Chapter 72

Looking at the back of Shen Siyuan hurriedly driving out, Ouyang Ranqiu walked to the window step by step, staring at the rear of the Hummer that disappeared at the corner of the street, his eyes flashing with cold light.

At 3:23 pm on June 17th, zombies broke out in China, and the survivors of future generations will always remember this moment.

There is no traffic jam at this time. According to the speed of Shen Siyuan's driving, it takes almost forty minutes from home to the cake shop. Presumably at that moment that future generations cannot forget, Shen Siyuan happens to be in the queue to buy cakes.

It's summer now, and Shen Siyuan only wears a short sleeve. It's easy to be scratched or bitten by a zombie. Even if Shen Siyuan can escape from the zombies in front of the cake shop, he is so far from the cake shop to his home. He may not be able to return home alive!

A proud smile appeared on Ouyang Ranqiu's innocent face, which the three Shen family cherished dearly.

Having had nightmares for more than ten nights, and recalling countless times of inhuman torture before his death, the peace of mind that he finally got rid of his confidant's troubles left Ouyang Ranqiu's heart full of joy!

Ouyang Ranqiu raised Qianqiansu's hand, and his fingertips fascinatedly rubbed the jade pendant attached to the jade white neck. The slender fingers were as beautiful as white onion roots against the green and transparent jade pendant.

Who made you neglect me gradually in your last life, and you even flirted with that slut. Every time you were in front of that slut, you always protected her, but turned your head and reprimanded me for being suspicious!

For you, I have been tortured by those people, in that dark hell, I have expected you to save me countless times, but you never showed up!

Since I died because of this jade pendant in my last life, this jade pendant should be my compensation in this life. Don't worry, the secret of the jade pendant in my previous life was not kept, and I will be the only one who knows about this in this life! Ouyang Ranqiu closed his eyes and felt the smooth and cool touch of the jade pendant. The corners of his eyes narrowed as if fascinated, and his mind was full of scenes of infinite beauty that were sought after in the apocalypse.

After fumbling for a long time, Ouyang Ranqiu opened his eyes, walked to the entrance and locked the door tightly. Then he raised his chin and walked into the room where Shen Siyuan stored his belongings. Food, as well as various medicines that Shen Siyuan entrusted to buy, were all packed into the jade pendant space one by one.

With the tip of the index finger on the box, the items that were still in place for a second disappeared suddenly. Ouyang Ranqiu enjoyed the feeling of putting items into the space. These items and even each small box of medicines were removed. She put them in one by one, and Ouyang Ranqiu always had a fun smile on her face.

After loading those things, Ouyang Ranqiu returned to the hall, and put all the things she thought were useful in the hall into the jade pendant space one by one. After looking around a few times, Ouyang did not find any missing valuable items. Ranqiu let out a long breath, sat on the comfortable European-style sofa, and read a youth novel.

Soon after, Ouyang Ranqiu was immersed in it, and was deeply moved by the lingering love story in the book. It must be God's pity that she could live again. Since contemplation in her previous life was far from her true destiny, as the heroine in this life, she will definitely meet a lover who values ​​herself as much as her life, just like the heroine in the book.

It can only be said that the three of the Shen family raised her too naively, and after the end of the world, Shen Siyuan protected her so tightly that Ouyang Ranqiu was so stupid.

Suddenly there was a sound at the entrance, Ouyang Ranqiu raised his head, but his mind was still immersed in the story in the book, and there were crystal tears on his eyelashes, until Xu Jinyi was born first, Ouyang Ranqiu finally came back to his senses, his mouth suddenly Zhang Zhang was huge, his eyes were startled, his voice trembled involuntarily, "Are you back?"

Xu Jinyi threw out the things in his hand, the key hit the coffee table, making a very clear sound, he approached step by step and his whole body trembled Ouyang Ranqiu shivered, "What? I can't come back?"

Ouyang Ranqiu stood up from the sofa in fright, leaned back, and recovered after a while, "Yes, of course."

Xu Jinyi looked down at him . She gradually laughed.

Stared at by those dark, emotionless eyes, the hairs on Ouyang Ranqiu's back seemed to explode with a "squeak", and her big almond eyes became more and more frightened until she saw The man in front of her was smiling, and she trembled, "Siyuan, why are you, why are you looking at me like this?"

Just as Xu Jinyi stretched out his hand to Ouyang Ranqiu's neck, Ouyang Ranqiu hurriedly covered the jade pendant hanging on her neck.

Ouyang Ranqiu saw Shen Siyuan's eyebrows raised, and then, for some unknown reason, the jade pendant ran from her tightly covered hands to Shen Siyuan's hands.

"No, you can't take my jade pendant!" Ouyang Ranqiu hurriedly rushed up to get the jade pendant back, but she saw Xu Jinyi's body flashing, her body was unsupported, she threw herself on the coffee table and fell down The posture is extremely indecent.

"Is this yours?" The jade pendant hung on Xu Jinyi's index finger, swinging like a swing.

"This is my jade pendant, a jade pendant that can store things. If you store a lot of things, you won't be afraid of the apocalypse." Ouyang Ranqiu, who had just stood up on the coffee table, trembled, and his eyes stared straight at the green green swaying back and forth. The jade pendant, the head dangling with the jade pendant.

"It's not yours, you've never seen this jade pendant, remember?"

