Chapter 39

Accompanying the boy to take X-rays, he learned that the boy's left leg will be operated on as soon as possible, and if he recovers well and he is willing to work hard, this leg will return to normal. He Chaofeng looks happier than Xu Jinyi.

But ever since he heard the doctor say that "juveniles are malnourished for a long time and should be fully nourished in the future, especially after surgery, if the nutrition is insufficient, the wound healing will be very slow", He Chaofeng's heart was filled with sourness and self-blame. Bouncing back and forth in his chest.

The hardship and pain that his sour boy endured, he blamed himself for appearing too late.

If the young man had followed him since he was a child, he would have kept him fat and fat, and he would have kept him close by his side, so that the young man would not suffer any pain or grievance.

After the boy took the painkiller, he quickly fell asleep. Seeing that the boy's brows finally flattened, He Chaofeng gently stroked the boy's sunken dark circles, and walked out of the ward full of reluctance. He Chaofeng didn't know why he cared so much about the young man he had only met once. After all, he had always been cold-hearted before this. Except for his parents and two or three friends who had known him for more than 20 years, he had never cared about anyone. But he didn't want to suppress his feeling. It was very difficult to have someone in his life that he cared about, and there was only one person who made him worry to this level. No matter who the young man is, no matter what character the young man is, he is willing to worry about it like this. The auction is very lively. City A is an ancient city with a long history. Whether it is folk or newly unearthed ancient cultural relics, the number is extremely considerable. Therefore, whenever an auction is held in City A, countless people come to join in. . Not to mention, the most prestigious antique trading center in City A initiated today's auction. But this person who came today really exceeded the expectations of the person in charge of the auction. Just because this person is actually He Chaofeng, a member of the He family! Which Hejia? The He family of Mr. He who is indispensable every night on the news network!

This He Chaofeng is the youngest son of Mr. He, and Mrs. He is the lifeblood of God. As soon as this person came, the chief person in charge of the auction immediately greeted him and personally led He Chaofeng the way. The three of them entered the best box of the auction in a low-key manner.

"Young Master He, you have something to say." The person in charge bowed his back and looked very respectful.

He Chaofeng frowned, waved his hand, and the person in charge immediately left the box with a wink.

He Chaofeng did not like others to call him "Young He". He disdains to live in the shadow of his parents, even though his father's high position makes countless people look up to him. And when the word "He Shao" came out, it seemed to call him down abruptly. Those achievements and qualifications that he had worked hard for so many years were all gone in an instant.

"Mr. He, I inquired about it. The porcelain is ranked No. 27, and the Buddha statue you brought today is ranked behind the porcelain, No. 28." The driver Xiao Li followed the boss in charge. People went out and chatted a few words, and all the information they wanted came out.

He Chaofeng nodded and motioned for Xiao Li to sit down.

The auction was very lively, and every time the host introduced an item, the audience must be very fierce. He Chaofeng just looked at it lightly and hardly made a move. The purpose of his visit this time is very pure, that is, to take pictures of the vase for his father. Although there are some good things next to them, they are useless to him. What do you buy useless things for?

He Chaofeng was originally late. By the time he got to the auction, he had already auctioned more than a dozen pieces. He waited for more than an hour before it was finally the twenty-seventh turn.

A foot-high amphora slowly appeared in front of him. This vase comes from the Jun kiln in the Song Dynasty. Since the Song Dynasty, the Jun kiln has the reputation of "gold is valuable and Jun is invaluable", and it has been positioned as a royal treasure by the emperors of the past dynasties. This vase is one of the best among them, it is almost intact, and the appearance is perfect.

And it happened to carry the meaning of "red sunset", so it is more suitable to make a birthday gift for my father.

Since the host reported the reserve price, everyone rushed to increase the price, and the price went up all the way.

When the frequency of quotations dropped in the later period, He Chaofeng picked up the machine in his hand and pressed a number. After the host reported the number of He Chaofeng, the pause button seemed to be pressed on the big screen, and no new numbers appeared for a long time.

In the end, it goes without saying that this Song Dynasty vase belongs to He Chaofeng.

But to the surprise of Xiao Li's driver, He Chaofeng actually bought the Buddha statue behind him, and when he auctioned the Buddha statue, He Chaofeng's attitude was more serious than when he auctioned the vase, and it seemed that he was bound to win this Buddha statue.

The things that I just brought back to the auction, and I gave the auctioneer 8% of the intermediary fee for no reason. What did the boss think?

"Go to the bank."

Xiao Li responded, glanced at the navigator, and drove towards the nearby bank.

Hearing the footsteps, Xu Jinyi, who was being examined by the doctor, raised his head and saw He Chaofeng who came in from the door. "How's it going? Did you get something you like?"

He Chaofeng nodded, sitting next to Xu Jinyi and watching the doctor's examination. Hearing that the doctor said that it is best to prepare for the operation this afternoon, He Chaofeng was not too surprised, and even frowned. stand up.

