Since Cheng Zishi and Zhuge Rui look very similar, the appearance of this body is naturally not bad, even worse than Zhuge Rui.

Different from Zhuge Rui's gentleness, Cheng Zishi's appearance is quite pleasing. His upper lip is "m" shaped, with prominent lip beads, which are natural smiling lips.

Moreover, Cheng Zishi's face is white and tender, with delicate facial features, red lips and white teeth. This kind of appearance is very popular among the nobles.

The chief eunuch who came to the prison to pick someone was shocked to see Xu Jinyi, and secretly asked the principal of the prison to ask about Xu Jinyi, but when they heard that this little eunuch was the direct son of the rebel Zhuge Xiong, they were about to move. My heart suddenly turned cold.

In this way, no prisoner dared to ask him, and in the end, the principal of the Siyuan Bureau took him back, but he did not dare to let Xu Jinyi touch the fruits and vegetables in the palace, but only let him do some rough work. .

While pruning peach branches in a corner of the imperial garden, Xu Jinyi did not forget the movements in his hands, but kept going back and forth in his mind.

The principal of the Siyuan Bureau was afraid that he would cause trouble, and only allocated him a remote grove. This kind of place was rarely visited. Even if he occasionally ran into a few eunuchs and court ladies, it was not the love he was looking for.

Now it has been two months since he came to the palace, the system has all the skills but can't use it, and he has not even seen the shadow of his lover.

This will not work!

After getting along for more than half a month, the principal of the Siyuan Bureau saw that he was honest and obedient, and he was relieved of him, and his attitude was not as defensive as at the beginning. Therefore, Xu Jinyi plans to make time for a walk in crowded places starting tomorrow, especially when the civil and military officials are up and down to go around the Meridian Gate. After all, it is unlikely that his lover is a eunuch like him. In the palace, only the emperor and the prince are serious men, and the lover is most likely an official.

Xu Jinyi took the scissors and cut off the extra peach branch with a click, and that's it!