"It's mine, I've seen it—" Ouyang Ranqiu shook his head in confusion, covering his head, "No, I haven't seen it. "

Very good, remember, you don't know Shen Siyuan." Ouyang Ranqiu

nodded obediently, "I don't know Shen Siyuan."

Eyes slumped on the sofa.

Allowing Ouyang Ranqiu to sleep on the sofa with his arms open, Xu Jinyi turned around and walked away slowly without any pity.

The system's hypnosis function is very powerful. Because of curiosity, Xu Jinyi specially invited a teacher to learn hypnosis in his previous life. However, the hypnosis of human beings is not as high as that of the system. For example, the lightning-type ability user I met in the supermarket. The person's willpower is very strong, so he can't do anything about him, but to deal with this stupid woman, his point is Hypnosis is more than enough.

"Host, the system has detected that the jade pendant in the host's hand is a rare energy body. If the energy in the jade pendant is charged into the system, it can supplement the energy consumed by the system to treat the host's zombie virus."

"Oh?" Xu Jinyi raised his right hand, the jade pendant in the palm of his hand was like a small pool of green living water, very beautiful.

Xu Jinyi has seen so many good things, how can he be amazed by a jade pendant? Not to mention that the most powerful storage function of this jade pendant looks very tasteless in comparison with the all-around backpack.

This jade pendant killed Shen Siyuan in the past life and didn't know if it was alive or dead. In this life, Shen Siyuan was trapped in a group of zombies. Xu Jinyi didn't intend to ask for it. Since the system was useful, Xu Jinyi threw the jade pendant directly to the system.

"The energy replenishment of the system is completed, and the items stored in the original jade pendant space have been moved to the almighty backpack."

"Can you identify that person now?"

"Sorry host, the system energy has not been replenished, and the identification of host partners and hypnosis functions have not recovered. But after replenishing the energy, the system unlocks a new skill: the crystal nucleus in the zombie's brain is also a special energy body, which can replenish the energy of the system."

Hearing this, Xu Jinyi hooked his lips in satisfaction. The power user is divided into gold, wood, water, fire, soil, and zombies are divided into gold, wood, water, fire, and soil. This body can only use water-based crystal cores, and the rest can be handed over to the system to replenish energy.

======

The woman saw with her own eyes that the man who was still talking about funny things to make her laugh just now slowly grew fangs, and the man's clearly trimmed nails slowly stretched, and finally turned black.

"Husband, what's wrong with you, husband?" The woman widened her eyes and swooped on her, her hands trembling as she touched the man's pale, bloodless face, "Husband? What's wrong with you? Let's go to the hospital now! Tell me Where am I uncomfortable?" The

man's pupils were dilated, and the love a few minutes ago disappeared without a trace, he slowly stretched out his two long arms and bit the woman's neck in a panicked voice, "No—"

The woman's screams only lasted for a few seconds. Later, only the sound of chewing could be heard in the bedroom. After a while, a large pool of scarlet blood spread on the ground, and the woman's body lay on the pool of blood, with only bones left on it. And scattered intestines, broken internal organs...

There are still many such scenes. People are at a loss in front of their relatives, friends, and even strangers who have suddenly changed their appearance. They do not know that this is a very dangerous zombie, and even they They still have strong feelings for these zombies who have been turned into by relatives and friends. They take the initiative to pounce on them, and then the zombies scratch and bite, or die without a whole body, or become infected with a zombie virus and become a new zombie.

Therefore, the infection rate of poison gas is 70%, but the number of humans who survive a few days later is far less than 30%, and the percentage of humans surviving in the downtown area is ridiculously low.

A few days later, when the army station is vacated, the army will come to the city to rescue the people. When the people enter the base, the place will be occupied by zombies.

Even though Xu Jinyi considers himself to be excellent in martial arts, he does not dare to be careless and stay alone in the zombie tribe, and there is a high possibility that his lover will also go to the base in city a. In this case, Xu Jinyi plans to follow the troops to the base in a few days.

Taking advantage of the fact that the troops hadn't arrived in the past few days, Xu Jinyi went outside every day to blast and kill zombies. When the power was exhausted, he sat down calmly and ran the Turtle Breath Dafa while holding it. The water crystal cores absorb the energy one by one, and the zombies will shake their stiff bodies away like headless flies.

Because of reading the plot, Xu Jinyi is very clear that absorbing the energy of the crystal nucleus after the power is exhausted is of great benefit to improving the power. With such hard work day and night, it is very easy to get hundreds of crystal cores a day, and Xu Jinyi knew the absorption method early, so his abilities improved extremely quickly.

The sun at noon was hot like a brazier. Although Xu Jinyi had internal strength to protect his body, he was also very lazy. When he finally killed 300 zombies, Xu Jinyi looked at the sun rising above his head, gathered a handful of water and washed his face. He walked back to Shen's house briskly.

Xu Jinyi was very annoyed when he saw Ouyang Ranqiu, but there are very few human beings who survived after the end of the world, and there are even fewer women who are responsible for the continuation of human beings. Ouyang Ranqiu is a healthy woman anyway, and Xu Jinyi has not much She, drove her directly to a nearby house where no one lived.

After being hypnotized by him once, Xu Jinyi asked the system to hypnotize her again. Now Ouyang Ranqiu is just a woman who lost her memory and was hit hard by her family turning into zombies, and she has no more viciousness before.

Although her retribution should not be so simple, Xu Jinyi still hopes that she can live, cherish this opportunity, and be a kind woman.