The company was busy, otherwise he wouldn't have to rush from the imperial capital to Beijing overnight. According to the schedule, after attending the auction today, he has to leave City A and return to the imperial capital in the afternoon.

But how can he feel at ease when the teenager is left alone in the hospital and walks onto the operating table alone?

If possible, He Chaofeng really wanted to transfer the young man to the imperial capital, where he would undergo surgery and rehabilitate in the imperial capital, so that he could take care of the young man every day.

However, the injury to the teenager's leg was too serious, and the distance from City A to the imperial capital caused a lot of suffering for the already malnourished teenager. Besides, the young man has only known him for a day. If he is too enthusiastic, in case he is considered to have bad intentions by the young man...

He Chaofeng is entangled, and the word "Chuan" between his eyebrows is getting deeper and deeper.

"Didn't I photograph something I like? Why are you still frowning? Could it be that my Buddha statue was not photographed?" On the cabinet beside the hospital bed, there was fruit that He Chaofeng asked Xiao Li's driver to buy, Xu Jinyi picked one up The orange was handed to He Chaofeng.

The moment Xu Jinyi decided to take out the Buddha statue, several thoughts flashed through his mind.

The time for this auction is too coincidental. I am in urgent need of money in the hospital. If I miss this auction, where will I find the surgery fee? With Xiao Li's driver's money, he was really sorry. With the boss's money, he doesn't have that much face either.

This boss can arrange a hospital bed and a doctor for himself, and he doesn't know how to be grateful.

Thinking of gratitude, Xu Jinyi did not hesitate any longer, and directly handed the broken bronze Buddha statue probably from the Ming Dynasty to He Chaofeng.

Whether it's the clothes or the car, Xu Jinyi can see at a glance that the boss is a rich or noble person, and such a person can't be greedy for this broken Buddha statue. Even if he really likes it, then this Buddha statue is given to him by himself, and it can be regarded as repaying his kindness.

In this way, Xu Jinyi directly handed over several million worth of things to He Chaofeng, who had only seen one side.

"The auction is out." Afraid of disappointing the boy, He Chaofeng immediately took out a bank card and handed it to the boy, "The auction house's commission is 8%, and I'll deposit the rest for you here. The card is in."

"Thank you!" Xu Jinyi took the bank card and looked back and forth several times. When he got the Buddha statue, he didn't feel very surprised, but he clearly put the bank card in his hand and ate it well. Xu Jinyi, who had been black buns and salted cucumbers for a few days, finally smiled and looked like a teenage boy.

He Chaofeng was infected by the young man's smile, and was also very proud, "I didn't have your ID card when I applied for this bank card, so I had to open an account with my own ID card. If you can trust me, you can use this card first. Going."

He Chaofeng just felt that the teenager was still young, and I am afraid that he was not old enough to apply for an ID card, so it was not easy to keep this large sum of money, and it was safest to put it in a bank card in his own name.

But Xu Jinyi was stunned when he heard this.

Liu Dashan is a child bought by Liu Zhuang and his wife. He has no birth certificate and no household registration. Therefore, Liu Dashan is still a "black child".

Xu Jinyi frowned, an ID card is needed everywhere for food, clothing, housing, and transportation, and it is almost impossible to move without an ID card. But now he can only be regarded as a vagabond, he is not an adult, and he has escaped from his adopter. It is even more difficult to obtain a household registration, and it is not something that can be solved with money.

"What's wrong? Don't believe me?" The young man lost his smile, and his little nose was still slightly wrinkled. He Chaofeng's heart seemed to be stabbed twice by the ice, and he didn't know if it was cold or sour, not even the orange in his mouth. So sweet.

"No, it's too late to thank you." Xu Jinyi tucked the bank card under the pillow, "When do you have time, I'll invite you to dinner?"

"Okay!" He Chaofeng wanted to say something when the phone in his pocket rang When he got up, he smiled apologetically at the boy, turned around and walked to the window of the ward to connect the phone.

He Chaofeng's voice was very soft, but Xu Jinyi had more inner strength than ordinary people, but he inadvertently heard He Chaofeng's answer clearly.

"It's filmed." "There are still some things to do. I'll go back in two days." "You and Dad should also pay attention to your health."

Xu Jinyi rolled his eyes, and when He Chaofeng came back from the phone, he smiled at him, "You haven't Let's have lunch, I have something to do first, I have a doctor and a nurse here."

"No—that's fine, you'll have surgery at three o'clock, do you want to sleep for a while now?" Seeing the boy nodding, He Chaofeng carefully shook the handle and lowered the height of the hospital bed until Xu Jinyi lay flat. With a concerned face, he instructed him, "Then I'll go first, I'll see you later, don't be afraid."

Xu Jinyi raised his eyebrows amusedly, and waved at someone who seemed to be comforting the little boy, "What am I afraid of? How dare you. Hurry up to eat, what time is it?"

When He Chaofeng finally walked out of the ward, Xu Jinyi's raised mouth froze on his face, but there were stars in his eyes. He hurriedly flipped out the game system in his mind, Passing the consciousness in his brain, "System, is this person him?"