Chapter 9

The next morning, Xu Jinyi woke up from his sleep, opened his eyes and looked at the strange bedroom, which was definitely not his apartment. Could it be that he has changed the world again? Xu Jinyi was in shock and hurriedly sat up, only to realize that the jacket he wore yesterday was neatly folded on the bed.

After a bit of peace of mind, Xu Jinyi got dressed and got up. When he opened the bedroom door, he heard a banging sound similar to that of bowls and chopsticks. He followed the sound and walked out, and soon came to an open kitchen. Inside, a man was stirring with a spoon. Ingredients.

The man is tall and strong, and his back looks quite like Zhao Chengli. Xu Jinyi tilted his head and took two steps forward again, and happened to meet the man who turned back.

"Awake?" Zhao Chengli only took the time to glance at him, then he turned around after pointing him in the direction. He lowered his head and concentrated on pouring porridge into the bowl, "Go wash your hands, it's time for dinner."

Sure enough, it was Zhao Chengli, Xu Jinyi He breathed a sigh of relief and walked subconsciously in the direction he pointed. It was not until he entered the bathroom that he realized that Zhao Chengli's tone seemed to be too dull, a bit like an old married couple. Pooh! Xu Jinyi glanced at his head and glared at the young man in the mirror, what kind of old couple? Obviously a close friend. Immediately, seeing the cup filled with water on the edge of the sink and the toothbrush squeezed with toothpaste, a few strange things flashed in his heart, making Xu Jinyi unable to grasp his thoughts. Unable to think of it, Xu Jinyi shook his head and put the toothbrush into his mouth to brush his teeth. "Egg pancakes? Millet porridge?" Xu Jinyi walked back to the kitchen, and the food was already set on the table: a few browned and soft egg pancakes, a plate of cold cucumbers, and two bowls of thick millet porridge. "Try it and see if it's delicious." Zhao Chengli handed over a pair of chopsticks, moved the egg pancake and cucumber to Xu Jinyi's side, and then ate the pancake by himself. "You know it's delicious when you smell it." Having eaten the homemade stir-fry made by Zhao Chengli, Xu Jinyi has great confidence in Zhao Chengli's cooking skills. Sure enough, I took a bite of the egg pancake. It was salty and crispy, with the coke aroma of eggs. It tasted really good with the crispy milk melon. Xu Jinyi stretched out his left hand and compared his thumb to Zhao Chengli. .

Zhao Chengli was proud in his heart, but his face did not show the slightest. Teenagers love traditional food, and this simplest porridge side dish is the easiest to impress the boy's heart.

"Did you have class in the first session this morning? Hurry up and take you to school after eating."

Xu Jinyi nodded, and after swallowing the food in his mouth, he asked, "Did I get drunk yesterday? I only remember drinking pear blossom brew, and I don't remember anything else."

Zhao Chengli frowned slightly, in fact, from the moment the boy woke up, he knew that the boy might not remember, but somehow, he was secretly disappointed. If the boy could remember that he kissed him, would he be happy? be surprised? Still hate it?

Thinking of the guess that scared him the most, Zhao Chengli felt fortunate again. At least, today's teenagers are still unguarded against him, allowing him to approach step by step.

When the car went to the front of the teaching building, Xu Jinyi got off the car, waved his hand in the car, and walked towards the classroom. Occasionally I meet my classmates on the road. In the past, they would definitely say hello twice, but today I don't know why, or they passed by without seeing him, or peeked at him with weird eyes. They used to have the best relationship. , but hesitantly, unable to say a word, he entered the classroom on his own.

Xu Jinyi is extremely sensitive to people's good and evil emotions, and can't help frowning when he sees this situation. Although he doesn't care about being subjected to cold violence on campus, he is not a holy father who is generous and tolerant, and he is criticized by others for no reason. Xu Jinyi ignored the uncomfortable gazes, entered the classroom calmly, and walked directly towards Liu Zhengcun, who usually dangled behind his buttocks. Liu Zhengcun has few eyes, but he is not as obvious as seeking advantages and avoiding disadvantages like other classmates. With a bitter face, he opened a post and handed the phone to Xu Jinyi. # C was shocked to find Bao Yangmen, saying that Xiaoshou is really beautiful. #

This short title alone can easily pull out three meanings, and no matter which meaning it means, Xiaoshou's face can be slapped. First of all, Xiao Shou is gay, and the one who was suppressed by the female, it's disgusting! Second, Xiaoshou was raised and willing to sell his body for money, so he was really a Rabbit. Third, why was Xiaoshou kept in custody? It was entirely because of that beautiful face that the Israeli servant might have been abandoned at some point.

Xu Jinyi squinted his eyes and turned down, there was no suspense, the truth was dug up by "informed people", Xiaoshou was Xu Jinyi, and the mysterious attack was actually Zhao Chengli.

The post used three or four pages to focus on how handsome and rich Zhao Chengli is, how tall and powerful, and how handsome he is. He is like a domineering president in a romance novel, and a hooked lip can attract thousands of handsome men and beauties to lose their hearts. . Similarly, there are only three words when it comes to Xu Jinyi, he looks good.

Turning to this, Xu Jinyi discovered that this post actually has three other meanings: First, Zhao Chengli is so handsome and arrogant, he has always shown that he likes men, but he has never heard that he hates women. Everyone complied, and quickly squeezed out Xu Jinyi, a vixen who was useless except for his face, and went to be Zhao Chengli's "True Destiny Son" or "True Destiny Goddess". Second, the comparison between Zhao Chengli and Xu Jinyi in the post is too stark. If Zhao Chengli is the unattainable white swan, Xu Jinyi is the lowly and ugly toad. If Xu Jinyi sees this post, as long as he has a little self-esteem, he will definitely not resent that Zhao Chengli is superior to him, and he may even think that this post was posted by Zhao Chengli, in order to make himself a little discerning. Third, the same is true for Zhao Chengli. If Zhao Chengli saw this post, he would definitely feel that a person with only one face like Xu Jinyi is not worthy of shoes for his perfect self, he should immediately kick him and find a better one.

In this way, there will inevitably be an irreconcilable conflict between Zhao Chengli and Xu Jinyi, and others can also take advantage of this opportunity. Due to internal and external troubles, Xu Jinyi could never stay by Zhao Chengli's side, let alone being abandoned by Zhao Chengli. If this bad atmosphere provoked by Xu Jinyi affects the school, Xu Jinyi is very likely to be expelled directly from the school, even a bachelor's degree certificate. won't get it. What's more, Xu Jinyi will be reviled by everyone, and the strangers who recognize him are all small rotten eggs, and it is not impossible to throw sulfuric acid.

Birds with one stone.

Xu Jinyi has been going back and forth in the open and dark arrows many times, and he has never lost a percentage of the battle against some old business foxes who have lived for sixty or seventy years. This little trick, he saw it clearly in just three or two seconds.

Such a sinful means, except Meng Zijie, do not think of two people.

Although Li Mengxin also had a crush on Zhao Chengli, she was more calm. For a small result, she could plan for several years or even a dozen years, just to leave no trace. For example, in the plot, Li Mengxin spent months understanding Xu Jinyi's daily habits in order to scratch the original owner's face. Even Xu Jinyi himself felt that he fell to the ground entirely because he was walking carelessly. If he didn't know the plot, it would be hard for Zhao Chengli to think that the original owner's fall was the result of several months of planning by Li Mengxin, who was thousands of miles away from him.

Such a woman can be regarded as a scheming and scheming woman. Her character is more profound than many excellent men, and it is absolutely impossible to be so eager for quick success. On the other hand, only Meng Zijie, who is a rat stomach and chicken intestines, has such an ugly appearance. Although he has a small strategy, he is too impatient. The strategy is obvious, rough and clumsy, and he leaves mistakes everywhere. Xu Jinyi returned his mobile phone and found a seat nearby and sat down, without the slightest composure, causing Meng Zijie, who was quietly staring at him, to grit his teeth in hatred. He thought that no matter how strong Xu Jinyi was, in the face of this kind of beleaguered situation, he would definitely be at a loss and make a fool of himself. At that time, he took another opportunity to quietly take a few photos of Xu Jinyi's panic and fear, and posted them on the Internet. In that case, Xu Jinyi's only advantage - "beautiful face" will be questioned by netizens. Xu Jinyi must be a worthless person, he shouldn't even have a pretty face!

But what did he see? Xu Jin Yiming knew that he was being cast aside and scolded by millions of netizens, yet he still sat down so calmly, as if waiting for the teacher to come to teach. Judging from the look, he was not even half affected!

Meng Zijie's eyes were red with hatred. What he was most angry with was Xu Jinyi's calmness that didn't care about anything, as if no matter what happened, he would always be the most magnificent Xu Jinyi! Careless and aloof, it seems that he is the holy and lofty god above the nine heavens, but he is the vile snake, worm, ant, and it is a supreme honor to be trampled by him at will!

Extremely hateful!

Meng Zijie stared at Xu Jinyi, only to calm down the resentment in his chest, and then he could notice that the corner of Xu Jinyi's eyes looking directly at the podium even leaked and shot at him.

And saw his ugly state clearly!

If Xu Jinyi's previous guess was that he was inseparable from ten, but seeing Meng Zijie's appearance at this time, eight or nine percent has also become ten percent of the gold.

The corner of Xu Jinyi's mouth twitched, and he gave a brisk sneer, it's just beyond his own power to dare to plot against him with such a thing! It's just wishful thinking to dare to covet Zhao Chengli even for such a thing!

Xu Jinyi was indeed thoughtful, but he saw Mencius' excellent plan clearly, but he was alone in one point: The post said that Zhao Chengli and him were attacking and accepting each other, why didn't he feel the slightest bit weird?

Weird, weird.